Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:58 pm
User Image

The sun was warm and high in the blue sky marking midday to the creatures of Africa; Boma’burudi had been spending much of her time reacquainting herself with the world above ground. After the birth of her mortal children and the death of two of them she thought of returning to a cave deep below the world and away from the mortal lions.

Recently Boma had withdrawn away, and had moved far from the location of her son and was living within the ocean—quite literally, she’d found a cave within its depths and was hiding out only venturing out to eat and at times get away from her own internal ghosts. Along the coast if one was to peer out into the ocean at that very moment they would see the glare and shimmer off of Boma’s entire body as she swam peacefully beneath the water’s surface. The flow of the ocean made Boma’s mind go blank and seemed to consume her entirely taking her thoughts of the little white cubs away. Her body was heading in the direction of shore without realizing it, her eyes shut tight against the intrusive water. She was allowing the current to take her where ever it pleased and kicked her feet occasionally.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:22 am
Katana'k was emotionally frustrated with the world and all those who inhabited it, even Tara who he knew quite well. Mortals were interesting creatures, and were able to either put a spell on you, or a curse, he huffed as his paws sifted through the sand, it was a strange feeling, sand and how it molded into what ever you wished, whatever you could manage.

Though the sea was enticing, the gentle laps of the waves upon the shore were calming to the mind.

The wind blew gently here, causing the white feather that hung from his ear to sway slightly, his white seemingly glowing eyes on the waves, watching, waiting for an answer to what he was to do, where to go, he couldn't seem to have any luck locating his brother.

Laying upon the sand, Katana'k contemplated stepping into the water, though he knew it wouldn't be the best of ideas, his armor would weigh him down, and he didn't feel like drowning today.

DragonsRage24

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:32 pm
Boma'burudi surfaced gracelessly as she realized she needed to breath, with loud gasping noises she headed for shore. Even though she was a goddess oxygen was obviously what all living things needed.

Her eyes sharpened as she noticed a black form laying in the sand. Who's this? She'd met many, mostly mortals, but some gods and this one looked obviously like an immortal.

Without fear the large goddess opened her wings with a clattering smash of metal and fluttered towards him, "The sea is lovely, isn't it?" she mused aloud to him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:40 pm
"The sea is different, forever changing, thus intriguing..." sometimes he wondered if the sea wanted to be living, thus mimicked those that were alive, who knew, not he, that much he did know. His white glowing eyes raised to settle on the tan pelted form of another, not just another, a goddess, quirking a brow he watched her.

Why was she alone out here?

"Whats brings you out here alone?" his voice was not sarcastic, but a searching voice, surely she had to know that some mortals, if they came across her, would be envious, thus threatening to her well being.

DragonsRage24

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:14 pm
"I spend most of my life alone," she said calmly, her paws touching down as she spoke. She found him intriguing, worried about her being alone? How intriguing indeed.

"And why are you alone?" She asked back her twinkling two tonedeyes staring at his dark pelt and armor, "Those are interesting, fine crafts man ship, what are they made of?" she purred she was interested in what minerals had melded together, if any, to make such things.

(Could you post the Artsy art of him? I always forget the details. XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:02 pm
Katana'k watched her closely, why did she seem to care she was alone, it was a sad thing to always be alone, especially females, he had seen many a time females grow lonely and saddened by their alone state, though he wondered if it was different for immortals.

Perhaps this goddess chose to be alone.

"I am alone because I am searching for something I want to have come to an end," a feud, though it was taking hi away from having a home.

Home, would he ever have such a thing again.

He raised a brow of intrigue of her question, "This" he said placing his paw to his helmet, then the armor around his forearms nearly where the demonic wings came from his legs, "I am not sure, it is very strong and durable, this," he said flicking his tail, the ring glimmering in the sunlight, "Is silver, a gift from my father."

DragonsRage24

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:16 pm
"I sincerely hope that you find what you are searching for, and that it will end the way you like," she bowed her head and the jewels around her neck jingled and tinkled quietly.

"I am Boma'burudi, it was inpolite to stalk up on you and not introduce my self," she bowed her head again, "I am the Goddess of the Earth' womb, ruler of minerals and gems," she paused and added hastily, "Your armor does not say much. But it truely is lovely."

She had the ability to speak to all different parts of the inner earth, roots, dirt, rocks, and gems. Minerals were her favorite they had such tales to tell. Not speaking to other immortals in a while had made her a little too eager to speak with the stranger.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:20 pm
"I hope so as well," for a moment he seemed to stop, his eyes seemed to glow bright, bright white as he was lost in thought, thinking of how his brother would be rid of this earth, and pay for what he had done, Katana'k did not believe he could find happiness, security, a home on earth if his brother was still out there somewhere.

What could bring a god of pride happiness anyway?

"Do forgive me," he said with a bow of his own brow, "I am Katana'k, god of Pride," he said simply, his elongated fangs shining in the sunlight. "It must truly be a wonder," he said lifting his head again, eyes watching her own, "To be a goddess of such a domain, so much more intriguing then my own."

DragonsRage24

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:51 pm
For a moment she thought that she had lost him he almost drifted away mentally but then he came back and she exhaled, unaware she'd been holding her breath. The last time someone drifted off she'd heard a prophecy come next.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Katana'K, and I thank you very much for the compliment, but it is not as great as you may think. A terribly strong god..or was it a goddess? I'm not sure anymore, but many years go they sealed me under the ground in my own domain, it took years to dig and scrape myself out. I think I've shown too much pride with my abilities." She had lost a bet when she was quite young saying she could move a mountain, the god sealed her away beneath the earth after killing her. Her confidence was lacking, that was for sure. She needed a confidence boost.

"Would you mind, Katana'k if I sat and talked with you longer?" she did not want to take up his time from searching for what ever he's searching for.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:55 pm
"Pleasure is all mine," he stated in a gentleman like manner, he was a god, but he was not rude. He listened to her words, her story, and such a thing was so cruel he was barely able to comprehend, what a horror she had seemed to suffer, he had not suffered yet, well, in a manner he had, he never knew his father, and his mother...she disappeared, passed on or ran away he never knew, though he blamed his buffoon of a brother for it.

"Such a thing is cruel, whoever had done such a deed I hope still lingers somewhere, a lesson they have to be taught for showing such indecencies to a goddess of any age and diety," he stated with a nod.

Such arrogance and cruelty in one was terrible.

"Of course my dear," he said curling his wings upon his back, tapping the ground beside him, "What do you wish to talk about? I have no rush today."

DragonsRage24

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:05 pm
"I have forgiven them, I was young and too eager to prove myself strong," she folded her wings and again came the clashing of metal feathers. She sat done beside him and glanced over his sleak form once again. Being that color would be awefully warm in the sun, I would be panting, she thought.

"Nothing too much to speak about, but it is so hard to find someone that you can speak too," she thought for a moment, "I've had my fair share of too much times amongst mortals, it is nice to see another immortal."

"May I ask what you are in search of?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:11 pm
"It does not matter, to be so cruel, to someone who is so young is monstrous, if you were young they should have understood your enthusiasm," stupid arrogant older gods that thought they knew everything, such a waste, such a waste, if he ever came across one such as that, he'd tell them what for.

"Yes, it is hard to find someone to speak to," he said agreeing with her, conversing with mortals was a daunting task as it was, they had endless questions.

"My brother, I have a score to settle with him."

DragonsRage24

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:10 pm
"It was so long ago, you could be the immortal that did that to me and I would have never known," she said honestly, "I hold no grudge, I am just so happy to be in the world of the sky again. Lately, I have been hiding, but it is good to be above ground now and then."

She inhaled and the minerals in the sand pulled forward and as she exhaled they rippled away back to the earth, she was doing it on purpose liking the way the sand resembled waves.

"Family feud?" she said playfully not knowing the full extent of his problems.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:20 am
"In a manner," Katana'k said with a half hearted chuckle, he was referring to it lightly, though it was so much more, his brother had dues that he had to paw by his own paws, he'd see to it of course, he'd make sure that he was dealt his rightful dues. "I must admit, I have a strange temper at some points, however I don't think I would take it as far as the other had," he said with a shake of his head, his mane falling into his eyes.

No, he wouldn't, but to his brother he would.

"I am glad you are out f hiding today then, its nice to speak with others such as ourselves without having to worry about being starred at with eyes of a mortal."

DragonsRage24

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:11 am
She nodded and understood what he was saying completely, her mortal troubles were not over, but for now they had seised. She would worry, probably until she saw her mortal child about his well being, but what if he saw her and saw her as a goddess and not as family? She let out an involuntary shiver and pushed her mortal cubs face away, not now, it's a happy day.

"Being away from mortals completely, sometimes that would be treat," she spoke and her voice was not completely convincing.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff