Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:43 pm

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:49 pm
the proud white stallion with red and green markings, had a mouth full of branchs of berrys he snatched from the human Samus whom he sometimes would visit. there was a grin on his face and a prance in his step dispite him being way older now. he was in a good mood as he was going off to bring his mate, his love Settia the berries as a surpise. because he missed her so much he wanted to do something nice. head held proudly high, he went along the river to where he knew Settia might be.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:07 pm
Sighing slightly, the red mare known as Settia laid nex to the river staring rather intently at her reflection. It had been a long time since she had goen out on her own and now she had no excuse. Her son, Jazz, had found himself a mate and her grandson, Rhapsody, was old enough to be out on his own doing whatever, even though he did spend a lot of time still with his grandmother.

Settia cringed slightly at the thought. Lately she had been somewhat depressed and thinking an awful lot about her age. Looking back into the river, she gave another sigh. "I am getting old..." she said sadly. She wouldn't have been thinking about this topic at all if it hadn't been for one of the other mares that now occupied her home. The youngest, Taylor, had made a comment that Settia for some reason had taken to heart.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:14 pm
Dyami spotted the rich red coat of his mate who was laying near the river. she seemed down, so he decided to try adn surpise her. trying to be as sneaky as he could, he came up beside her, dropping the berries next to her. " hows my lovely mate this lovely day?" even though Tori loved picking at him about being old, he tryed never to let it get to him. grinning, he hoped he could cheer his mate up with the berries.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:23 pm
The red mare jumped a bit in surprise as the berries fell beside and she heard the voice of her mate behind her. This brightened her mood up and she turned to look up at him and smiled. But the smile faded not too long after and Settia had a serious/worried look on her face. "Do you think I look old? I mean, I am old and all but am I that old?" she questioned him rather out of the blue and then turned to look back at her reflection in the river.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:38 pm
Dyami was shocked by the question she just blurted out. he then laughted and tugged at her mane. " like i would ever think that. you look as lovely as the day i met you!! you will never be old to me no matter what any say." grinnign he gave her a nuzzle of affection, hoping that what he said cheered her up. he never liked his mate upset and made it his piority to make her smile if she was down.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:08 am
She smiled back and gave a nuzzle back to her mate. She still was a bit upset though. "I still feel though. I do have grandchildren, atleast two. Has Tori or Fenrir had any children yet?" she asked hoping she hadn't missed much being all caught up in the drama at her own teepee. She really did miss seeing her mate and other children. She wondered what they all had been up too lately. "How have they been lately? It's been so long since I have seen any of you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:54 pm
Dyami gave a good laugh. " we both may have grandchildern but we only old once we get great grandkids. then i will admit im old!!! Tori knows she better tell us if she had foals and as for Fenrir im sure he would let us know if he did." he was very sure both would tell them if they had kids finaly so he didnt worry about that. " i know Tori's been well though she has been havign her enjoyment goign off with a stallion friend. last i heard Fenrir was well also. and we both know im well!!" grinnign, he nipped at her mane. " i wouldnt worr about them we both know they can handle themselfs."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:23 pm
Settia nodded and then let out a sigh and chuckled a bit. So she was laughing now and feeling a little better now that her love was here. "You're right. I know both Tori and Fenrir would tell us if they were expecting and I know they are both doing well. It's just I haven't seen them in so long and mother's worry ya know." she said and nuzzled him before nipping back at his mane.

"And I don't think you have to worry about great grandkids. Rhapsody is so backword I don't think he has even thought about that kinda of stuff yet and as for the other one...we still haven't heard from her." she said making hint to Rhapsody's sister who had not shown up like she had hoped. The she shook her head getting rid of the bad thought that was starting to form.

"So Tori has a stallion friend now does she?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:32 pm
Dyami was sad he had yet to meet his gradndaughter and could only hope sometime he would get to meet her. he gave her a nuzzle back before speaking. " I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find Tori if you really wanted to go and find her as its never hard for me to go get her when i want. hehe your not the only one who worries though i try not to and try to let the boys and tori have their space." chucklign he flicked his tail. " i have no worries about Rhapsody and have no doubt eventualy he will find someoen to settle with in time." puffing up he nodded. " yeah she has and has yet to tell me much about him. all i know is she takign a fancy to this boy and hardly comes to visit."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:44 pm
She chuckled at his puffin his chest out. "Do I sense a little jealousy that daddy's little girl has someone she would rather spend time with than her daddy?" she said and flicked her own tail. She sensed his remorse over not meeting thier granddaughter as well and hoped that one day they would. But she hoped that Jazz and Rhapsody would meet her more than the two of them. She couldn't imagine not knowing one of her children and how hard it must be for her son to deal with. "Speaking of leaving the kids to thier own devices, have you heard anything knew about Jazz?" she asked wondering if word had spread yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:49 pm
Dyami snorted and puffed hismelf more. " no own can talk my little girl from me. though Tori would disagree adn say she is only my daughter adn is not little." he then chuckled and then titled his head. " whats goign on with Jazz? i havent heard what he has been up to for quiet a while. if theres soemthign you know i would love to hear it." eyeing her, he now was wondering what was going on with Jazz.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:14 pm
"Oh it's not much of anything. Just that...well he has a mate now." she said non-chalantly just so see his reaction. She hoped he would take it well without thinking about thier sons last love.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:48 am
Dyami blinked in surpised and stared at her for a long moment. he didnt want his son hurt again special after the one mare who had his foals went off and left him only leavign him with his son. " I'am shocked and surpised by this news. as long as he is happy with his mate, i am definaly proud and happy he finaly has someone as a mate who will stay by him." grinning he really hoped his son finaly foudn the oen who will stay by his side.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:10 am
Settia smiled at the expression on his face and then nuzzled him. "I have to admit when I first met her I was a little apprehensive. She looks alot like Rhapsodys mother in that she too is white but instead of a pink mane and tail this one has lilac. But she is nothing like Sundance. Her name is Glow Heart and she has a very gentle and kind personality. She doesn't seem like the kind of mare whou would want to bring harm or hurt to anyone around her." she explained, discribing thier sons mate. The next time she saw her son, she would have to remind him that he needed to introduce Glow to his father.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff