Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I being paranoid?
  No.
  Yes.
View Results

Mysterious_0ne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:41 pm
Okay, I just got back with my ex, Steve & he's close friends with my best friend Angela. Now Steve is the huggy touchy-feely type with his friends and he didn't end it even though we're back together. I'm worried there's something going on between them. I mean she told me she liked him in the past and he always showed signs of liking her. I don't like the way he hugs her all the time and they say "I love you" supposedly in a friend way. I'm not the kind of girl to get paranoid over every girl my boyfriend is with, I'm actually the opposite. I usually am very mellow, but something just doesn't feel right when I see them together. Angela is at his house right now and no one else is home beside them too and I wasn't invited. Is there something wrong with the picture or is it just me? Apparently he wanted to just meet up with me, but he didn't even call me, he had her tell me. I was very weirded out by that. Why wasn't I invited when I'm his girlfriend? Am I just being paranoid or do I have a right to not trust them? Should I confront him and/or her? Could someone please help me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:28 am
can someone please help me?  

Mysterious_0ne

Mysterious_0ne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:26 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:43 am
From what you've said, I would be suspicious too!
If you really want to stay with with Steve, I would talk to him about your concerns.  

lazy bonz

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:27 pm
its sounds like there might be something going on, but i think you should talk to them and get the whole story first, before you jump to any conclusions.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:20 pm
I would be terrified.  

naive melody

~ murderd in cold blood ~

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:59 pm
It's pretty suspicious. You should keep an eye on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:46 pm
well, if he's more touchy feely with her than you, then theres most likley something going on there, you may be in a pickle here, but no your not paranoid, i think there'd be something going on there, i would talk to them, and possibly dump BOTH of them, if she's doing stuff with YOUR boyfriend, then she's not really your friend, and think about it this way, if their all over eachother when your around... what do you think happens when your not, im not saying to jump to stuff, but you might have to in the end.  

XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX

InvaderZimHads

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:43 pm
Mysterious_0ne
Okay, I just got back with my ex, Steve & he's close friends with my best friend Angela. Now Steve is the huggy touchy-feely type with his friends and he didn't end it even though we're back together. I'm worried there's something going on between them. I mean she told me she liked him in the past and he always showed signs of liking her. I don't like the way he hugs her all the time and they say "I love you" supposedly in a friend way. I'm not the kind of girl to get paranoid over every girl my boyfriend is with, I'm actually the opposite. I usually am very mellow, but something just doesn't feel right when I see them together. Angela is at his house right now and no one else is home beside them too and I wasn't invited. Is there something wrong with the picture or is it just me? Apparently he wanted to just meet up with me, but he didn't even call me, he had her tell me. I was very weirded out by that. Why wasn't I invited when I'm his girlfriend? Am I just being paranoid or do I have a right to not trust them? Should I confront him and/or her? Could someone please help me.

if it doesn't feel right to you, then confront them, i mean it couldn't hurt to ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:16 am
Yeah, there's definitely something fishy from your side of the story.

Lovely Rainbow Samantha

Secret keys

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:18 pm
Dump his a**! My ex did that too, I dumped him, and I stopped talking to my supposed "friend".

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:17 pm
i would plan more alone time with him and tell him that im uncomfortable with it. and i would trust my friend at all!  

isolated isis

o-o_TeaThyme_o-o

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:00 pm
Just ask. Be careful about asking, don't be too blunt or accusing or angry or anything like that. Just bring it up casually. Watch either person's reaction closely, depending on if they're together or you confronted one without the other. I would trust your boyfriend's reaction more than your friend's, but just be careful. If it's too easy to see how strong your suspicions are, he might get angry or upset, which could ruin what might actually be a sound relationship.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:06 pm
I would say something to him, like: Hey when you are with (friend) alone I feel left out. Could we all hang out together instead of you and her alone?  

7raindrops

73: Random Life Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces