Reply The United Martial Artists Guild
human weapon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uggae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:39 am
hey anyone else watch human weapon other than me if so what do you like or dis like about it ?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:02 am
I like the fact that they have actual fighters hosting the show and not some extreme kung fu LARPers. I also like the fact that they spar full contact with a representative of each art they feature. I'm just waiting to see one of the dudes knock out a ninjer or a hippy Aikidoka.  

Keyboard Warrior

Wolf Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:46 pm
Monday I finally caught the Krav Maga episode so im caught up on it now. I work all day Fridays so I have to watch on Sundays. I like it for the most part the Muay Thai, Kali, Savate and Krav Maga episodes I liked the most. Im waiting to see how they screw up the Chinese stuff I don't like how these shows focus on the Wushu groups I want them to break it down to the more popular Chinese systems like Hung Gar, Choi Lei Fut and so on. Wushu is mostly Northern Chinese systems I have seen little on TV that demonstrated the Southern systems.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:49 pm
Wolf Nightshade
Monday I finally caught the Krav Maga episode so im caught up on it now. I work all day Fridays so I have to watch on Sundays. I like it for the most part the Muay Thai, Kali, Savate and Krav Maga episodes I liked the most. Im waiting to see how they screw up the Chinese stuff I don't like how these shows focus on the Wushu groups I want them to break it down to the more popular Chinese systems like Hung Gar, Choi Lei Fut and so on. Wushu is mostly Northern Chinese systems I have seen little on TV that demonstrated the Southern systems.

Most likely, they'll feature San Da or San Shou as opposed to any specific Chinese system.  

Keyboard Warrior

The United Martial Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff