Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
A new adventure begins (Will, Waneta, and family)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:16 am
User Image

-Fathom yawned as she woke up from her ohhh.. 10th nap of the day. She'd get up, run around and cause trouble until she was exhausted, and then nap again, repeating the little cycle a good 20 times a day over the couple of days since she'd finally emerged from that little basket. And man was she happy to be out!

Eyes flicking around for something to do, she spotted her mother, trotting up on still mildly clumsy legs, only to reply simply.- "I'm borreeed."

-It was amazing how much girlyness and motheringly instincts Waneta had been able to muster up after meeting Will. Before she was every bit of tomboy, and would never have dreamed of having a little herd of young ones, but somehow that had changed. She was still rougher around the edges then most girls, perhaps a little less tender then she should be with ones so little, but it was more then obvious the love that reflected in her eyes when she looked over her tiny little loved ones.

Grinning mildly at her sole daughter's complaint, she huffed a little air at her, ruffling the edges of the bandana that wrapped around her hair.- "Is that so? Maybe you should see if one of your brothers wants to play?"

-Eyes lifting she searched for Will or either of her sons. She could sympathize.. she herself bored so easily. Though watching the young ones emerge, and how quickly they learned and became creatures with their own personalities and needs was entertaining in a way. But soon enough the little ones would be big enough to drag along as Will and her played and wandered about. So she could wait a little longer. Spend just a few more days being a bored and good mother.-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:56 pm
User Image

Will trotted along gracefully, his long legs extending as he raced his son, Oliver. His son was loping along at a varying pace, stumbling every so often, and Will was trying to build up his confidence by losing this very small race.
The stallion grinned. His children, his two sons and his daughter, were the light of his life, and Waneta was his one and only... life was pretty much as perfect as it could be.
"C'mon, Oliver!" Will said cheerfully, encouraging his son. "We're almost there, I think you're gonna beat me!" He pretended to trip and fall as Oliver cantered past him ungracefully, crossing their finish line before his father.
"I won!" he shouted, then fell over from the effort. Chuckling, Will helped him up and searched around him for his mate and daughter... what about his other son? Where was he?
Will sighed as he looked at his son, a loving gleam in his eye. He resembled his mother so much, he actually wondered whether or not Waneta had gotten pregnant on her own and cloned herself into her three children. But then he remembered his daughter's dark coat, and his other son's clothing, and smiled. He was, for sure, the father.
Not like it had ever bothered him, thinking that there might be another. He trusted Waneta more than himself, and knew she would never lie to him. And to top it all off, he wouldn't mind; he'd still act as a father figure to the three foals, no matter what blood coursed through their veins.  

Moire Frost

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:13 pm
((I figured we could play around until Dark it ready to join, and then we can go by a posting order :3))

-Waneta's ears lifted as the sound of approaching hooves caught her attention, and her eyes turned to catch the sight of Will and Oliver in mid-game. Trying hard not to laugh too loudly as the obvious fakeout occured, her bobbed tail began to sway back and forth contentedly, thinking to the days of their own racing and romping. Will had been awfully clumsy that first day they met, but that was to be blamed on that injury he'd gotten. Luckily though Oliver seemed oblivious to the trick, which also gained a smile from Waneta. Ah Will.. he was always so charming and giving. Certainly it had been no mistake that rash decision she had made. In fact, it was quite certainly the best.-

"Good job Oliver!" -Her motherly cheer drifted through the air as she watched the stallion and colt, waiting for them to rejoin the family.-

"Papa" -It was an immediate utterance as she caught the sound of her father's praise, quickly leaving her mother's side to try and spot him. And when she did, a young whinney escaped her, trotting off in his direction. Papa was more exciting then her brothers most the time. And besides, Oliver looked pretty tired right now. Ivory mane and tail fluttering in the light breeze, she grinned widely as she bridged the gap between herself and the 'men'.-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:35 pm
Small hooves flattened the grass underneath. His tail swayed back and forth as Murphy came from behind his mother. Boredom had struck the young foal causing the need to go out and inspect his surroundings. At his father and mother's cry, he came back in what seemed to be just in time.

Nuzziling Waneta's neck in greeting, he snorted cantering over to his father and other siblings. "Hello Father." His voice was light, but practical. It had a little bit of a flair to it, much like one would hear from royalty. The shirt clung to his frame as young muscles underneath the fabric moved. Greeting Oliver, he nipped his ear. To his sister, a nuzzle on the snout. "I was out exploring again. Nothing new, same old grass...and hills...and lake..." He gave out a boring sigh. "Father, how come nothing ever happens here?"

Marquise Amaya Draconus

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:43 pm
[[ let's have the posting order go as such :: myself, then Iris, then Dark ^^ Sound okay? ]]

Will grinned. He trotted over to Waneta, nuzzling her happily. Oliver skipped behind him merrily, his head flicking back and forth between his two siblings and his parents with a contented smile.
"There's nothing fun around here because you keep wandering off, Murphy," Will said to his son, winking.
Oliver stuck his tongue out at his brother, loping around his mother and dancing slightly. He was tired, sure, but he was excited. His father, his hero, was there with his beautiful mother, the radiant smile on Will's face nearly lighting up the clearing they were in.
"Race me, Mum!" Oliver cried, ducking his head low to the ground and waving his rump around a bit in excitement. "I can beat Dad in a race, did you see me?"
"You won, fair and square, Oliver," Will said affectionately, moving to stand beside Waneta. He flashed an ear-to-ear grin to Fathom, his only daughter... she looked more like her father than her mother, but she was beautiful nonetheless.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:15 pm
-Waneta returned her mate's affection, sliding her muzzle back to rub against his neck once he'd withdrawn himself. And though her ears flicked with Murphy's question, she simply smiled, leaving the explaination to Will. There was something everywhere, you just had to look good enough to find it.-

"I certainly did!" -She exclaimed enthusiastically, breaking free from her mate's side to take young Oliver up on that offer. Trotting out a couple of steps she smiled back to him lightly, giving her bobbed tail a playful twitch.- "Watch out though darling, I'm faster then your daddy."

-A soft snort escaped the chocolate colored foal as her brother's nose tickled her own, and she shook her head mildly, ears lifting to try and dechiper if Murphy had found anything exciting along his way. But from the words it didn't seem so. Dissapointing, but maybe he just needed her help! She'd have to go with him next time.

Smiling happily at the grin from her father, she voiced her thoughts.- "Where'd you go Murphy? I wanna go next time! Never know what you might find out in the big ol' world."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Marquise Amaya Draconus

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:01 pm
Murphy laughed at his father, ears pricked and forward. "But Dad, you said that there is always an adventure, you just have to look hard enough." He snorted, tossing his head slightly. His tail flicked as he watched his mother and Oliver go at it at a race. Murphy thought himself father than his sister and brother combined, but he was just slightly egotistical.

Looking over to his sister, he snorted. "I went by the lake side again. I would go all the way to the forests, but you know Mother and Father wouldn't let us on our own..." He gave a slight smirk whispering extremely low. "I bet that there's something there they don't want us to find."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games