Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
~Lil's August breeding slots~ Winners page 8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:04 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Yei Umeko - Paramekia Darkheart
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Grencia Paramekia Darkheart
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Roleplayed.
Link to RP if entering RP contest:
Teepee - "Remember Me" roleplay in which Grencia returns following his battle against the Lady Bug Flutter.

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: Yes, please.

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions:

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate?
Grencia provided Yei with an almost suggestive nudge, the boyish smile firmly upon his lips. It was no secret to either of them in terms of why it was there and for a long while the mare maintained her silence. Perhaps she deemed this particular stallion's thoughts to be highly inappropriate for delicate ears and needed a way to rephrase them? Perhaps she should completely ignore his 'suggestion' and go for something more romantic?

Decisions, decisions!

"Well..." she began in an almost hesitant manner, lifting her head to provide a coy smile. It was with a toss of her fiery mane that she shot her mte a warning look and continued. "While he would like nothing more than for me to swoon and worship his physique (which is terribly nice) I would actually have to say that what I find most pleasing about him is..." Again she fell silent as she considered the question a little more. What was the best word to describe it?

"His integrity and his ability to forgive, we all make such horrible mistakes sometimes, especially me. He never gave up on me but he never lied either, it is a little difficult to explain but perhaps one day you will understand what I mean."

Another nudge from the stallion.

"...And of course, I am pleased with how virile he is," she added in an almost exasperated manner, the stallion positively beaming beside her.

- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life?
Ha! At this question both soquili exchanged glances in silent agreement. Given their past and the herd in which they existed there was one extremely important lesson that they intended to teach their children. While Yei had made it her duty to nurture every foal that came her way, her prejudices had caused her difficulties until she had overcome them. If there was one thing she would teach them, it would be...

"The most important lesson in life is to be true to yourself. Let no one belittle you, let no one claim they are superior to you just because they have something you do not. Each soquili, each creature in this land has their own unique skills, gifts and qualities that are to be loved and respected. There are no ranks and no one but you should ever decide whether or not you are 'worthy' for another."

Taking a breath, the mare's smile grew warm and she canted her head to the side expectantly. Apparently this question wasn't as difficult as the other presented before.

- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace?
World peace...? Surely this strange being was joking! Granted, neither had any problem with the concept of world peace but it was entirely impossible given the opposing cultures and beliefs of others. Just looking at the different morals between a Kalona and a Wind soquili was enough to prove this!

"As pleasant as the thought of 'world peace' would be," Yei began in a slow and calculated manner, not certain as to how her words would be taken, "I can't really say what I would be 'bringing' to the world as a whole. I would be bringing very beautiful and much loved babes into my world, into a world that would appreciate them for everything they were but..."

"I am certain that Yei would hope that her children bring as much joy to the Kawani lands, as they bring to us?" Grencia offered in a mildly bemused tone.

"Yes, that!" Yei nodded agreeably.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:05 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: RP'ed
Link to RP if entering RP contest: [x], [x]

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: Yes

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions:

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? I really love Zaribe's personality. It seems to fit mine and I feel like I could tell him anything or show him anything I want and he won't laugh at me for it. And the fact that he likes the same things as me, its a bonus!
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? Zaribe and I would raise them the same way we were raised.. with love and devotion. We would teach them how to behave properly and be good soquilis but at same time, embracing their own essence. I would teach them not to hide their true self because their true selves are more beautiful than their fake selves
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? There is no way I could help by bringing the world peace. I just want to create new lives.. and bring happiness to my mate and my life. Who knows? perhaps they will do something amazing with themselves!  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Lollypop13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:05 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father:
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Non-rped.
Link to RP if entering RP contest: N/A

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions: N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:06 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Trinity owned by LizzyMoo
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Cavan owned by Angmar
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: non-rp'd
Link to RP if entering RP contest: NA

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: yes please

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions: NA  

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

MoochiLove

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:07 pm
(Hey lil, I don't Gojyo, Nat does!! *cracks up over it*)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:07 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father:
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: RPed
Link to RP if entering RP contest:[RP]

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? I find everything about him to be pleasing. He's just a full romantic, and is just a great stallion to be around all together. His eyes are like the stars, silver and shinning with warmth and happiness. He's always had a way with making me feel better.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? We would raise them as best as we could. Teaching them the family and friends are the most important thing anyone could ever ask for. We would also teach them to respect others, and treat them how they would like to be treated.
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? I wouldn't say it would bring peace, or that they would bring anything different into this world, but there is always hope that perhaps they could make a difference.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Twitchapher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:10 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Sekhmet
User Image
Owner: Twitchapher
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Erik
User Image
Owner: Death to Blondes
Are your soquili rped or non-rped?: RP
Link to RP if entering RP contest: Link
Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: Yush please!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:18 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Tsaluyi(Owner: Aysina)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Andre (Owners: Kesmi & Suigyoku)
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Rped
Link to RP if entering RP contest: Dare I say it?

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: yes

Charming, honest and funny to boot, she cheers me up when I feel blue and hears out what may be troubling my mind as I would do the same for her. Tsaluyi may seem plain, bland or whatever you want to call it on the outside, but there‘s a heart of gold and a sparkling soul beneath the rough looking exterior. Heck, I wouldn‘t be surprised if the brown washed away to reveal a white goddess with large gold and silver wings. *Grins at the thought of Tsaluyi with wings and they were able to share the skies together…*

- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life?
If we happened to have foals, they were be treated with respect and taught to respect those older then themselves. If one or all were born with wings like myself, I would teach them to dance within the skies just as my father had taught my sister and myself when we were becoming of age into adulthood. *nods* But if none have wings, it won‘t make any difference to us, we‘ll love them anyways, even if they may get upon a certain bear‘s nerves. *Chuckles*

If mating could bring around world peace, then all matings would settle that question. Silly, but no, I doubt a single mating could do that, but when my love is ready and we officially mate and become bound closer then we currently are, then and only then can we really truly think about what it would bring. Thinking that far a head could hurt ones head and bring many doubts to ones heart. Best live it one day at a time and get answers slowly or there may not be anything to live for afterwards.  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

jjjjjustin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:26 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Azulia,http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/Justin21103/Soquili/azuliatag.jpg, `Justin
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Kwahu Lesharo, http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/miss_cherie/lunakoha2.jpg, Miss Cherie
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Non-rped.
Link to RP if entering RP contest: n/a

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions: Azulia will be answering

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? The fact that he's so playful, nice, and naive is very pleasing. He may not be dumb, but I can sure do things without having to be sneaky!
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? Well, if they were all playful and loving like their father, then he would be a very good example in raising them. On the other hand, if they had some spunk in them I would teach them to never let anyone get the best of them and to always stick up for themselves.
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? Is this a real question? By mating, we wish to bring foals ... What did you expect, some peace activist foals that will lead the way into world unity?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:34 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Roniel (Roniel Revolution)'s Avalokiteshvara:
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Lunarflowermaiden's Draco Malfoy
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: non-RPed

Roniel REVOLUTION

Nothing Yet

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:36 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Lolita, owned by Nothing Yet
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Sterling, owned by Nerpin (Vurumai)
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Non~

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: Yesplz! <3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:40 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Katarina (Skye Starrfyre)
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Mad H (TheMadHatter)
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: RP
Link to RP if entering RP contest: Wicked Ways

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: yes

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? Mate? No, no, no, darling. He isn't my mate. He's just this stallion that I find... Very appealing. He has the charm of a gentleman and he really knows how to treat a lady such as myself. I enjoy his company and his mind just as much as I enjoy the rest of him... Which is very much.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? *blinks* ... *blinks again* Foals? Foals. That would require... *blushes furiously before straightening out, giving her head a light toss* I will not be having foals. Can you imagine what that could do to a mare's body? Nevermind what it could do to a stallion's mind... No, I doubt he would want anything like that anyways and if he did he wouldn't tell me. *snorts softly* He didn't even tell me that he wanted me around... And who doesn't want me around?

Fine, fine... I'll play along with your little game since you're asking your questions so nicely. If I were to teach anyone a lesson it would be that things are not always as they seem. Afterall, I might not be what I seem to be and my words might not mean what you think they do. Think on that for a moment. *winks*

- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? Mating? Is that how one goes about having foals? *blinks* ... *pauses* Wait! You want me to let him do what? Are you certain that would bring world peace? Wouldn't world peace be... Dreadfully dull? No, no... If I were to have foals I would want them to be every bit as eccentricly interesting as their parents. The world needs interesting things more than it needs anything silly like world peace...  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:43 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Owned by Caitlyn Hellstorm) Zaicate
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Owned by PhoenixGuardianMikazuki aka PGM) Shizuka Tsuyoi
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: RP'd
Link to RP if entering RP contest: RP 1 RP 2

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions: Entering! (Shizuka will answer.)

Er... what!? Mate!? Heheh, it'd be lovely if it were true, Zaicate and I, being mates... I suppose, if the question were asked as a "what if" question, I'd say... the lovely, bemusing Zaicate's best trait would be her... er... well, meaningful hinting. I mean, come on, what rational stallion could resist such wit?! -coughs- Certainly not one such as I... -looks everywhere but at interviewer-
-nearly trips on his own hooves- Foals!? You're kidding, right!? I have issues with foals! I mean, uh... I kinda do, kinda don't... I don't think I'd be the best dad (as if I had a great father figure... -sarcasm drips venomously-) so I'd probably leave it to my, er, "mate"... since mares seem to have this weird "mother" instinct, or something...
-raises eyebrow- Okay, you really wanna know that answer? I mean, really... You shouldn't ask someone like me that kind of question! After we mated (is that even possible between Zaicate and me? Seriously! That mare kicked my brother's butt... actually... that's kind of funny...) But, again, since the question is probably something you asked out of mere curiosity, I'm actually not all that sure! Of course, I'd be more than willing to protect my mate... she would get the best treatment in the world, my entire loyalty, my attention... um... and the rest. I have to keep this nice for the kiddies, you know, or else there'd be more details... -sly wink-

EDIT

Forgot to add owners. XD;;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:46 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Tayook, owned by MoonRazor
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: SilverWings, owned by katersaur and Lorako
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Non-RPed  

MoonRazor

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces