Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christian counter
  +1
  not christian
View Results

Zher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:41 pm
wow, nobody is posting... is the guild dead?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:29 am
I totally agree with you that christian bands can be metal. I have a few friends that are in a metal band, and they are all christian. They're really cool guys and they play awsome music that actually glorifies God while at the same time melts your face off because it's so friggin awsome!! xd But seriously, some people just have different tastes in music, and i admit that sometimes i find those cliche christian songs boring...i like to mix it up a bit. What matters is how does your heart respond to these heavy metal songs? God know your heart, and he knows when you are happiest. If these songs make you think about how awsome God is or just make you feel happy and content, then that's great. But if they create anger or rebeliousness in your heart, that's probably not good, and you should explore other kind of music. 3nodding  

Cat_Burn

jamesthelittle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:55 pm
I would say that no matter where you go in life, someone in the group is going to be a rotten apple and give the group a bad name. The same is true with "Christians." There are people in the world calling themselves Christians, yet they are Christian in name only. They do not live up to what a Christian is: a disciple, follower and learner of Christ. This is the sad truth. Thankfully not everyone who calls themselves Christians act out in non-Christian ways.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff