Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:27 am
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:30 am
Kyô was walking alone near the forest, his mind full of Tohru picture. He had a speech with his cousin Momiji who told him that he has his eyes on Tohru too and if Kyô didn't hurry, he will steal her from him.
Now the stallion tried to figure out what Momiji had said. Did he wanted to say Tohru had the same feeling toward him that the ones he had for her ?

It was nearly impossible for him to imagine it, he was not really the kind of stallion whom someone could love.

Lorako

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:03 am
Tohru found herself picking flowers with her muzzle. They would look lovely for the Teepee. Of course, the thought of Kyo flew in and out of her head. Though, she could get distracted to long. They'd start to worry if she was gone too long. She didn't want them to go through the trouble of finding her.

Just a few more flowers, she said to herself mentally. She picked a few more and place them in a the basket she had brought with her. No sense in trying to carry all the flowers in her mouth, a lovely basket would help. He picked up the basket by it's one handle that looped up top from one side to another. It made it easier for horses to carry.

She felt that she had spent too much time here, and needed to get back before the others did. She started walking back the way she came. Or at least she thought she was walking back the way she came. She was horrible at that stuff, but most the time she was always going the right way after all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:36 pm
After thinking too much Kyô decided to go back to the teepee. But he didn't really took a look of the way and got lost. His mind was really trouble, he never got lost before. He needed to go back, Tohru may be worry if he didn't.

Tohru, her name felt so strange in his ears now, before it was just a mare, a friend, but now.... He knew he loved her for long now, but he was afraid to ask her feelings. If she rejected him, his heart will break once again for sure. But he didn't felt like he deserved to be loved by her.

As he walked his mind lost, he saw something blue a little far from him. He didn't need much than a second to figure out it was the mare of his mind

Lorako

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:26 pm
Tohru noticed a bit of orange in the color of her eye. At first she didn't think to much of it, but her curiosity still took over making her look. Her blue ribbons flew gently in the air as she looked to see who it was. To her surprise it was Kyo.

"Kyo?" She said as she stopped in her tracks. He must have went to see the other part of the Soma family. He looked like he was in deep thought or something, perhaps he was lost or something was wrong?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:32 am
Seeing Tohru at the moment he thought about her made him blushed a little. She was so beautiful. He tried to come back at his usual self to not worry her.

"Good afternoon Tohru, what do you do here ?"

Lorako

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:54 am
Tohru smiled as he finally saw her. Well, he was probably in deep thought, since that's what he looked like. "oh, well I though I'd go out and pick some flowers." She said looking to the basket on the ground full of flowers.

"What are you doing?" She asked looking back at him with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:55 pm
He looked at the flower not really interrested. It was just he didn't really like sweet things, but when it come to concern Tohru he could be really romantic.

"Oh ok...." he looked arround a little nervous, hoping his worries didn't showed on his face. "I just saw Momiji.", "Not the annoying rabbit, but the annoying stallion."

Lorako

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:09 pm
She giggled. It was funny how their family always fought. "I see. How is he doing?" she asked sweetly. She hadn't seen him in a while. She smiled to him, since they were both here, he could walk her home now.

" We should get going." She said not really in a rush, but it was nice to walk around with Kyo.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:27 pm
"He is going too well for my taste, still saying stupid things". He looked arround, actually he didn't really paid attention of the way he took and he didn't know where they were. "Hum yeh we can, but do you know the way ?"  

Lorako

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
She giggled. Those two never got along. "Oh. Yes.. It's this way." She said picking up her basket and starting to walk. She tried to smile at him with the basket in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:57 pm
He looked at her with a uneasy look. "You don't seem sure about it". Then he realised she will not be able to reply with the basket in her mouth. "I can carry it if you want."  

Lorako

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:41 pm
It was rather hard to talk with that thing in her mouth. She mumbled when she did. "No I thank itz thisth way." She said with a strange smile on her face with the basket in her mouth. "No.. Itz ok."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:26 am
He sighed. "Well if you say it, i trust you. These flowers are for the house ?" then he added "You can just shake your head to say yes or not".  

Lorako

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:40 pm
She tried to giggle, but it didn't work to well. She nodded and continued to walk. At least he trusted her, that was always nice. She remembered coming this way, so she was sure they'd find the teepee soon.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff