[PRP] Just two fluffy hyenas Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:37 am
Tibuka yawned, pulling himself out of his den. It was afternoon, and he'd just woken up from a nap after eating. In africa it wasn't so rare to fall asleep at noon, it was too hot to be out and about much.

But here was less bad, it was dull, and even though it was still penetrated by sun.. Well, thye had plenty shade, from the cliffs f this odd place. The muddy-looking male looked around, perking his ears, then began to trot. Patrol now, woo-hoo. Very fun.

Quietly, he mused over the idea of meeting anyonme today-- perhaps even Mafa, or Rasuli or.. Kai. She was rather good company, and they ran into eachother once in a while. He hd started to feel affectionate towards her, he assumed. With her Tibuka was more relaxed-- but of course, if anyone else showed up, he'd go back to his normal self. Reserved and quiet. The 'good' side of him was for Kai.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:40 am
Kailasa splashed about, washing off her very dusty fur. Her pretty gray coat had gotten quite dirty the past few days, and it looked awful. Even her paws were starting to look quite grose. While they had been white, they were now a light brown, and it just didn't suit her pelt. She prefered the beautiful white, as opposed to the dingy brown that they had become.

And just thinking of that brought up another subject on the female's mind. Tibuka. She had not seen him now for a couple of days, and she wondered how he was doing. She surely missed him, as he was such the sociable hyena. Of course, he may of only acted that way around her, but she liked it. He was sweet and caring, and he knew hot to make her laugh. What about him wasn't there to like?

Smiling to herself, Kai splashed about a bit more, watching the dust roll off of her. Much, much better.

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:43 am
He perked his ears when he heard splashing, and picked up pace. Something had fallen in the water-- maybe a lion. If it was a lion, he could surely go over there and chase it off, or even kill it.

however, when the small pond came in sight, he was amused. It was none other than Kai-- tthe very female he'd thought about not long ago. "Hello Kai. What are ya doing? " He snorted in amussement, sitting down.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:48 am
Kai dipped her nose into the water, blowing bubbles in the water. When she heard the faint pitter-patter of paws, she picked her head up and looked over. Sure enough, it was the very hyena she had just thought about. Tibuka. She smiled in a gentle fashion, standing up, water falling off of her like a waterfall.

"Hello, Tibuka. I'm just washing off. My coat's a little too dirty for my comfort. How are you today?" Her silver eyes looked like they were shining as they looked at the male, quite happy to see him.

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:55 am
He blinked. Why wash off in the water, when she wasn't wounded? Wasn't it enough to just.. lick herself? However, he didn't know how females thought. "I see. " He said, tilting his head a bit, then moving a bit closer to the water, but not soo close-- what if she tried to splash him?

" Well, I don't think you look dirty. " He said. "Just wet. "

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:04 am
Kai giggled some. She was indeed wet. Very wet at that. She looked at herself as water dripped off of her. What an embarrassing site it must of been. She smiled and then jumped back into a deeper end of the pool, splashing a bit here and there. In retrospect, she was also having fun.

"Come on in, Tibuka! The water's great!"

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:16 am
He blinked. Kai way so childish-- it was kind of funny. But he liked that. "Fine, but don't pounce me. " He stuck his tongue out, then with a dash, threw himself into the water, falling and sinking a bit before breaking the surface once more.

"Top -that- jump. " He said, riasing his brows at Kai and grinning meekly. That had been a great jump! He'd gotten so far into the pond.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:16 am
"Alright! I will!"

Determined little Kai dragged herself out of the water, shaking to get all the water out of her fur. Once she stopped, she puffed up, giggling some afterwards. Then, eyeing Tibuka, she took a few steps back, staring at the pool of water.

"Here I go!!" With that, she took off forward, jumping right at the edge of the ground, coming down atop of water, and making a big splash, hitting Tibuka in the face with a wave of water. She quickly came back up, gasping for air, but still smiling.

"Ha."

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:18 am
"Aah! " Tibuka yelped a bit, pulling away from Kai's landing space, but sitll recieving a large dose of water, then coughing for air. Damn. "Well, you just proved you're fat. " He stuck his tongue out, but smiled, pawing water at Kai a bit, then paddling around in the water.

"Want to do anything? " He asked, kind-of out of the blue. He didn't want to patrol.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:20 am
Kai gasped. Her mouth hung open and her eyes went wide. "How dare you call me fat!" While looking quite serious, yet being playful, she jumped at Tibuka, clinging onto him and nibbling on his ear happily. She growled here and there, but for the most part, just kept on giggling as she had done before.

"Do anything?", she mumbled next to his ear. "Ummm.. Sure. What do you have in mind?"

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:20 am
"Hey! " He frowned, thrashing a bit. "I said no pouncin'. " He folded his ears against his skull. He wasn't extremely fond of that part. But he couldn't stay mad at Kai. One ear perked as she mumbled.

"I dunno. We could take a walk, or summin. " He shrugged. It didn't sound that bad-- after all, he could still patrol, only with Kai. "I still gotta partol. You could come with me. " He said with a nod.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:06 am
"Alright", Kai mumbled some more. "Let's go."

Smiling, she gave Tibuka's ear a gentle lick and let it go, bouncing all around him afterwards. Her small tail wagged a little bit and her silver eyes were lit up with happiness, excitement, and adventure. Sure, patrolling wasn't really any of that stuff, but when one had Tibuka around, how could it not be fun?

"So, where are we patrolling around today, eh?"

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:29 pm
Glad to have Kai off his back, Tibuka trotted out of the water, shaking himself dry quickly and stretching a bit then beginning to trot towards the border. "Just the border. " He said with a slight yawn. The border was about the only thing that needed patrolling, and he didn't plan on doing it for long. He'd woke up rather late, so it was already getting dark.

Sure, he could pull an all nighter rather easly but.. Eh, he didn't feel like it. Mafa was rather loose about these things, so long as he wasn't being friendly to lions. "You comin'? " He asked, stopping slightly to glance back at Kai.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:38 pm
"Of course!"

Silly daydreaming! It always held her up. What she was always daydreaming about was another story, but why did it matter? It wasn't like it would ever happen. So, Kai bounded off towards Tibuka, all happy and cheerful, simply forgetting about any of it within the blink of an eye.

"Alrighty! Let's go show that border who's boss!"

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:45 pm
"The border never saw such a threatening duo. "

He said, blinking in amusement. How would they actually show a border who's boss? However, it was all fun in games. "It never imagined we would show up, now did it? " He stuck his tongue out, and started to dash, willing Kai to go with him, in the beginnings of a race(he'd probably let her win).

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff