Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haven: A Retreat For DuoxHeero Fans (Newcomers Welcome!)

Back to Guilds

Reply Role play
The 5 words RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-NahaTenna-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:14 pm
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either: he was still shaking off the job from the night before or he'd slipped off and left himself open for the same nightmare that haunted him and left him marooned in a cold, familiar nothingness that was his past. Thankfully it meant he was alive. Turning onto his side he wondered if he should really feel that way, being a tool wasn't his goal in life. But so far nothing had shown him otherwise.

Passing headlights alighted dark, thoughtful cerulean eyes. Eyes that seemed to pierce you, not letting you hide behind any of the masks people commonly use. His own mask, flawless. The clock ticked away on his desk. He silenced its alarm before it has a chance to go off, pushing away from the bed's tempting lure of much needed sleep. He stood, stretching as he walked over to the window and looked through the blinds into the misty haze, of a rainy morning.

Heero's breath condensed on the glass as he heaved a sigh. He half turned away from the window when two people caught his eye. They were arguing, one was Duo, the other a tall blonde man with an expensive taste in clothing as if he was made of money and from the way he yanked Duo back to his side, controlling. He couldn't imagine the great Shinigami keeping such company. Duo was a free spirit, no one should be able to control him. Heero's heart iced over alittle more when the blurry, soaked figure of the person he'd known allowed such things to happen. Heero's memories washed over him.

Duo became very still when the blonde man pulled him closer only to slip out his grasp. The tall man's porcelain features became disfigured with anger, he dropped his umbrella, grabbed Duo by the shoulders and shook him so hard that Duo stumbled as he punched the man, forcing him to back away. The man straightened and stated plainly. "This is the thanks you give me for taking you in, feeding you, careing for you! I COULD HAVE LET YOU DIE."

The blonde smugly eyed Duo, grimacing at the weight of the rain on his tied hair.

"Look, Mil. I-" Duo stopped surprised by the older man's sudden look of disgust making his insides cringe. Starting again. "I told you I was grateful to you. You said that it was fine. I thought you were someone I could trust! I thought I could call you my friend! God knows I needed one.”

He shivered, the rain coming down in torrents through his hair, the edges of his vision greying and he knew that it had been too soon. Yet, he glanced at the waterlogged blonde, who's face clouded with concern for him... so different from the past, so different from Hee-

"Duo?" Gaunt blue-violet orbs that were more violet than blue shifted away from fustrated cornflower blues, locking on the rattle of blinds against the second floor apartment window. Despite the weather, they were attracting attention and if Mil-Zechs didn't want this attention, Duo didn't care. Eyes narrowed, he turned back, "Mil, I won't go back."

Mil smiled, he was hoping it wouldn't come to this but despite the addiction, Duo was anything but submissive. He'd been waiting months now for the willful braided youth's return."Ok Duo, say I walk away. Right now. Where would you go?"

Duo swiped at his droopy bangs.

Mil smirked. "I thought so," he licked the blood from the corner of his mouth and held  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:16 pm
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either: he was still shaking off the job from the night before or he'd slipped off and left himself open for the same nightmare that haunted him and left him marooned in a cold, familiar nothingness that was his past. Thankfully it meant he was alive. Turning onto his side he wondered if he should really feel that way, being a tool wasn't his goal in life. But so far nothing had shown him otherwise.

Passing headlights alighted dark, thoughtful cerulean eyes. Eyes that seemed to pierce you, not letting you hide behind any of the masks people commonly use. His own mask, flawless. The clock ticked away on his desk. He silenced its alarm before it has a chance to go off, pushing away from the bed's tempting lure of much needed sleep. He stood, stretching as he walked over to the window and looked through the blinds into the misty haze, of a rainy morning.

Heero's breath condensed on the glass as he heaved a sigh. He half turned away from the window when two people caught his eye. They were arguing, one was Duo, the other a tall blonde man with an expensive taste in clothing as if he was made of money and from the way he yanked Duo back to his side, controlling. He couldn't imagine the great Shinigami keeping such company. Duo was a free spirit, no one should be able to control him. Heero's heart iced over a little more when the blurry, soaked figure of the person he'd known allowed such things to happen. Heero's memories washed over him.

Duo became very still when the blonde man pulled him closer only to slip out his grasp. The tall man's porcelain features became disfigured with anger, he dropped his umbrella, grabbed Duo by the shoulders and shook him so hard that Duo stumbled as he punched the man, forcing him to back away. The man straightened and stated plainly. "This is the thanks you give me for taking you in, feeding you, caring for you! I COULD HAVE LET YOU DIE."

The blonde smugly eyed Duo, grimacing at the weight of the rain on his tied hair.

"Look, Mil. I-" Duo stopped surprised by the older man's sudden look of disgust making his insides cringe. Starting again. "I told you I was grateful to you. You said that it was fine. I thought you were someone I could trust! I thought I could call you my friend! God knows I needed one.”

He shivered, the rain coming down in torrents through his hair, the edges of his vision greying and he knew that it had been too soon. Yet, he glanced at the waterlogged blonde, who's face clouded with concern for him... so different from the past, so different from Hee-

"Duo?" Gaunt blue-violet orbs that were more violet than blue shifted away from frustrated cornflower blues, locking on the rattle of blinds against the second floor apartment window. Despite the weather, they were attracting attention and if Mil-Zechs didn't want this attention, Duo didn't care. Eyes narrowed, he turned back, "Mil, I won't go back."

Mil smiled, he was hoping it wouldn't come to this but despite the addiction, Duo was anything but submissive. He'd been waiting months now for the willful braided youth's return. "Ok Duo, say I walk away. Right now. Where would you go?"

Mil smirked. "I thought so," he licked the blood from the corner of his mouth and held out his hand to Duo.

-NahaTenna-

TabbyMina

Lavish Leader

12,400 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:47 am
-NahaTenna-

Heero's breath condensed on the glass as he heaved a sigh. He half turned away from the window when two people caught his eye. They were arguing, one was Duo, the other a tall blonde man with an expensive taste in clothing as if he was made of money and from the way he yanked Duo back to his side, controlling. He couldn't imagine the great Shinigami keeping such company. Duo was a free spirit, no one should be able to control him. Heero's heart iced over alittle more when the blurry, soaked figure of the person he'd known allowed such things to happen. Heero's memories washed over him.

Duo became very still when the blonde man pulled him closer only to slip out his grasp. The tall man's porcelain features became disfigured with anger, he dropped his umbrella, grabbed Duo by the shoulders and shook him so hard that Duo stumbled as he punched the man, forcing him to back away. The man straightened and stated plainly. "This is the thanks you give me for taking you in, feeding you, careing for you! I COULD HAVE LET YOU DIE."

"Duo?" Gaunt blue-violet orbs that were more violet than blue shifted away from fustrated cornflower blues, locking on the rattle of blinds against the second floor apartment window. Despite the weather, they were attracting attention and if Mil-Zechs didn't want this attention, Duo didn't care. Eyes narrowed, he turned back, "Mil, I won't go back."

Mil smiled, he was hoping it wouldn't come to this but despite the addiction, Duo was anything but submissive. He'd been waiting months now for the willful braided youth's return."Ok Duo, say I walk away. Right now. Where would you go?"

Mil smirked. "I thought so," he licked the blood from the corner of his mouth and held
the defeated Duo tightly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:28 am
man I kinda feel like I killed this thread, c'mon lets keep the story rolling!!! heart  

TabbyMina

Lavish Leader

12,400 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Role play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers