Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Nothing better than a good run, right? [[Snitch and Willow]] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

The golden stallion paced through empty plains blending in quite nicely. His silken feathers moving with the wind, for such a small creature he was unbelievably fast. Not only that he could go long distances at the same speed for quite an amount of time. He just never seemed to get wore out. He didn't mind it, running, racing and well catch me if you can was his passion.

His silver eyes lay dead ahead as he snorted ruffly before an impish grin appeared upon his face. His ears laid flat as he listened to his heart beat, to the sound of the breeze and the clash of hoof to earth. His markings seemed to glow slightly as he galloped from place to place but forrest was approaching which would mean he would have to decrease speed and well...take an obviously needed break.

The shade of the trees was cooling but as he went further in he noticed it led into a meadow and in this meadow he scented another. His ears flickered forward, as he approached he realized it was one of his kind. And a female at that, colored like...a tiger? He had only heard of them in folklore so it was quite interesting. He thought about it for a moment before he whickered a hello.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:27 am
Willow was pondering something to do this sunny day, having been in the shade where, well she wouldn't be too bothered by the light. Her tail flickered and ears twitched as she seen someone apporach.

She'd had caught the ruckus he was making before she saw him. Which sometimes could be considered a good thing. Her head tilted looking at him, he had funny things on his head. He was the first one she'd seen around here. So it was slightly odd looking but she put that form her mind.

She then caught wind of the whickered hello blinking softly she waited for him to draw just a little bit closer for she didn't feel like being quite a nusance and raising her tone more so than she normally would. Once he was close enough she was sure he could hear, she got up gave a soft bow and chuckled, "Hello, do you always run like that?"

Her voice was sweet like honey, but it had that slight mysteriousness to it that had she been human would make you think of a temple keeper in china or japan.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:13 pm
He pondered at the thought before wondering what she meant, "Run like how?" his silvered mane flowed gently with the wind as his golden pelt was streaked with beaded sweat. Her own mane was peculiar to him it was longer and darker but they seemed to have the same thickness. He just had never seen such a long mane on one of his own kind. Then again he rarely got out. He had felt her eyes upon his wings but he didn't mind it.

Even more so her voice...it made him want to listen to what she had to say. She was unique, in his eyes. He didn't think anyone could compare in stature to her. His tail flickered as he waited a response.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:47 pm
Her head tilted, "An all out run." She stated simply her ice blue orbs peered to his sliver ones for a moment before returning to look at him and what he was.

He was an odd golden color with interesting markings, it wasn't something she'd seen before. "Oh pardon my rudeness." A sudden flush came over her face as she realised she'd yet to introduce herself. "If you wish you may call me Willow." She bowed her head again wondering what his name ones.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:32 pm
He smiled, he was so fast...that he was a bit egotistical about, about himself. But, he had reason to. He was, simply fast. "Yes, I do most of the time. I can go as fast as I need to right outta the gate." he smirked. He looked to her as she seemed to analyze him, he smiled softly as she blushed.

"Not rude at all, I seemed to have forgotten my manners as well Ms. Willow." He bowed to the lady as he looked back to her eyes as a gentleman would do, "You can call me Snitch."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:29 pm
Her ears flickered listening to Snitch. "Oh? Have you ever considered slowing down to take in the sights?"

Her tail flickered bobbing her head a bit. "Please, just Willow. Ms sounds old." She replied, "Nice to meet you as well Snitch."

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:17 pm
He shrugged, his intentions weren't to make her to feel old rather just to be courteous. He dwelled upon that thought...take in the sights? "Not really...I mean its great and all to get some alone time and see nature at its best but my alone time is running. Seeing sights I like to do in a group or some what. I think its a bit more fun that way." he smiled softly.

"So are you familiar with these parts, then?" he inquired curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:54 am
Listening to him explain, she nodded thinking of a reply. "Mayhaps you are right, some things are best done in groups all though sometimes just slowing while you're alone can be fun as well."

She paused, "No actully, I haven't had a chance to Familiarize myself with this place." Her tail flickered as she looked around at her surroundings. "Perhaps I should take my own advice and look at what's around me."

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:42 pm
Snitch tried to think of something clever to say but his mind was at a blank. He shifted almost uncomfertably, he didn't know the proper etiquitte to treat a lady.

"Perhaps you'd like to join me on an expedition or exploration of this territory then?" he didn't realize that his heart had started to thump for a minute before he regained his cool in anxiety.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:56 am
While stitch was in slight distress or so it would seem, Willow had for a moment spaced out looking at the surroundings around her to give him some time to recover.

Hearing the question, "What... Oh yes of crouse those sound delightly wonderful." Her tail fickered softly as she nodded her head. "I suppose you should be leading since I assume you've been here the longest." She smiled softly waiting for an answer.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:55 pm
"Quite honestly, all I know is how to get back home." he peered around the landscape. "Though I believe I have heard that there are a series of cascades through the forrest. If your into that type of thing." He didn't mind water, he often thought of it as refreshing. Cyrus had told stories of the place. They seemed to be quite spectacular hearing of it, and then he said to the east of it were lands where the kalonas and just as bad roamed.

He wasn't stupid and he wasn't about to go into lands that could get him killed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:20 am
Her blue orbs stared at him for a second pondering. "Ah I see, about in the same boat then I think we are." There was a soft nod from Willow thinking, "I suppose if you wish we could go explore these Cascades, mayhaps we'll run into something a bit more interesting while we explore the woods as well."

Her gaze as slightly distance as she turned her head towards the forest and slow soft smile appered. Maybe she was thinking about what they could possibley run into.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:33 pm
He nodded his head, "There's always something to run into in the woods. Places that are unknown and become known. I haven't been to the full extent of it, but I don't think there are many that have. They are rather large."

"What?" he asked with slightest smile as she seemed to grin as well just looking at the forrest.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:46 am
Willow's ears flickered as she came out of her thoughts. "Indeed, I suppose it's the great thing about life. To learn about the unknown."

She looked back over to him. "So shall we go adventuring them?" The steady look on her face was back all signs of the grin were gone but her eyes held that spark of interest, like a young child figureing out things his or her new toy could do.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:03 am
"Yes," he replied in agreement. That thick silver mane tickled his back as if telling to move forward. He was suprised thata complete stranger would want to travel with him. Especially one so exotic.

"As you wish," he replied in a joking tone. This should be fun....right? She seemed polite enough and not one to torque his nerves. Though that ws hard to do.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff