Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
[Q] Lion and Leopards and Quests, Oh My!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:26 pm
Ello lovelies. Some of you may know me, others may recognize me as an off and on lurker. I've recently gotten more time for the internet and have been trying to get back into roleplay and stuff. I was originally questing to save gold for whenever Dimu has more babies, but I think she won't have cubs again after cheeton litter for a while, so I'm questing for an adult lion who will be her brother, or half brother, who will serve as the lion king of the Spartan Clan Silent and I are combining and working on together.
I am also questing an adol slave for Cavi's pride idea for a group of lions who worship the moon. He will be a slave to whoever wants him, and once I find out who his master will be, who his family will be and what his masters treats him like, I will develope her personality more. But for now, he's no more then a pretty concept design.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:34 pm
Below is the concept for my Spartan King themed Lion, Vita. I hope to get funds for him soon so I can start that pride/pack with Silent Spy whenever we get enough people and stuff.
So, below is a reference to what Vita will look like.

Name: Mshashara'Vita [goes by Vita] means 'Wages War'
Owner: L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: unknown
Offspring: n/a
Description: White body with dark grey/black underbelly and muzzle. His mane will be lime green and at the bottom, near the chest, will fade or gradiate to silver. His tail tassle will do the same, ony will go from the base of the tassle, being silver, to the tip being lime green. On his shoulder, he will have a double scicle marking, similar to M'Dimu Chanua's. His paws will have a swirly smokey like silver patturn, and his eyes will be a pale pink. Also, above his eye he will ave limegreen "eyeshadow" like Dimu has.
Reference Images: crappy mspaint image

Personality: This lion will have a back story relating to my first SoA, Dimu. She is my girl pregnant with cheetons. This will be her younger brother. One from another father. Anyways. He will be a warrior, speaking with laconis responses, like, yes, no, and short to the point answers. He doesn't waste time speaking as he linkes to spend more time training.
Vita would be the ruler, and his general will most likely be a good friend of his or someone he respects, and possibly able to prove, or atlweast convince Vita, that they are related to a god that could give them strength and the ability to win battles.**

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:56 pm
Current Funds

quest on hold

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:23 pm
Donators

La Phantom de le Opera - ART!

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:47 pm
Below is the concept for my slave. I have enough gold for him, I just need a slot...

Name: Nyota'Kiania [goes by Kia, or Nyota] means 'the Dawn Star'
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Mwezi-Johari [Lower middle class hunter]
Parents: ??? x ???
Description: A white lion with a dark mane streaked with midnight blue and he has dark green eyes. His muzzle has a thick light blue streak from where the mane stops on his forhead down to his chin, from his nose to his chin, a tan stripe splits the blue stripe, and on his chin the tan makes a triangle, the base at his chin and the top just below his bottom lip. Something I've chnaged since the ref picture, instead of the curvey thing on his shoulder, I want a cresent moon with three tan dots in the center. His toes are alternating, yet similar shades of light blue, and his paws are a darker tan up to his shin before a tan stripe breaks the solid dark tan, and then a dark tan strip, then a tan stripe, and the rest of his body is white. His tail tassle is black and his tail has the same patturn as his legs. On his right side, the back of his front nad back legs, have black. Also, his nose is a dark dark grey, and his ears are pink inside.
Reference Images: crappy mspaint image [changed a little bit], cmspi, but with scars and items. [the last one is for when I get him, I plan on getting his scars and items done in the mini shops.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:13 pm
Current Funds [updated 10/8]

9,5oo pure [9500]
Thank you Letter Jan 07 X3 [78000]
Thank you Letter April 07 [80000]
Solar Headdress [83500]
Elemental Hair [40000]
Thank you Letter Dec 07 [17000]
Gift of the Goddess [27000]
Plasma Gear [15000]
------------------------------------------
35o,ooo / 350000 gold

[Now I just need a slot!!!]

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:19 pm
Donators

none ~ but that's ok, I have time ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:09 am
Below is the concept for a little leopard girl. She is based off of my kitten, but is more... African I gues you could say. [My kitten is pure dark brown with topaz eyes.] anyways, I'll be looking to Custom her into a Leopard Litter, sooo... if you have leopards who are having babies that my girl could pass as being a daughter to, let me know. :3

Name: Ziao'Hui [unless I custom her into a litter and they specify a certain language]
Species: Leopard
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: ??? x ??? [please pm any offers?]
Description: coming soon
Reference Images: coming soon

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100