Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime Strawberry Cake

3,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:41 pm
in OoT (zelda,ocarnia of time) i was rolling in the temple of time and i rolled at the corner of the entrance to where you get the master sword and i got in!and i could also remove the sword 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:10 am
In FF8 during the the parade procession thing (it's still disc 1, but cant remember what's going on), it's shortly after Seifer joins Edea, and I think just after or before she takes Rinoa--You're supposed to climb up this stupid building or something, and there's a short ladder, but every time I go to it and try climbing up the stupid thing--IT WON'T LET ME!!! I get stuck and Squal just looks like he's havig a seizure, jerking up and down (obviously, like they do when they're glitched) and I have no choice but to try and climb back down!!! I don't know what's wrong! Lol (I kinda saved and gave up at that point--luckily there was a save point nearby).

>.< Grr.

Akari Hageshii

3m0g33k

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:28 pm
In L4D, a zombie was falling cuz I killed it.... but it sort of glitched, and kept falling in and out of the wall. It looked like it was dancing XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:09 pm
Super Smash Brorthers Brawl: Luigi in Peach's dress, yes I witnessed it happen. I'm not exactly sure how to do it so just ask CockateilFanatic (she's the one who knows how to make it happen)

The other one that I can think of was when I was watching dad playing some spy game on the PC (no idea what It's called sorry). He basically opened a door, threw a grenade to kill the guy inside, the guy said "Hey what the!", explsion, then you saw his body go flying passed the door, and then the door closed because it had a timer on it. I'm not sure if you'd call that a glitch, but it happened and it was funny.  

AJCosplayManiac

Interesting Prophet

Amour Revoque

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:58 pm
I don't know much about DEATH except...

Ha I'm not sure if this counts but I thought it was funny as hell.

I recently bought all the Jak and Daxter games again
(my old ones where destroyed in a flood)
Anyway I'm playing the 3d one and I'm just messing around in Haven City about to go back to the Wastland and I'm on the jetboard in the port and this Light Eco's trying to come to me and since I'm on the jetboard I guess Jak was moving too fast for it and it just kinda...chased me....it was GREAT!

I was all like

"JAK! faster then the speed of light!....eco"

it was pretty great, and left me kinda confused by the whole ordeal...I think that jetboard trick works on everything, Ammo, Health, Dark and Light eco. It seems very odd....

!Game Over! Try again?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:19 pm
OMG you guys I know i basically just posted but this is HUGE!

I woke up at from my nap at like 1:30 am and since I have to go to work at 4am I'm all like hey I'll play some Jak 3!

The game decided against it...
THIS happened....like right after I left the power station to go to like...the place then then....the world city deiced to do this
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

After staring then laughing, then garbing my camera then laughing again. I deiced to get on the jetbroad and to and see whats what...Jak then fell through the water into a black screen of doom and then fell to his death while I laughed so hard i couldn't breath

thought you all should know that game officially hates me LOL  

Amour Revoque

::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas