Silence is ..... blue? (Sigao and Amary) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:34 pm
User Image

He hummed lightly to himself as he flicked water from the small stream he'd found over his body. He wasn't all that dirty, having taken a bath the day before, but it was warm and the water was good for cooling him off.

Stretching his wings out once he was done he tipped them slightly back and fourth in a little dance before snickering at himself. It was a good thing neither of his siblings were around to laugh at him for his antics. They'd probably tell him he was acting like a kid and needed to preen instead of play.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:56 pm
User Image

Humming happily to herself, Amary danced her way down the bank of the stream. It was a lovely day, and she loved the sound of running water...and having water handy meant that she could check out her reflection whenever she wanted, to boot! One had to keep their roses in order, after all. Not that hers tended to be anything but perfectly orderly...  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:11 pm
He heard someone coming down the bank and peered out from under an up stretched wing to see who or what it was. As he eyed the form coming toward him his expression brightened slightly.

He almost remembered the winged pink form though it was from when he was much smaller. He wondered if she'd remember him at all.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:19 pm
Glancing down at the water, Amary gave her reflection a pleased grin, then blew it a kiss. She did look bright today, and that was a positive thing. Bright was good!

"Good, grand, great! And that's just the way it should be." With that, the magenta colored mare laughed, tossing back her curls and skipping across the small stream to continue down the other side. Or at least, that was the plan.

Upon reaching the other side, Amary paused as the presence of another registered. Then the pause lengthened as she eyed up the other in question, starting at the hooves and working her way up until she was finally looking the stallion in the eyes...then grinned. "I know you, don't I?"

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:21 pm
When she stopped he grinned as she looked him over. When she asked if she knew him his grin brightened. She did remember him!

He nodded happily and after tucking back one wing saluted her with the other. She would, if nothing else, remember his silence he hoped. There couldn't be that many stallions that wandered around and didn't talk a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:26 pm
"Ha! I thought so, you've got the same snowflakes and red snoot that you did when you were little. I like the hair, though; braids suit you well. Kinda a scruffy/simple/easy-care thing, if I say so myself. And you're still quiet, aren't you? Or are you just so shell-shocked to see a gorgeous figment of your past?"

Grinning, Amary hopped banks once again, then trotted over until she was a mere few paces away, giving him a wink of greeting herself. "Or both? I can take both. Both would be oh-so-flattering, and that's a great way to resume a meeting, doncha think?"

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:29 pm
"Both then." He nodded at her and tucked his other wing back for the moment. He was pretty sure that had just been something that Dorian would do so he knew what she meant. His brother always going on about how everyone should be in awe of his beauty.

It was nice to see someone he'd met before again. It meant that he wouldn't have to worry about trying to make new friends or anything too fast.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:33 pm
"Thought so. You're such a charmer, Sigao, even if you are infuriating in your continual silence." Not that it really bothered her that much, not then, not now. It was nice to have someone she could prattle at and not be told to shush!

Besides, meeting up with someone you used to know was fun! So she was quick to ingratiate herself as best she can. "So, it's been a while we both know, Siggy; How've you been? Aside of getting braided and all that good stuff, and the obligatory growing. What're you up to these days?"

Trying to make Sigao talk; THAT was a fun pastime

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:46 pm
He shrugged his wings slightly at how he'd been doing. He hadn't though of it much and he hadn't really been up to much either. "Wandering."

That and trying to keep away from his siblings attempts to pretty him up but that wasn't something he needed to share.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:53 pm
Articulate as she'd remembered him. Oh well! "Well, wandering is fun; I've been doing some wandering, too. It's nice to see the world, doncha think?" And wandering was a great way to do that, as previous experience had indicated. But while they were on the subject; "So, let's wander some more! Seeing things on your own is fun, so seeing things with someone else should make things more fun!"

Without waiting for a response, Amary stepped up next to Sigao and gave him a headbutt to the shoulder, then beamed up at him in an egaging fashion. "Besides, we have to celebrate this tremendous occassion of remeeting!"

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:06 pm
He laughed slightly as she headbutted him and flicked one of her curls with one of his wings. Wandering sounded like a good idea since he didn't have anything else to do and it meant spending time with a friend.

He pointed a wing toward the rest of the stream and after draping a wing over her nudged her in that direction.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:15 pm
Though Sigao's lack of verbal communication was in some ways confusing, Amary had grown up with a sometimes spacey brother. You learned how to read body language in circumstances like that, and besides; it wasn't like Sigao just stood there and stared blankly.

So it was easy for her to pick up on his drift, consequently, and she was more than willing to fall in step. "Sounds like a great idea, Siggy; I haven't been down this particular stream before, so it's like an exploratiory adventure. It's certainly nice water though, and it's so clear! You can see all the way down to the bottom!" Never mind that the bottom was a foot or so away. "I love water, don't you? It's so fresh and tasty, and sounds so pleasant as it runs along!"

As the two walked along, Amary matched her step with Sigao with practiced ease; wandering with her dad and brother had resulted in her learning to keep up with the longer stride of stallions. Still, that didn't mean she couldn't get left behind sometimes. "By the way, if I bite you or kick you or something it's cause you're walking too fast, just you know. Remember, I'm shorter than you."

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:26 pm
He was walking slower than usual just because she was smaller and he knew that she couldn't keep up with his normal pace without trying. He nodded and nudged her slightly hoping she got that he under stood.

"Water's nice ...... cold." He liked it cold though. It made it taste better for some reason. It was probably cause then he couldn't taste the dirt or whatever it was that was in the water.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:47 pm
"Well of COURSE it's cold; then again, warm springs are really pretty nice too. Have you ever been in a warm spring, Siggy? It's SOOOOO nice, you just lie there and steam for a bit. Really nice in the cold weather AND it makes your coat all glossy. It's bad for curls at the time, of course, but they come back in time."

It was nice to talk to someone unrelated again. While she'd been on the move for what seemed like a long time, it still seemed that she had a knack for missing the other Soquili out there. And talking to herself wasn't the same, nope!

Though in a way, talking to Sigao was like talking to herself...

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:01 pm
He shook his head and wondered how in the world you got warm springs. Everything he'd seen either came down from the mountains or bubbled up cold. It being warm was something new.

"Tell me about?" If she knew where one was that might be something to keep in mind. He could hide it from his brother and come back home all shinny and then maybe they'd stop bugging him.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff