Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Hope ((Tohru and Kyo)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:21 am
The sky was all bright and he didn't said a word during their walk. His mind was still full of question, even more now Tohru was by his side. He wanted to ask her, but he was scared of the answer. How come things turned like this ? it was all Momiji fault.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:14 pm
Tohru looked to him with a concerned look on her face. She wanted to ask him what was wrong, but with the basket in her mouth it made it hard. She just watched him with the corner of her eyes. They were almost there. The teepee was now in view, and just a few more moments she could put the basket down and ask him if he was ok.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:03 pm
Kyô come back from his thought just in time to see the teepee, if not he would had jumped in. "Oh you were right" he smiled, but his smiled was still strange, liked his worries were to much for a bright smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:18 pm
She put the basket down once she got close enough top the Teepee and turned around to look at Kyo. "Are you ok?" She asked him still concerned she might have done something wrong.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:41 pm
Kyô was surprised, how she knew ? "Why are you asking me ?" he still didn't wanted to admit it, but apparently his worries were showing on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:22 pm
"Because you look as if something is bugging you." She said still with a rather concerned look on her face. "You can tell me anything."  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lorako

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:29 am
Kyô turned red. How come he would told her that he wondered if she loved him as much as he loved her ? And the fact Momiji told him that if he didn't acted he would stole her from him ? It was too embarrassing.

"I can't tell you" he finally said turning his red face away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:17 pm
She looked at him with a shocked look and smiled. "Oh... Ok."  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:59 pm
Did he hurted her ? He was not what he wanted, she smiled, but he knew her, he must have hurt her feelings. "It's not a secret, Tohru, i'm just worried of what you will think if i tell you, it's really a stupid things, you may think i'm stupid." He couldn't looked her in her eyes, he was too trouble right now  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:11 pm
She blinked and tilted her head. "I could never think you as stupid." She said with another gentle smile. In fact, she thought he was the greatest in the world. She loved him, though, she didn't know it for sure. Not sure what these feelings were. Though, she knew they were good. "I promise."  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lorako

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:50 am
Kyô face changed, could he really told her about it ? He didn't really knew, but if he didn't it might hurt her and then Momiji will do what he said. Everything was unclear in his mind, now was the moment to tell her, but if she didn't loved him, what he will do ?
"Momiji said...... you maybe has the same feeling as me towards you" his sentence might not be really clear but it was all he could said from now.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:06 am
She started blushing. What was he saying? Same feelings? Did that mean He loved her? She flicked her tails. "Feelings?" Her face was a light shade of pink. She was beginning to feel a little warm now. She wanted to say more, but was tongue tied.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:03 am
Silence, it was what Kyô was afraid of, now what he could say, what he needed to say, he didn't know. Did she understood what he meant ? She just ask about feelings, he would need to tell her, but it was too difficult.
He was not the kind of stallion who could say I like you so easily.

But Tohru turned pink too. He made him felt better she was as shy as him right now.
Then even if he couldn't said a word he nodded in approvement to her question.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:09 pm
She blinked taking in again what he had said. Was he saying the same thing she was thinking? She her peach fur went from a light pink to a very deep color of pink. "You... You... Mean to say.. "She was taking this a bit slow. Not sure what to really say. "You like me?" She blushed even deeper then the deep pink she already had making it more of a maroon color.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:23 am
Now it was the time, the time he must said it. The only word he needed to say was really difficult to pronounce. "Hun" was the only reply he could give even if he nodded again to say yes. He felt stupid, now she knew it, but why if she didn't like him back ? Did Momiji was right ? Did he will lost her ?
All the question were turning in his mind, he felt crazy.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff