Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haven: A Retreat For DuoxHeero Fans (Newcomers Welcome!)

Back to Guilds

Reply Role play
The 5 words RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michei

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:25 am
I wanted to do 'a 1 line RP posting', but it's just to hard to come up with something smart...
before that i was thinking of making it 'a paragraph', and then i was sitting on the horns of dilemma.. and man that does hurt like hell!

a 5 words RP is much more funnyer, ne?? XD
and you have to repost the previous words, and when you write your part mark them with 'bold text' to notify.

wink it's up to you wither it goes fluffy, romancey, horrify or deathy *giggles*

PS:And I love you. just wanted to say that. mrgreen

=========================

Darkness. That was the first  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:27 am
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for either
================
bad start, but it's up to you now blaugh  

Michei

lady_of_dark_eternity
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:11 pm
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for either meant weather or not they'd....

===========
That was also a bad start....I can't think of anything else. *sweatdrops*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:24 pm
Man this is a hard one... can I suggest we rearrange, add and remove a few words like so...

Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either he...

From there I'd add... was still shaking off the

Let me know if that's ok and doable.  

Priscel
Vice Captain

jenevraki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:27 am
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either: he was still shaking off the job from the night before,

I'm not sure where we're thying to do with it but I hope this works.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:46 pm
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either: he was still shaking off the job from the night before or he closed his blinds

=====
I dunno either, but we'll find out as this goes. ^^  

Priscel
Vice Captain

jenevraki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:28 pm
Priscel
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either: he was still shaking off the job from the night before or he closed his blinds

=====
I dunno either, but we'll find out as this goes. ^^

^ (Gir voice) Guesse so.

Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either: he was still shaking off the job from the night before or as he closed his blinds he was dreading the

if I could only use more worlds!!!! cry  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:44 am
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either: he was still shaking off the job from the night before or as he'd closed the blinds let's try slipped off and left himself open

=====
The 'blinds' bit was weird, it's might work better to lose it... It flows better but this is a tough one.  

-NahaTenna-

Priscel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:09 am
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either: he was still shaking off the job from the night before or he'd slipped off and left himself open for the same nightmare that

====
^_^ we're going to be editing each other lots it seems. This will definitely help me learn how to write things differently.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:14 am
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either: he was still shaking off the job from the night before or he'd slipped off and left himself open for the same nightmare that haunted him and left him marooned

=====
{{nods}} so it seems  

-NahaTenna-

Priscel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:20 am
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either: he was still shaking off the job from the night before or he'd slipped off and left himself open for the same nightmare that haunted him and left him marooned in a cold, familiar nothingness

====
4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:41 pm
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either: he was still shaking off the job from the night before or he'd slipped off and left himself open for the same nightmare that haunted him and left him marooned in a cold, familiar nothingness that was his past. Thankfully  

jenevraki

jenevraki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either: he was still shaking off the job from the night before or he'd slipped off and left himself open for the same nightmare that haunted him and left him marooned in a cold, familiar nothingness that was his past. Thankfully it ment he was alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:54 pm
Darkness. That was the first thing he acknowledged for it meant either: he was still shaking off the job from the night before or he'd slipped off and left himself open for the same nightmare that haunted him and left him marooned in a cold, familiar nothingness that was his past. Thankfully it ment he was alive.Turning onto his side he  

lady_of_dark_eternity
Captain

Role play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas