Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:59 am
User Image

She had done alot of thinking as she'd made her way back through the forest to the grove that the strange stallion called 'home'; more thinking than she often did. There were things that they needed to discuss... Preferably sooner than later as she wasn't all that certain how long these things took.

Giving her head a light toss she stopped in the middle of the grove, looking around for the stallion. He had to be here somewhere and if he wasn't she would just... Wait here for him. He'd eventually come back. He, like she, always did.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:05 am
User Image

He had taken to wandering a bit to let his mind collect itself from wherever it had gone while he'd slept. Katarina had wandered off again herself but that wasn't anything unusual and would be find a long as she didn't run into whatever it was she had the last time she'd gone wandering.

Tossing his head to reset his hat to properly shade his eyes from the sun he made his way back toward the glen he usually called 'home'. Seeing the white and pink mare he smirked.

"Finish your morning run i take it?"

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:15 am
She snorted softly, giving her head a light toss before eyeing the stallion. "Run? No, no... I won't be doing any of that for a bit. At least, not comfortably so... And do you know why?" Her brow lofted as she took a step towards him. "I am carrying your foals."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:19 am
He tilted his head slightly at her tone. Ah, so she'd just now figured this out then? Interesting as he'd have figured she'd noticed before he had.

"Yes, you are"

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:29 am
She blinked, somewhat suprised by his reaction... Or lack thereof. That was it? That was the only reaction he had to...

"You already knew." Her eyes narrowed slightly as she looked at him. "When were you going to tell me that I... Was begining to loose my figure in favor of roundness." She certainly would have prefered to find out from him than the way she had.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:53 am
"I would assume that you would have more knowledge as to the goings on in your body than i would." He continued to smirk as he looked at her. "Though it is rather adorable on you." He took the few steps closer to her and leaned down to nuzzle her growing roundness for a moment.  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:59 am
She was just about to huff at him again and would have had he not gently nosed at her belly. Instead she found herself standing still for a moment before leaning down to brush her cheek against his. At least one worry had been smoothed over.

"... They are yours, in case there is any doubt." She wouldn't have any respect for him if there was... But it needed to be said anyways if only because of that mare. "Mine as well." Obviously. "... You won't want to be rid of us... Will you?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:59 pm
"Now why would i go and do something like that?"He nuzzled her cheek gently as he smiled. "They are mine after all and i'd hate to think i didn't take care of my things."  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:52 pm
"Stallions often do strange things." As did mares, of course... But she liked to believe herself to be an exception to that rule, just as she would like to believe him to be one to every other rule. He had already been the one exception to certain things, afterall.

"You had better take care of your things... One specifically is going to require that care more than before." She closed her eyes for a moment, wishing she didn't feel nearly as tired as she did. "... How long do you think it will be like this?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:01 pm
He nuzzled her cheek absently as he though about it. "Oh ... i forget those sorts of things. It will be too long and not long enough i'm sure." He grinned for a moment before he nudged her gently toward a moss bed under one of his favorite trees.

"I always take wonderful care of my things. I've taken care of this grove have i not?"

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:15 pm
She moved in the direction that she was nudged, gently kneeling on the bed of moss. It wouldn't be so bad to rest now... Soon enough she wouldn't have much time to rest at all.

'Soon Enough' found her weeks later lying again on the soft bed of moss. The night had been long and, as a result, there were now three foals nestled carefully into baskets that Mad H had gotten from somewhere. She hadn't questioned him, of course... She knew better than that.

Her eyes closed as she rested her head carefully against one of them. Three foals... Three. "Are they beautiful, Mad H?" She murmured softly, opening one eye to peer up at the stallion. She was certain that they were, even if she hadn't caught much more than a glimpse of them. They would have to be... They were theirs.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:43 pm
"Of course they are beautiful my dear. They are ours." He grinned as he nosed the basket that had turned almost all the way pink. It was a good thing she hadn't asked him where he'd gotten them. He didn't think he'd want to explain.

"Nothing from us could end up ugly."

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:47 pm
"I... Would watch out for that one with the stripes." Her nose wrinkled slightly as she closed her eyes. She didn't trust it... Not yet, at least. It had stirred too many strange memories in her mind that she, far too sleepy, felt no inclination to sort through.

"They'll need names... Good names that suit them." She nodded slowly. They would have time to think at least... However long it took the foals to stir from their baskets. "How does it feel... To have so many pretty things that are yours?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:04 pm
"I'm sure the striped one will be darling." He grinned and set himself down on the moss carefully. He nudged the baskets into a little bundle near the tree trunk where he could keep an eye on them and her.

"It's a rather nice feeling."

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:16 pm
"It is... Isn't it?" She sighed a soft sigh of contentment as she lifted her head, shifting slightly so that she could drape her head along his neck. "It has certainly been an adventure... And to think, it has only just begun for you and yours... Mine... Ours."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff