0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Muskratio

Captain

Hygienic Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:46 pm
[[RULES]]

The rules in this guild are fairly simple. Please read them all before posting! If there are any questions regarding the rules, please PM myself or a crew member. The rules are as follows:

-- Follow Gaia TOS.
-- No spamming.
-- Put a poll in every thread.
-- No asking for donations.
-- No advertising for anything not Doctor Who-related, unless permission is given by myself.
-- If you want to post fanfiction or fanart, by all means, go ahead. But please put [FANFICTION] or [FANART] at the beginning of the thread title, and please post a link instead of the actualy text or image. (:
-- Please refain from posting spoilers in threads not labeled as having them!
-- I DO allow OT threads that are about avatars! If you want a rate or suggestions or whatever, go for it! I do NOT allow AvA advertisements unless they are a secondary part of a topic about Doctor Who.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:52 pm
[[MEET YOUR CAPTAIN]]

Hello! I'm Muskratio, but you can call me Tio or Musky. (: I've been on Gaia for nearly two years now, and most of that has been spent in another guild, called The Suites. I've been crew there since January '06, so I'd like to think I know what I'm doing when trying to captain this guild. (:

If you have any questions concerning the guild, feel free to PM me and ask. If you have any disputes with other members, you may also PM me and I'll resolve it. Have fun!

Muskratio

Captain

Hygienic Guildsman

Ceribri
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:10 pm
Additional Rule - 8/10/07

Muskratio
Since some of the people here are American (also Australian/Canadian) and watch the show as it comes out there, please refrain from posting spoilers for series three in threads not marked as having them!
Anything that's a spoiler for series one of two or the classic series can be considered old hat and posted anywhere. (:

I was just asked by a member of the guild to establish a rule like this, and so I've just added it. Just letting people know. (:

Small text added by me. ^^

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff