Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Nikkos Packs Pages (Journals)
..: Greek Fire :.. - Moogz's Nikko Packs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guest counter, as of Kazuho and Amiri's arrival.
  +1!
View Results

MoogerMint

Sparkly Pants

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:49 pm
..: Greek Fire: Moogz's Nikko Packs :..

A cave sits in the shade of a neighboring tree, just off the border to the forest that lies behind it. The cave makes for a moderately-sized hill before dropping of into the distance, indicating the maze of underground caverns that lie below the surface. In front of the cave is a vast expanse of plains, patches of tall grass here and there for any pups to frolick in (or the more fun-loving adults as well). In this respect, I ask you watch where you step, especially since some of these guys can be pretty protective!

So, you may ask what's up with the name "Greek Fire" if it isn't the name of any of the packs. Well, for one thing, it is a name that unites them all as sort of a council, a name they can all say they are a part of. Another reason is the meaning behind the words; Greek fire could never be extinguished, and the one thing that people thought might lessen the flames -- water -- only made it shine brighter. The Nikkos in this area are just the same: their spirit cannot be extinguished, even by the most obvious of solutions.

Currently, there is three Nikko residents.

Last Updated: May 12th, 2010

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:55 pm
..: Index :..

Here's the place to look to see how I've laid everything out in here. The area can be quite confusing if you travel around blindly, so I have placed a map here for your convenience. Don't get lost!

Post 1: Introduction
Post 2: Index <-- You are here
Post 3: Pack Rules
Post 4: Reimei
Post 5: Kazuho Hughes
Post 6: Amiri Hughes

MoogerMint

Sparkly Pants

MoogerMint

Sparkly Pants

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:56 pm
..: Pack Rules :..

You must obey these rules in here if you are to stay on my good side. Failure to respect them and my wishes will result in a grumpy Moogz, and that's not a very good sight to see. If you follow them, all will be good. ^w^

1. NO POSTING! Only I am allowed to post in here, for it is suppose to be used as a reference guide and archive.

2. If you want to RP with me or leave a gift, PM me or catch me in the shop thread and we can RP it out elsewhere.

3. Any suggestions or corrections, please PM to me. I may have missed something... >.>;

4. Ahh, yes. DON'T STEAL THE LURVELY ARTWORK!!! I know it's awesome, but art theft is a crime. Work for it, peoples!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:38 pm
..: Reimei :..
Text Color: powderblue

User Image

Name: Reimei
Nickname(s): Rei, Thunder
Name Meaning: "Thunder" in Japanese

Date of Birth: July 12th, 2007
Generation: Gen 1
Breed: Card Captor Sakura cosplay (The Thunder card)
Stage: Adult
Current Pack: Pearl Strike Pack
Mood: Vigilant

Mate: None
Acquaintances: None yet!
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: None

Personality: Although he is usually pretty observant, sizing up people before jumping in with his "look before you leap" outlook, he has a short enough temper that this can sometimes only be considered an ideal. If he feels he or anyone he cares about is threatened, he won't hesitate to come to the rescue. He keeps a watchful eye on his loved ones, so if anyone tries to hurt them he will probably know about it. When provoked he can be a vicious fighter, so watch out!

Lines: Sirenz
Colored By: Valeria (Anthro!Sparky)
Lineart Edits: Valeria (Anthro!Sparky)
Acquired Through: Pet Trade

MoogerMint

Sparkly Pants

MoogerMint

Sparkly Pants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:04 pm
..: Kazuho Hughes :..
Text Color: burlywood

User Image

Name: Kazuho Hughes
Nickname(s): Kaz
Name Meaning: "One step" in Japanese

Date of Birth: August 6th, 2007
Generation: Gen 2
Breed: FYO x FMA Cosplay (Breeding)
Mood: Sharp

Parents: Maes Hughesand Luriko
Siblings: Amiri Hughes, Bumble Bee, Collen Hughes, Lite, Lumiro Hughes, Raff, and Roy Hughes

Personality: Just as her mood suggests, Kazuho is a very quick-witted little girl, but it runs further than this. She has excellent reflexes, grace to match, and can maneuver herself out of many situations normal nikkos can't due to quick thinking and a special way with words. However she is also sharp-tongued, her sassy-ness playing a part in her mood whenever she gets agitated or feels the need to tease someone (mainly her brother, Amiri).

Colored By: Kiara Lime
Lineart Edits: N/A
Acquired Through: Gift ( Thank you, Kiara! )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:15 pm
..: Amiri Hughes :..
Text Color: lightgreen

User Image

Name: Amiri Hughes
Nickname(s): Creetin (by Kazuho)
Name Meaning: "Officer, leader, prince" in Swahili

Date of Birth: August 6th, 2007
Generation: Gen 2
Breed: FYO x FMA Cosplay (Breeding)
Mood: Prankster

Parents: Maes Hughes x Luriko
Siblings: Bumble Bee, Collen Hughes, Kazuho Hughes, Lite, Lumiro Hughes, Raff, and Roy Hughes

Personality: As the son of a high-ranking officer, you would think that Amiri would have more decency than he really does. However, the boy lives for the thrill of life and for the moment at hand, seeking fun and happiness in everything, even if it's only for his own enjoyment. He can be grouchy, especially when scolded by his older sister Kazuho, but it doesn't mean he likes it.

Colored By: Kiara Lime
Lineart Edits: N/A
Acquired Through: Gift ( Thank you, Kiara! )

MoogerMint

Sparkly Pants

Nikkos Packs Pages (Journals)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces