Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:55 pm
User Image

Aureate smiled and pranced away from Sibalto, glad he had gotten his Guardian's permission to go for a bit of a wander by the water's edge. The deep blue intrigued him, and he pranced up to his knees in the cool flow with a will, wings fluttering.
"Water, water, water." He murmured sweetly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:03 pm
User Image

Today, Pukka had wandered just a little bit away from her families underwater home. She knew that they were nearby and if she got into any trouble her parents would come as quick as the tide rushed in.

The little Kelpie had taken to lounging on a rock that jutted up from the surface of the water near the shore. Watching as little fish swam back and forth through the water. The tip of her finned tail dangling its tips in the cool, salty liquid. It had really just felt like yesterday she and her sisters had emerged from their shells. So much to explore. So much to learn.

Her ears perked as the sound of splashing and a voice came into her hearing distance. Not sure of what it was, instinct took over and she rolled back into the water, concealing her small body. Only poking out an eye to keep watch of just who or what it was that was coming closer.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:23 am
Eyeing the rushing surf, Aureate flattened his little wings to his back, tucked his head to his chest, and charged into the foamy rush, whinnying his finest imitation of a battle cry. He had heard that unicorns jousted with their horns, and wondered what it would be like to be one...
So often, more than not, he took to behaving like things he'd like to spend the day as.
Not rocks, because they were boring... But he had slunk through the woods like a wolf, and danced like Sibalto -a normal Soquili, the stallion called himself- and pretended to be a Unicorn.
"Now what shall I do?" He murmured to himself as he stood up to his knees in the rushing surf, flexing his wings.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:42 pm
Pukka poked her white face out of the water a little more. What WAS this thing? It gallivanted around like it was some primeval beast. Scary.

Its battle cry sent shivers through her scales as she watched him rush into the water. Curiosity got the better of her, like it always did and she moved a little closer in shore. Eyes never leaving this...winged beast? What kind of things were those? Her sisters had wing thingies...unlike herself. But this one had a different kind unlike theres. Like...what were they called? A bird? Was that what her parents called them?

Odd.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:48 am
Seemingly giving up at being anything, Aureate stretched his wings wide and pranced around in a little circle, head held high. The water was cool and frothy on his legs, and he longed to soar and dive into the surf...
Mother would never approve...
Best not to do it then... For now...
He stopped his private thoughts as he turned and found something -something suspiciously like eyes- lurking in the water not far off. What was it? A fish? The eyes were, strange.... Not fishy like, he decided... A white ear similar to his dark ones was visible, but so was a fringe of fin like a fish...
"Hail and well met, Child of the Sea." He offered after a few moments, doing his best to imitate his father's confident pattern of speech. "I am a Child of the Sky... Pass the time with me?"
Or run away... Just don't eat him...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:40 am
Shoot it had spotted her. So much for conceling ones self. Moving even closer to shore, her small body rose from the water as her hooves touched the soft sand beneath the rolling waves.

Child of the sea? Pukka supposed that was a fitting title for herself. She was born in the sea after all. But what did he mean by Child of the sky? Was he born in the sky? How strange that would be. Her whiskers gave a twitch as she flicked her finned tail back and forth across the surface of the water, creating small waves herself. "Greetings...Child of the Sky."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:45 pm
Aureate considered the creature the sea yielded so willingly, smiling when she spoke to him. She was a horse! A... A... Seahorse?
He blurted it out without thinking. "You're a Seahorse?!? That's so neat! I've never met one before! I'm Aureate, a Wind, like both my parents... But my Guardian is a Ground-dweller... Is your whole family Seahorses?"
He tilted his head, smiling sweetly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:26 pm
Pukka's eyebrows furrowed as she had to restrain herself from walking up and smacking this Aureate creature. Her finned tail gave a quick lash as she gritted her teeth slightly. "I am NOT a seahorse. I am a Kelpi, get it right!"

Clearing her throat, she could still feel a little heat beneath her scales from the current situation. "My name is Pukka and yes. My whole family are Kelpi."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:27 pm
Aureate took a big step backwards, wings drooping as his proud, friendly stance wilted. There he went, letting his big mouth get him in trouble. Upsetting this female... He had said something mean and now the seah- kelpie (whatever the heck that was)- was mad.
"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you... Its just, you're a horse from the sea.. And I thought that was what a seahorse was... So.. A Kelpie is a horse with fins and scales... And your whole family are Kelpie... My family is all wind..."
He trailed off with a final apologetic grin.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:25 pm
Turning her nose in the air slightly, she eyed Aureate for a moment. The whiskers that dangled from her muzzle shifted slightly as they were blown by a passing wind. "I suppose its ok this time as you didn't know. But next time you call me a 'Seahorse' I'll kick your butt cause you KNOW I'm a Kelpie." Giving a playful grin, she smacked her tail against the surface of the water. Sending a rain of water droplets everywhere.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:07 pm
Aureate bobbed his head in apology, smiling faintly. She had a point. He knew she was a Kelpie, true.. But she was also a horse from the sea... So...
"As you say, Wavewalker." He said smoothly, flaring his wings as he bowed. "It is nice to meet you..."
He skittered sideways when she splashed him, chuckling and flapping his wings. "Ok ok! Splash tag?"
He leapt into the water, landing in water up to his knees.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:12 am
"Pifft. I am the master of splash tag! I could whip your butt at it with one hoof tied behind my back!" Lifting a hoof, she shook it at him as she spoke. "You have not experienced splash tag until you've played against me." She hopped back a bit as he lept into the water to avoid the splash that had come her way.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:22 am
"I don't think you can tie a hoff behind your back, and if you could, I don't think it would be comfortable..." Aurate giggled in high spirits, surging towards her as the water fountained around him. "Well then Master, let us play! SPLASHTAG!"
He leapt up and landed again, laughing. This was bound to be fun!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:28 am
Furrowing her eyebrows, she felt the splash of water against her scales. "You don't think I can cause you've never seen me tie my hoof behind my back. It may be uncomfortable, but at least I can do it." She boasted rather loudly. Swinging her tail up from behind her, Pukka sent a wave of water towards Aureate.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:01 am
"Betcha can't!" Aureate trumpeted back as he scrambled away, one wing getting splashed in the process. "I don't think any Soquili can tie stuff! You need HANDS for that! Like the two-leggers! How can you tie your hoof if you don't have hands? And I STILL don't think you can even put a hoof behind your back!"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff