[prp] Roxy and Samus

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:11 am
x3 just makign this thread so Yayoi adn i can contiune our rp here instead of random in thread rps.

Yayoi
After stepping out of the mouth of the cave, her eyes instantly shut tight. The bright light made her head throb. Though she figured Samus was probably in more pain than she was. He had taken the brunt of the encounter. Opening one eye slightly, she tried to look around. "No. I'm not really sure where we are..." Her voice was rough and dry. During the night her mouth and throat had dried up it seemed.

samus x
Samus' ears flicked back, it was not a good thing they didnt knwo where they where since they could run into that blasted stallion again. tail flicking he looked about the area from where he was. "well...... we have to avoid wandering back to where we ran into that stallion." giving a snort, he shook his head. "not much else we can do."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:42 am
"True. I believe we came from that way..." She motioned to the right with her nose. "So we should probably head that way." Turning her head, she now motioned to the left. "Do you think you can make it just a little bit? I'm sure your wing still hurts quite a bit." A small frown appeared on her lips as she furrowed her eyebrows. "If it becomes to painful we can rest a bit..." Her head was still pounding a bit, but it had simmered since last night. So at least she was thinking a bit more clearly now.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:43 am
Samus wasnt about to admit his wing still was painful specialy if he moved it. the kalona they had ran into had done a number on his wing, and it was visable that his wing had been mauled. " don't worry i will be fine but if i dont clean it and get it healed i doubt i will be flying ever again." giving a grunt, he started to walk in the direction she had motioned towards as he wanted nothing more than to get his wing cleaned and fixed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:33 pm
Roxy gave a small nod as she slowly followed after him. Keeping close, but giving him enough space so that he didn't feel crowded. Her wings fluttered occasionally, but for the most part she was silent as they walked.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:50 am
Samus wings twitched once in a while as he kept dead silent while they walk. only a hint was givin that his wing bugged him at all everytime it twitched because he wanted to stretch out his wings. for a while he didnt mind the silence, but then the silence didnt keep him from thinking about his mauled wing or the fact that it seemed Roxy was more upset that he was about what happened. so after the long silence he broke it by finaly speaking. " your sure your fine? and i think we should be finding water soon." the feint sound of rushing water from a river could be hear, and it ment soon he could clean his wound before it would get infected.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games