Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.
Character Profiles(dont post here.) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobito Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:15 pm
Instead of posting each of your character profiles in separate topics, post them all in this one thread.

NOTE:
All ninja start as an Academy student.

Ninja Paths have been moved to this section.

Ninja Paths are considered to be Jutsu or Skill Types you choose. Ninja Paths consist of:

NINJUTSU

GENJUTSU

TAIJUTSU

MEDICAL JUTSU

WEAPON SKILLS

KEKKAI GENKAI (BLOODLINE/CLAN JUTSUS)

HIJUTSU (Jutsu that you've created and/or only you can use)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:19 pm
Name: Tobi
Hair: Black
Clan: Uchiha Clan
Ninja Path: Hijutsu (Advanced/Unique Jutsu)
Techniques: Sharingan, Super Strength, Super Speed, Regenerative Ability
Bio:
Tobi (トビ) is a former subordinate of Zetsu. After Sasori's death, Tobi takes his ring, position, and partner (Deidara) in Akatsuki, thereby becoming a full member. After Deidara's death, which is also assumed to be his own death, Tobi is shown giving Pein, the leader of Akatsuki, orders, and he refers to himself as Madara Uchiha.

Tobi's personality is at odds with the standard amongst Akatsuki members; while most are dedicated and serious, Tobi is more carefree and goofy. These personality traits tend to irritate Deidara, who often attacks Tobi in some way when Tobi unintentionally annoys him. Kisame Hoshigaki, on the other hand, appreciates Tobi's ability to brighten up their gloomy organization. Prior to revealing himself as Madara Uchiha, Tobi uses a very formal and correct manner of speech. Since then, his personality and speech have become completely different, as he speaks much less formally and is more serious and arrogant.

Tobi's actual appearance remains a complete mystery. He wears an odd mask that covers his entire face save for his right eye, which like other Uchiha has the Sharingan. He also has several bolts or pins present on the arms of his uniform, now obscured by his Akatsuki cloak. Furthermore, Tobi does not wear a visible headband, though Madara Uchiha is known to originate from Konohagakure. His fighting style is equally shrouded in mystery, as his only notable trait is the ability to recover from what are presumably debilitating or fatal blows without injury and in a matter of seconds.

Other: As I RP as Tobi, I'll change personalities from Evil Tobi to Good Boy and vice versa.

User Image
...when I was bored in Econ one day...  

Tobito Uchiha

Teh Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:05 pm
Name: Naruto Uzumaki
Ninja Registration Number: 012607
Height: 5'4"
Weight:
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Birthday: October 10 (15 years old, Libra)
Blood type: B
Personality: Hates to lose, wants to stand out.
Techniques: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Oiroke no Jutsu, and Rasengan
Bio: A Genin from the village of Konoha, Uzumaki Naruto is the container for the Kyuubi Demon Fox. Shortly after he was born, the Kyuubi attacked the village. To stop the demon the Fourth Hokage was forced to imprison it into the body of the young baby Naruto. As Naruto grew up the adults in Leaf Village saw Naruto as the demon fox itself. This feeling was passed on to their children who also looked down on Naruto. Growing up Naruto did not have anyone who really cared him. Because of this Naruto has grown up seeking to have everyone recognize him as being a skilled ninja. To that end his goal is to surpass the Hokage.
Ninja path: HIJUTSU

Missions Completed:
Rank D - 4 completed
Rank C - 2 completed
Rank B - # completed
Rank A - # completed
Rank S - # completed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:13 pm
Name: yinsa conahara
Ninja Registration Number: 2464561321
ninja clan:Aka clan of the shadows
Height: 5'2"
Weight:113
Hair: brown
Eyes: Blue
Birthday: January 16 (15 years old, capracorn)
Blood type: ab
ninja path:advaned/unique technique
Personality: quiet,has temper, hates annoying people
Techniques: anything that involves wind or fire or shadows,specail technique:flaming wind tunnel and shadow art # 65 eyes of the forest and shadow beast summoning justu
Bio:i'm a quiet young man who hates to be bothered by annoyinces and can get deadly when some one messes with him he can move as fast as the wind and loves hot spicy food and is ready to make friends with people who inspire his artistic ability. He comes from a clan feared by enemies because of their deadly shadow justus. heres my pichttp://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc50/conacurae/1469253696_l.gif[/img]]this is my ninja  

Conacurae

The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games