Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Christian Role Play?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sapphire_jemjem

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:07 am
Would anyone want to start a Christian role play either here or in barton town. I thought it could be something like set around a group of Christian friends, in a youth group or bible study or something. I thought youth group cos there seem to be a lot of teens here, older people could be leaders or something. Anyway just a suggestion post if you like the idea of a role play and suggest situations for it and other ideas for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:31 am
I tried that, and it was called "The Garden of Eden" and it wasn't very interesting.

But I'd say try again biggrin Maybe it will work better for you! It would be very fun.

Noctis_Crucis

The Dream Master

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:45 pm
why not try using people from tyhe bible as characters and use the rping to explain confusing parts of the bible  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:49 pm
I like the dream master's idea... it could help a lot of people.!  

squishtastic psycho pop

Reirani-san

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:53 am
Yeah! I think The Dream Master's idea is great too! I mean, The Bible is a large book and there's a lot of people out there that don't know a lot about it. We could take suggestions of what people want to learn about and write about 'em <3.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:10 am
yeh i totally agree I hadn't thought of that. That would be a great idea. Should we start and see how it goes  

sapphire_jemjem

Vondra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:32 am
A Christian RP was set up here in LTFF in 2005. It never actually began though. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:27 pm
sound like fun fill me when it starts  

BonitaAngeldeVidaeMuerte

sapphire_jemjem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:02 pm
ok does anyone have something they want to start with or i can try and pick. Post any suggestions - as many as you want then we can vote or something  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:56 pm
Yeah, you could have a historical fiction RP based on the events and people in the Bible. That would be awesome! There was a lot of interesting political tension around Jesus' time that could be explored, or maybe the time of the Maccabees...  

MrsMica

EdgelordX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:26 am
I had an idea to base one off of an actual Pen and Paper RP ruleset, called "World of Darkness" (Specifically, the ruleset is called, "Hunter: The Reackoning")
The hunters usually have some sort of holy connection, be it through their religion, and many from america tended to be Christian, I believe.
They'd hunt the unholy monsters that wander the modern world : D

*Shrug* Just an idea though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:34 pm
Yeah I think a Christian RP would be awesome.
has anyone read the Left Behind Series. Well Its about the rapture and when Jesus comes back. I think an RP based on something like that would be really cool.  

Amanda_S_C

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff