Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] More Foal Association((Tiffany And Oliver))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:08 pm
User Image

Tiffany leaned down, plucking a berry carefully off a bush, and chewed slowly and daintily before swallowing. She didn't enjoy eating time. Well, sometimes she did, when the food was good. But the problem with virtually anything she ate was apparent: it was messy.

It had taken Tiffany years to master the art of eating such things as red berries that seemed to be MADE to stain her white fur with out it doing just that. She couldn't just shove her nose in it like others did. She had to carefully find one or a bunch that were sticking out, and gently bring it in with her lips and teeth.

Being perfect was rather troublesome. But then again, SOMEONE has to do it. A world with out perfection would be incomplete. She knew if she let red juice on her coat, the only thing that could happen would be the whole world swirling into chaos.

And she didn't want that. It was a completely selfless act, her perfection.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:35 pm
User Image

Oliver bounded through the thick patch of bushes, shaking the loose bits of the plant out of his ponytail. His usually-light coat was dark and mottled with dirt, berry stains, and the occasional dead bug, but he didn't mind; he was finally away from his father, from his family, and he was going to live up every moment of his freedom.

He burst into another clump of shrubbery, pretending to dive-bomb the Berry Menace; a plump red berry that seemed to glisten with juice. He snatched it up in his teeth hastily, squirting the juice over his face as he chewed, and looked down at himself, thinking it was about time to head back.

Oh god no. His coat was muddy, matted, and worst of all, it didn't smell too great. Well, he'd just have to find somewhere to wash it, wouldn't he?

Oliver made his way around another clump of bushes, and nearly fell backwards in shock at seeing another Soquili, a mare. She was white... whiter than white. Had her fur ever experienced mud? It seemed likely but the way it looked... maybe she had just found a good place to wash it all off?

"Oi!" called Oliver, cantering over to the mare as fast as his foal legs would take him. "You know a place where I can get cleaned up, lady?"

Moire Frost

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:45 pm
Tiffany's ears perked up and she whipped her head to the side as she heard some sort of creature running and yelling to her. Her eyes met..its, and she screamed. A ball of...mud, and all sorts of horror was running at her! Was this the underworld trying to bring down the ear, and she was the target?

"AHH! GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY!" she screamed at him, taking a few fearful steps back. She could not...WOULD not let her white coat be tarnished! After a few horrid moments of panic, she began to process EXACTLY what was going on.

It was some horrid dirty colt, and he wanted to...clean up? Now THAT would be the job. A HUGE job. A job meant for someone who TRULY knew how to do that. And if anyone knew clean, it was Tiffany.

"The...there is a stream that way" she said, motioning to her left. "And you...will need quite a bit to get all that horror off you...some SERIOUS work, yes it will be.." she shook her head. She would be ashamed if this was her son.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:51 pm
Oliver quirked his head to the side a bit.

"'Get away'?" he asked. "You mean you don't like me?" He turned and stormed off towards where the mare had motioned, making sure to step as close to her as he possibly could without actually touching her. Before he passed her completely, he flicked his short tail menacingly, sending a bit of mud towards the mare but missing her completely.

His head hurt now. Her screaming... jeez, it was loud. Something he expected from a dying animal, not a neat-freak mare with a coat that was nearly neon white.

Before he reached the stream, he turned around and called to her mockingly, "Well, aren't you going to help me, lady?"

Moire Frost

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:01 pm
Tiffany watched the little ball of horror run past, and nearly passed out when he almost brushed her side, and tried to flick mud at her. "YOU LITTLE!!!" She screamed, her muscles tensing. He was just a foal. A stupid, annoying, dirty colt. Exactly how she had thought they were. Loud, obnoxious....and with no consideration for others or hygiene.

She watched him run over to the river, and sighed. It was her duty to society to help others less fortunate. And he was probably the most unfortunate soul she had ever seen. She begrudgingly walked over to where he was, and to the river.

"Get in. And scrub. As much as you can, use your teeth to get everything out of your fur" she said, very little enthusiasm in her voice. Helping some brat clean up so his mommy and daddy didn't yell at him wasn't exactly her idea of a good time.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:14 pm
Oliver dove into the water, splashing for a few moments before grudgingly beginning to scrub at his coat with anything he could reach himself with; his teeth, hooves, even hitting his wet tail against his bum.

Only a few persistant, dried clumps remained a just moments later, and Oliver emerged from the water to shake himself off. But, seeing that the mare was still freaking out about a little bit of mud, he decided to move farther away from her to shake off the loose mud and the water that clung to his coat; he did not want to hear her scream again, his eardrums had already suffered enough that day.

When he was dry, he picked the rest of the mud off with his teeth easily, and stood up straight and tall.

"That better, lady?" he asked coldly. "You're not going to do your wonderful impression of a dying hare again, are you?"

Moire Frost

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:26 pm
Tiffany smiled as the colt obediently cleaned up. "Good. Good. Excellent" she said, happy to see she was helping. Maybe the colt wasn't so bad, after all. He certainly was listening, at least. Better than some soquili had been when she tried to help them. They just wouldn't listen, and acted like SHE did something wrong.

When the colt finally came out, she inspected him. About as clean as he could possibly be, under the conditions. Of course it would take a lifetime of perfect grooming to meet HER standards. But nobody could. Only herself. She had learned to accept the fact that most others were simply disappointing.

"Yes. And I would prefer you not call me 'lady' Although I am a lady, I find the way you say it rather unsettling. My name is Tiffany. You may call me Miss Tiffany" she said, looking down at the colt. "And what is your name."

"I haven't the faintest idea of what you are talking about. Impression of a dying hare? I haven't done anything of the sort. Perhaps you are....stupid?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:43 pm
"I am not stupid, lady!" shouted Oliver harshly. "That... screaming..." He shuddered. "It was horrible. Like a dying hare. See, what I did was use an analogy. Say that with me: a·nal·o·gy." He smiled sarcastically, attempting to brush past Miss Tiffany before turning to say,

"Do you have any friends? Or do you belittle and clean them like their own mother?" He had learned that word-- belittle-- from his father, when he was telling Oliver not to belittle himself by eating a huge bug for his own entertainment.

He glared at her. He did not like her at all. She had brought out a side of him that rarely ever surfaced; the side that hated all things that had to do with someone having more authority than someone else.

"And you can call me Oliver, Miss Tiffany," he said sourly.

Moire Frost

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:50 pm
Tiffany glared at him. "I have no idea what you are talking about. I had full rights to scream. You threatened to get me dirty. Do you have ANY idea how HARD it is to keep my perfect white coat PERFECT? Clearly you do not! You shouldn't use analogies when you have no place to say such things." she said, feeling like a mother disciplining her colt. But she certainly was no mother.

"Yes. I have LOTS of friends. And they very much like me! Soquili who keep themselves clean and presentable are always well liked. Dirty disgusting things are not liked at all. Society frowns upon them" she said, shaking her head. He needed to learn such lessions.

She looked at the colt. Even his natural fur coloring looked like he was dirty with splotches of mud. Was it simply in this colts nature to be dirty?

"Pleased...well...actually rather disturbed to meet you...Oliver" she said, her tone not exactly inviting.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:02 pm
That hurt. Dirty, disgusting things were not to be liked? What about...

"That's not fair..." Oliver shook his head, unable to comprehend what she had said. Was his father, he himself, not supposed to be liked? Was there something that he had missed in the fragile fabric of society that labeled him as one not to be liked?

"Name one of your friends. Just one. No lying," he said finally, unable to meet the mare's gaze. Who said that being 'clean and presentable' were gratifying traits? In Oliver's limited experience, they were stuck-up, spoiled, egotistical maniacs with too much time to themselves, so they used that time to be nit-picky instead of having fun.

A surge of sympathy rushed through Oliver's mind for Miss Tiffany. She had probably never had fun in her life. Ever. How horrible.

Alas, the sympathetic feelings Oliver had towards the mare were immediately squashed by his hatred towards her, and he told himself that he couldn't care less if she had ever had fun.

Moire Frost

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:25 am
Tiffany raised her eyebrow, amused. "It's perfectly fair, sweety. Why should we WORK all day to make ourselves clean so we won't get them dirty, or make them disgusting, while your type rolls around in the mud, smelling, and creating an unpleasant experience for everyone? Naturally, we are very much more well liked" she explained, shaking her head. This colt had so much to learn.

She laughed. "One? Alright. Korusi, he is my friend" she said, unaware of how good of friends they had become. "And other" she said, thinking of Ariston and Guilian. She hadn't seen the two in quite some time. She could call Ariston her friend, but Guilian was another story, perhaps...perhaps not.

It was true, Tiffany had not easily made friends. In fact, the more she met people, it seemed the more she got enemies. But it wasn't her fault that they were all jealous of her.

"What about YOU have YOU got any friends? By the way, your family doesn't count. They HAVE to like you." she said...then again, her parents seemed to have left her. They must have died...who would ever leave such perfection on it's own? Or maybe they just thought they would corrupt her...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:17 pm
"Have you ever stopped to think that you are truly the one that is not liked?" Oliver asked defensively. "That the 'dirty' Soquili are trying to avoid you, not the other way around?" He snorted. "I think you're well-liked only in your own group of people, not in others."

Man, was she proving to be more stubborn and brainwashed than he had thought. Well, at least she hadn't screamed at him again... he didn't think his eardrums could handle another pummeling.

"To tell you the truth, you're the first other Soquili besides my family that I've ever met, and quite frankly, if the rest are like you, I don't want to meet anymore," he spat, turning his head away from the mare and hastily pulling a berry from a nearby bush.

"You've proved me wrong in saying that you have friends, Miss Tiffany," he continued, meeting her gaze with a cold stare. "But I still think you have some serious issues about you." He smiled cheerfully.

"And with that," he said happily. "I must be on my way, unless you'd like to accompany me and speak to my father about me being 'unworthy of being spoken to.'"

Moire Frost

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:29 pm
Tiffany blinked, looking at the colt. He he just questioned her? Stupid foals. It seemed like that was all they did, question question question. They needed to learn that they should take what their superiors say to heart.

"No. Thats wrong. Because I have run into countless disgusting soquili. And a number of them have asked for my help, to make them better." she said, smiling. "If you haven't met any other except me, why do you act as if you have all the answers, hmm? Obviously you don't have a good outlook on life as I do" she added. How could he argue with THAT logic?

She decided to brush off his statement about her 'issues'. Taking what an ignorant foal said seriously only made her seem ignorant. In truth, she knew that he was simply sputtering out some stupidity his parents must have taught him. How horrible.

"I don't care, I will speak to your father if you want me too. Do you think I would be intimidated by that? Sweety, I've taken on Kalonas, Sins, you name it. I will assure you, Daddy doesn't scare me. But I'm sure he wouldn't want to be made a fool in front of his child. So run along"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:40 am
"Or maybe I have a better outlook on life because I haven't yet been tainted by disgusting Soquili as yourself," Oliver snapped.

This mare... my goodness, was she stubborn. Egotistical was an understatement; if she had any bigger of an ego, Oliver feared her head would explode, and he didn't want that.

"I'm not trying to scare you," Oliver explained slowly, so the obviously-dim mare-- to him, anyway-- could understand. "Even though I don't doubt that some have tried that in the past." He felt his body tense up, as though he was poising himself for attack.

"You take that back about my father," he growled. "He will never be put to shame in my name, especially because of a stuck-up, spoiled rotten mare." He grinned darkly.

"I don't need this. I'm better than you, and I know it. I shall be on my way, lady," he added sourly, disappearing through a clump of bushes.

"By the way, you have some dirt on your cheeK!" he called out mockingly as he strode away.

Moire Frost

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:15 am
Tiffany raised her eyebrows. Quite a fighter this little colt was. He, like so many others, refused to listen to her words. They simply bounced off him, his ignorant foalish mind unable to handle such harsh truths.

She listened to his defenses. Nothing that could possibly change her mind, they were just words to her. How stubborn he was. "I speak with what I know from life experience, and listening to your little...opinions is a waste of my time. You don't even have the manners to thank me for helping you clean up!" she said down to him.

"Fine. Leave. I would rather be with myself than be with the likes of a snotty colt. Run along to daddy!" she mocked, and turned the other way.

Tiffany looked at her reflection in the water. There was no way there could possibly be dirt of her face. Stupid colt.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games