Raffle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mimi130
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:31 pm
ok everybody we are having our first annual raffle. the top price is 10k gold. also we have some items that where donated. if you woud like to donate money or items please pm me ill post your name and the item or amount of money next to your name.
*items must be worth more than 50 gold*

Table Of Contents:
post1- introduction (you are here)
post2- how to get tickets
post3- rules, terms, and conditions (added) Q&As
post4- black/white list
post5- how it works (more guidelines)
post6- reserved

This is the ticket-o-meter:

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:18 pm
Post2- How To Get Tickets

There are 3 current ways in which you can get a raffle ticket.

1. Every active member will get one ticket to start off with. Every crew member will get two tickets for all their hard work in this guild!

2. You can get raffle tickets by having gaians join the guild or helping me out with a few tasks that i will personally hand out.

3. You can buy tickets for 75 gold each.

Me, RaNdOm rAeIn, or T3h-kiti-Goddess will hand out raffle tickets with a pm. Every ticket has a different code number and a special drawing on it! So no one can cheat!

Please reffer to T3h-kiti-Goddess you crew members for special instructions on how to send out invitations. If you are a normal member please ask T3h-kiti-Goddess also for instructions.

note: me or T3h-kiti-Goddess will not ask every member that joins if you are the cause for their joining. you have to make sure you tell them to tell T3h-kiti-Goddess that they joined, if not you will not receive any credit. please send a list of invited people to T3h-kiti-Goddess so she can keep track of who is being asked.  

mimi130
Captain

mimi130
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:18 pm
Post3:rules, terms, and conditions

If you are caught breaking any rules you will be banned from the raffle. and if you are caugh again you will be booted off of the guild. we are not afraid to ban you! dont make us do it!!!! twisted evil twisted muahahahahaha!

Please DON'T:

1. Cheat! i hate cheaters.
2. spam the forum
3. harrass or stalk any member
4. tickets ARE NOT tradeable! we have lists of who we hgave out tickets to.
5. make more than one account, and join them to the guild for a ticket.

*more rules will be posted as subjects or arguments come up*

questions and answers  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:25 pm
Post 4: black list /white list

There isn't any one on the black list yet and i hope no one else will ever be on it!

And i am the only person on the white list since i donated 5000 gold to the rally! also umm kiti goddess is on the list since she helped me organise the whole thing

mimi130
Captain

mimi130
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:34 pm
Post5: How it works more guidelines

Ok basically you have a ticket with a 8 digit number on it. Deadly_angel will roll a number with the dice. The numbers will be posted in this forums. If you have that number then you win the 1st price then someone else will roll the dice and that person will get the second number! its easy! claim the price to me because i am the one holding the price however, you have to send me the ORIGINAL pm that is sent to you with the ticket!! All the tickets given out will have random numbers and a small picture will be added to the pm.. u have to show both or you can't claim the price!!! me random rain and kiti goddess have a list of who we handed tickets out to! so u can't cheat!! dont try because you will be banned!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:44 pm
Mimi I have edited your picture about "click here to buy tickets" so now they have the link to go to "Greeny Grouch"

rAnDoM rAeIn
Crew

The Random Acts OF Weirdness Guild ~[where you can be yourself] ;]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces