Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:31 pm
Venturing into the gardens, she noticed it hasn't been attended to since focht and herself had rebuilt it. She walked along the stone path to the flower bed, letting her footing regrow into roses as she walked along. She Glanced around, with a smile on her face. it has been nice to be relaxed the past time.

She took a seat near a tree as she started to weave a rose bush into a vine that slithered like a snake, until it formed into one and made its way up the tree. mind keep an eye ont he garden for me? the snake hissed and vanished into the tree. sai remained there as she started to think if she should visit phia or not.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:43 pm
Once in a nice spot of grass, Sai took a seat by some rose bushes that were in bloom from the spring. the scent of the fresh flowers was soothing and surely a different scene from her darken halls of her temple. She slowly just sighed as she glanced up at the nice clear sky. She closed her eyes as she tempted to clear her mind for a bit and just relax.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:08 am
Truinthil rose out of the ground behind Sairys in complete silence. He knew she would likely sense him with ease so it wasn't his intent to sneak up on or surprise her. Still, he made quick, but gentle and fluid motions to put his arms around her middle as well as to bring his lips close to her right ear. "You seem to be avoiding me tonight..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:38 pm
She inhaled softly and deeply to only smell T rise behind her, and she only exhaled as His arms found her middle and His breath at her ear. She remained calm as if his appearance had no effect on her, nor did she make a motion at his touch. She merely kept her eyes closed as her voice was calm and unmoved. " I Didnt notice you were around...So how would i be avoiding you?"  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:48 pm
Truinthil chuckled softly, nipping the lobe of her ear ever so gently. "Now we both know that that is a lie. I can smell your unease. You reek of it. What's bothering you?" Smirking, he snugged against her back a little closer, holding her just a little tighter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:10 pm
She Slightly turned her face to the n** of her ear calmly as she only opened her eyes slightly enough to see the blue shimmer as she glanced over her shoulder at him, " What bothers me is, that at this point I only Know your name, and yet I am allowing you to be this close to me for this long." She grinned Slightly, her attitude not as passive as she was before.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Truinthil

Dapper Genius

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Grinning widely TRuinthil slowly pulled himself away from her, allowing his hands to trail along her sides. His touch lingering. "Is that such a bad thing? Allowing me to be so close? I could just stay away if you would much rather prefer that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 pm
She remained still as his hands slithered down her sides. She wasnt sure if his touch was luring or repulsive at this point that the only memories she has of him is from her journals. She turned to face him, as she didnt care to trail her eyes over him taking in his form and scent. It was him, no doubt about it. " It has been a long time since we've been around each other Truinthil, You had startled me...Do Pardon my defensive..." She grinned slightly, as her blue eyes trailed to his face and glanced into his. This might be the only chance she will have to truly know what she was or transformed into from the original truinthil.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

SkyUltima

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image To simply state, this had been one of the more easier of times the wanderer spent amongst the humans. His interaction with them, of course, was minimal at best. Beneath a sakura tree did he sit, a bottle at his side and a bowl within his left hand reflecting with a gently rippling surface, caused by a petal from the peach tree, the cerulean heaven above. The amethyst hues of his eyes were hidden by the bangs that hung in clumps over his face, while his lips silently parted hummed an old tune one of his past gifts, a tovarish, used to sing in times of sorrow and in times of peace.  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff