[PRP] Leave it for the Birds (Dustin and Osi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:10 pm
User Image

Dustin yawned as stretched his wings. Something had awoken him very early this morning and finding he couldn't go back to sleep, the black bird soquili had gotten up for the day. It was close to noon now but he felt he had been awake almost a full day! He yawned again as he walked into the meadow and found the familiar willow tree he liked to lay under. A nap would be really goo right now, he thought and stretched his wings. Maybe then the annoying yawns would go away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:56 am
User Image Osi had been flying which wasn't really a surprise. She loved to soar in the sky and watch those below. It hadn't rained either so she was able to enjoy a wonderful flight but as usual hunger and thirst brought her back down to earth. She wished sometimes that grass and water could fly so she wouldn't have to come back down to get it but then she would still need to come down to rest so it wouldn't make much of a difference.

She landed noisily, she didn't mean to but her calculations were a bit off and she had to stop sooner then anticipated. Either way after a bit of shuffling about, her wings were neatly folded against her body and she was looking for some nice fresh grass to chew on which wasn't difficult. Soon enough she was ripping the grass from its roots and chewing on it happily.

Remove

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:47 pm
The black stallion jerked awake as he was woken but a rather noisey flapping of wings and a loud thud for a landing. He hadn't known that he had dosed off nor did her know for how long. Yawning yet again, Dustin stretched his wingsa from where he lay and looked around the clearing to find out the source of the noise that had woken him.

Scanning the clearing from his spot under the willow, crystal blue eyes caught sight of yet another winged soquili, in fact a winged mare, enjoying a nice mid-morning snack. He openly smiled when he saw her as this was the third winged soquili he had come across. Though he wondered where are the stallions were since he had only met mares. Oh well, that was a riddle for another time because this mare was alot like himself in that she seemed to be colored after a bird as well. He decided he would sit there and watch some more before making his presence known.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:24 pm
She didn't notice anyone watching her, she was far too engaged in her meal. She wasn't really in the mood for meeting anyone anyway so she was quite happy to just eat some grass. She would shuffle her wings about for a while.

Once she was finished she looked about a little, still not spotting the male she got ready to take flight again, she wanted a drink and she couldn't see or smell anything that was remotely water like near by. She needed to find a drink then somewhere that looked safe to rest.

Remove

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:06 pm
He continued to watch as she finished her meal and then, when he noticed that she was getting ready to leave, he decided that maybe he should make himself known now if he was ever going to meet her.

Yawning again, the black stallion stood and stretched his wings, flapping them a couple of times to loosen them up and make some noise in his direction. "Good day isn't it?" he called to the mare kinda of nonchalantly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:04 am
She had stretched her wings ready to take off but at the sound of a voice she folded them again and turned around. Her golden eyes scanned the stallions body but deciding he was nothing special she was wondering whether she could get away without having to talk to him, she wanted a drink.

"Good, hmm I suppose. Do you know where the nearest water is?" She may as well ask him, after all if he lived around here he might know and it would avoid much talking. She really wasn't in the mood to talk much at the moment, especially with a dry throat.

Remove

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:42 am
"There is a river not too far from here. It's just through those trees there to the left." he said to her noticing that she seemed in a hurry. Maybe it was him but she didn't seem like talking either.

Stretching once more, the black stallion walked out from under the willow tree and its nice shade into the brilliant sunlight. He blinked a couple of times as his eyes were not used to the sudden light from his nap in the shade. "If you would like I could show you where it is." he said trying to be polite and stick to his manners.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:06 am
She would have rather gone alone and it wouldn't take her long to find water from the sky but whether she liked it or not being shown would be even quicker and she was sure having company wouldn't be that bad. She just wasn't in the mood for much in the way of talking at the moment, that was all.

"Okay lead the way then but hurry please, I am really thirsty." She was very thirsty after all and saw no reason why she shouldn't be able to have a drink as soon as possible. As long as he understood that she wanted to drink before talking much then they would get along fine.

Remove

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:43 am
Dustin nodded in understanding. When you were really thirsty you wanted water and you wanted it now. He would get like that sometimes but then he lived near a river now and so it wasn't that far.

"Alright, follow me!" he exclaimed with a warm smile and headed in the direction of where the water was.

They walked along silently but it did not bother him. He was sure once she had a drink that she may be more talkative. As they headed into the unbrush, the sound of water came to thier ears and it wasn't long before they stepped out into a small clearing along the rivers edge. "And just like that, here's water! I said that it wasn't all that far." he said grinning and then went to get a drink for himself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:44 am
She didn't say anything but just followed him.

Once they were by the water she lowered her head to drink. It didn't take long before she was lapping away happily. It was nice to feel the cool refreshing water making its way down her throat. It was soothing.

She made sure to drink more then she had to, she still wasn't really in the mood to talk so she drank slowly, much slower then she would ever do normally. She wouldn't normally mind talking to a handsome male but she wasn't really in the mood.

Remove

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:18 pm
He wasn't that interested in having a drink but he got one any. Might as well while they were there. It only took a few gulps before he was satisfied.

Looking up to the sky, he yawned as stretched his wings. She didn't seem like she wanted company nor did she seem to want to talk to him. He figured that maybe she had more improtant things to do than talk to a strange stallion such as himself.

"Well, I think I shall be off." he mused and turned to walk away. He didn't feel much like flying at the moment and a walk would do his legs good.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:33 am
She looked up, he was leaving? Was she really that lucky?

"Ok." She smiled and turned to walk in the other direction before stretching her wings. She would fly somewhere beautiful today, maybe towards the sea? She loved to fly over the sea it was just an amazing place.

Remove

Rev311

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:09 pm
That was it? No thank you or a hope you have a nice day? What a rude mare!

Dustin had never come across any mare that was rude and this one just stumped him. Stopping he turned around and just stared at her. "That's it then? Not even a Thank You or a Have a Nice Day?" he said feeling rather undignified. If Settia were here she would be giving her a what for in manners.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:39 am
Osi just turned around and folded her wings for the 2nd time today. "Well I am sorry but you are the one who said they were leaving so can you tell me exactly why I have to say thank you or have a nice day? I didn't ask you to bring me here and I didn't ask you to talk to me." She snorted and opened her wings once more. She wasn't in the mood to argue with stupid stallions.  

Remove

Rev311

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:19 pm
"You don't have to but a little appreciation for my help, as little and unwanted as it was, would be nice. It doesn't hurt to be polite to others." he said with a huff. She had to be one of the rudest mares he had the pleasure of meeting...wait not that was a lie. Blackfire had been pretty rude to start of with but she had appologized for it.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff