[PRP] Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained (Snitch & Flower) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:06 am
User Image

The meadow seemed oddly vacant today. That or the skunk coloured mare just wasn't in the right area to come across anyone. The sun was shining, birds were singing, and white fluffy clouds drifted lazilly across the sky. Clover and Queen Anne's Lace dotted the green landscape. Since the apple orchard was usually inaccessible to usdias Flower contented herself with grass and the occasional clover.

The flowers in her mane and tail attracted insects which were out in full force due to the pleasant conditions. She not only had mosquitoes buzzing about but bumblebees as well, looking to get at the pollen that had collected in the heart of the blue flowers. A simple flick of the tail sent both flying. It wasn't like they attacked her more than others. There just simply wasn't much else around.

She hummed a soft song under her breath, merely to keep her mind occupied. It was an old song she had heard her grandfather sing all the time when she was young. It sounded very much like Greensleeves. She hadn't seen her daughter, Sylmeria, in a while since she had began to wander about on her own. But that was all part of growing up and she definately wasn't a filly anymore. It seemed like just yesterday the happy little creature happened upon her while chasing a butterfly in the heart of the forest. How time had flown.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:38 pm
User ImageThe golden stallion paced through empty plains blending in quite nicely. His silken feathers moving with the wind, for such a small creature he was unbelievably fast. Not only that he could go long distances at the same speed for quite an amount of time. He just never seemed to get wore out. He didn't mind it, running, racing and well catch me if you can was his passion.

His silver eyes lay dead ahead as he snorted ruffly before an impish grin appeared upon his face. His ears laid flat as he listened to his heart beat, to the sound of the breeze and the clash of hoof to earth. His markings seemed to glow slightly as he galloped from place to place but forrest was approaching which would mean he would have to decrease speed and well...take an obviously needed break.

The shade of the trees was cooling but as he went further in he noticed it led into a meadow and in this meadow he scented another. His ears flickered forward, as he approached he realized it was one of his kind. And a female at that, colored like...a skunk. It was intriguing that and the fact was he hadn't met any other females besides his mother and sister. They just weren't plentiful in these areas. He thought about it for a moment before he whickered a hello.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:25 pm
The mare looked up, a soft smile pulling at her lips. He had seemed to come out of nowhere! Her bright sapphire eyes took in the rather ornate stallion. She dipped her head in greeting. "H-Hello." Her tone was deep, and rich like a baritone. It was odd to hear such a sound come from such a small creature, one would almost expect it of a draft horse. She was definately English but her accent was far more relaxed and casual than the often formal sounding Londoner's brogue. "I-I'm Flower...s'a pleasure to m-meet you." She added.

She was thankful he had chosen a moment when her mouth was free of flora. He was quite a sight, but a pleasant one none-the-less. His eyes almost drew her in like a moth to a flame. She had seen wind soquili before but Snitch had wings on his head instead of erupting from his spine. Flower had never seen such a thing but managed not to stare, and tilted her head politely, waiting to hear his name.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:02 pm
He looked to her under his snowy mane, how peculiar her name was flower yet she had the markings of a skunk. It didn't bother him, it was interesting and unique. He liked it. Spunky almost. Even her voice seemed to throw him off and put him on edge which was what he liked. He liked suprises most of the time and she seemed to be full of them. His wings flapped softly as he listened to her, they almost acted like another set of ears the way he perked them forward and laid them back when angry and other such. He was always an odd one and couldn't quite explain how he came with wings on his head. None of his siblings had them nor his parents, it didn't complicate his birth...just his life. Always getting second glances and such, not that he minded it could become a nuisance at some points but it just depended on his mood.

"I'm Snitch." he replied in a rather expressed tone that carried. A soft smile upon him that made his face seem gentle. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Flower."

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:20 pm
She filed away his name for later use, not that she thought she'd have issues remembering. She found his wings to be rather endearing. "S-So, what b-brings you 'round?" She asked, wondering where he called home.

Her tail flicked slightly. She had an easy going air about her. After all, Snitch certainly didn't seem like a threat, so what use was there being overly skittish? She was painfully shy, hence the speech impediment, but did her best to hide it now that she had seen the good in others. It was probably quite off putting and she knew it. But if she tried to force it to stop it only made the issue worse. Her mother used to tell her, 'If people like you...fine and dandy. If not it's their problem. Not yours.' Try telling that to a shy little filly who wanted nothing more than to play with others. Kids were often cruel in groups, but that was long ago and and now she was amongst adults. Most of the time the people she'd come across acted the part, much to her delight. It certainly was a whole new world.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:45 pm
"I was just out for a run," he smiled brightly. It was what he loved and he wouldn't let anyone doubt it. He listened to her as she spoke...she stuttered. How odd, how could such one with such attractive eyes and attributes have a speech flaw. "And you?" he replied softning his tone hoping it would make her more comfertable for her body language said differently.

He too had been subjected to cruel jokes, mostly of his odd coloring and the fact he bore wings. He didn't let it get to him though, he just taunted them back saying the gods favored him more rather than tried to make him out to a fool.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:28 pm
"Oh...w-well, grazing a bit...w-wandering around mostly." She said. "Basic r-run of the mill my t-two-legger kicked me out of the teepee for the day sort of thing." She said with a light laugh. The mare had no idea she had said the last sentence almost perfectly. There was something about him that seemed to put her at ease, not just as he softened his voice but his actions and very nature seemed oddly familiar. She couldn't quite put a hoof on it, but she knew it would come to her eventually.

"S-So you run eh, well fancy t-that...I'm sure you could put a Soquili to shame a-a-as fast as you seemed to come o-out of nowhere." She said with a smile.

That was it!

He seemed to be quite like Ahote, the stallion she now considered a good friend. She hadn't seen him in ages and merely assumed he had been preoccupied with his wanderings. Oh well, perhaps this stallion would be turn out a be a friend as well. Anything other than platonic hadn't even crossed the mare's mind. It wasn't that she was naive, no far from it, but she had always pushed that sort of notion to the back of her mind. "Where d-do you call home?" She asked curiously.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:27 pm
Snitch looked to her as she seemed to come more and more to ease. "Yeah, I run." he replied almost as excitedly as the first. He had reason to, it was the only thing he was good at.

He smiled as she complimented him, "Thanks."

"Uhm, its a little west from here, the direction I came. We have a herd almost," he chuckled lightly. "They set up more teepees recently so we could all fit. There are more than twelve and some on the way I believe."

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:24 pm
"N-Not a problem." She told him with a slight dip of her head. She loved seeing the passion that sparked in other's eyes when they touched certain topics. She enjoyed running a fair amount herself but she seriously doubted she could ever hope to keep up with him, so she didn't offer.

She loved the feeling of the wind blowing through her mane and tail. If she got going fast enough she'd pretend she was flying sometimes. It was a silly notion, she knew but the mare just couldn't help it. There was just something about the prospect that enthralled her.

Flower quirked a brow when he mentioned the large group he lived with. "There must never be a dull moment then eh?" She asked with a smile. "It's just my two-legger and I at the moment. We live in a clearing in the heart of the forest. It's fairly peaceful but unless you like chatting with squirrels it tends to be pretty dull. "So what is the group you live with like?" She asked curiously. Her speech impediment was finally gone. What a relief.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:15 pm
"Very diverse," he replied. "There are winds, alicorns, unicorns, unikalonas, the original soquili and me..." he chuckled. "Can you imagine, yet some how we are all bound and family." he nodded.

His brow quirked, "Your talking...its returned to normal." he replied.

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:38 am
"Wow, I never new unicorns and kalonas would dare to breed. But it most certainly seems like quite a collective group." Flower offered with a smile. "Frankly I'd be afraid anything with kalona blood would find me a suitable snack." She added with a light laugh.

She paused when he mentioned her speech pattern.

"So it has." The mare agreed. "Sorry if you found it rather irksome but it seems the more I try to control or repress it the worse it gets." She explained. She wouldn't mention that she was amazed it had left her this quickly but then again, it was most likley Ahote's doing. "Have you run into many other Usdias?" She asked curiously wondering how many there were in this part of the world. Thus far, Snitch was number three on her personal list.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:55 pm
He shook is head, "Nope, your the lucky first." He flushed slightly, "Were a rare breed," he joked with the skunk colored female. His legs twitched, they had been used to the running and the sudden stop had made them itch for more. But he was to intune and delighted with the forth coming conversation.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:18 pm
"Oh yes quite." She agreed with a light laugh, noting his blush. Perhaps he was in the same boat she was? No, he most certainly didn't seem shy. "Fancy a bit of a run?" She asked with a soft smile, figuring she could at least try and keep up. He seemed rather antsy with just standing around. "But I warn you, I don't think I'm anywhere as fast as you are." She added honestly. Her tail flicked slightly at a bee that buzzed about the flowers she wore.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:38 pm
His brow quirked, she wanted to go for a run. That was intriguing, he had never ran with a partner before. Then again he could be quite competitive sometimes. "Sure," he smiled softly, "Perhaps within time you can, but we can take it slow." he winked. He peered to her tail, "Do those bees ever get annoying" he asked with a curious fashion.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:27 pm
Flower laughed lightly. "Yes, of course." She said warmly. The mare had a competitive streak as well so it would prove most interesting. She glanced to the bee that landed on her tail. "They can be a bit irksome but for the most part they leave me alone if I don't bother them." She explained. "They're nothing compared to the horse flies. My two-legger told me they seek out black, so, as you can see," She gestured to herself with her head. "They're never in short supply." Flower wondered where exactly or how far he went on his runs. She dearly hoped she could at least keep up. She was pretty fast when need be but the golden stallion could practically fly. "So is there any place in particular you wish to go or is it just a bit of a random run?" She asked curiously.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff