Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Glitches: Funny and Annoying Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katari-hana

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:47 am
Ah, Oblivion has some of the funniest glitches! I love the ones people have posted so far. Another is if you drop a paintbrush, it will float in mid-air. You can then jump on top of it and stay there, drop another paintbrush which will freeze at waist-level, and then jump on top of it, using them like a ladder. Hilarious! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:01 am
on oblivion theres a glitch that lets you dublacat ...makes me a fortune! and in halo 3 ...most of the glitches are just funny  

Dojigomiru

Fibonacci To Infinity
Forum Assistant

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:24 am
I'm surprised no one's posted this one yet. eek
In Bioshock when ever you kill someone, they'll tap their foot or wave their hand.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:03 pm
Kiarra-Chan13
In Bioshock when ever you kill someone, they'll tap their foot or wave their hand.

ok thats creepy...when i kill someone...i want them to stay dead and not move  

Dojigomiru

Breadfishe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:21 pm
Kiarra-Chan13

srsly?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Once in Mario Sunshine, I was playing on the level with the giant mushrooms. I was on Yoshi and fell off the edge but I landed way below on a black surface instead of dying. An if you looked up, you could still see the world and you could run a round down there. At least I didn't lose a life. xd  

Asuka_chan333

HERO Lissuh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:39 am
Kiarra-Chan13

That's like that crazy twitchy thing some things do when you kill them in Oblivion. One time I killed a deadroth and it fell and just started having a seizure. eek

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:41 pm
gah glitches!

A few weeks ago my boyfriend, myself and his two brothers were playing COH and on the particular level we were playing on there's a glitch where if you're in a tank you can run right through the trees. We were playing against four expert comps and almost lost because of the glitch, but we managed to pull it off in the end. The game went on forever though because of the glitch....

dramallama  

madelinemeech

Kaizoku-sensei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:05 pm
Sakyh
A gltich my friends and I found in Okami.

User Image

I've never seen that one! And I've played through and beaten the game! eek

Well, I've seen a lot of glitches, but I can't remember any of them. o.O That sucks, let me tell you.

However, I have heard of a glitch that I haven't gotten to work yet. On the original Super Mario Bros, if you go to the end of 1-2 and stand on top of the pipe, you're supossed to be able to glitch into the wall by jumping backwards. Then you go down the secret pipe into the "negative world." I've seen it done on TV, but I can't get it to work, myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:13 pm
Kaizoku-sama [love]

However, I have heard of a glitch that I haven't gotten to work yet. On the original Super Mario Bros, if you go to the end of 1-2 and stand on top of the pipe, you're supossed to be able to glitch into the wall by jumping backwards. Then you go down the secret pipe into the "negative world." I've seen it done on TV, but I can't get it to work, myself.

That's on youtube isn't it? I think I've seen it on there.... *thinks really hard* yeah, I'm pretty sure I have.  

madelinemeech

Kaizoku-sensei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:25 pm
madelinemeech
Kaizoku-sama [love]

That's on youtube isn't it? I think I've seen it on there.... *thinks really hard* yeah, I'm pretty sure I have.

Actually, I saw the video on G4 (X-Play, specifically)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:17 pm
Here's from on Halo 2. When you are in multi-player, you can jump one you aly's head, & if they jump at the same time you can jump VERY high.  

Fibonacci To Infinity
Forum Assistant

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500

Kaizoku-sensei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:01 pm
...almost makes me wish I had an XBox.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:26 pm
The worst glitch is on my husband's copy of FF7. Every time he gets towards the end of the game on Disc 4, his memory gets corrupted somehow every time; therefore making it impossible to beat. He has to replay it from the beginning every time. It sucks!!  

Syliece

Syliece

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:09 am
A new glitch that I've come across lately is in the Watchmen game on the 360. My husband and I were playing it together, and we had to fight some guys. I was on the last guy, and when he died he fell and got stuck under a dumpster. He then proceeded to twitch and not die lol! It was funny seeing a pair of arms and legs just flailing wildly. We had to both attack him until it stopped.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff