Official Guild News Archive

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:38 pm
I decided that it might be a good idea to keep track of all the guild's News and happenings in one place, since I have the feeling this guild will soon become very active, popular, and full of activities! What I will do is archive every month's News (the stuff that was/is announcements is News) in a new post. This topic will be kept locked just to keep it clean.

Navigation:

October 2006
November 2006

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:41 pm
October 2006

Friday, October 20th: 8:59PM, Zakura-chan became the new leader of The Dark Mousy Fan Guild!

Wednesday, October 25th: 4:16PM, Dark Mousy Fan Guild became the Official Guild Mule. Get important news and other features of the guild by becoming her friend by clicking here. You can also donate to the guild, or ask a guild-related question through this mule. Every member MUST add her to their friends list.

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:05 pm
November 2006

Saturday, November 11th: All day Event, It was Dark's birthday today! A thread was created to party in here, and will re-open every year for Dark's birthday.
Saturday, November 18th: 6:29PM, The Holiday Events were announced today! Starting on Monday, November 20th, and ending January 1st, a whole mess of cool things will be happening in the guild! Read more about it here!

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games