great_alvz

Friendly Businessman

6,700 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:47 pm
I think the D means power ...
you only give D to someone who is very powerful .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:32 pm
im not sure if its true but i heard that the d stands for don
And gold. d. roger is luffys great grandfather...  

TheDemonicWizard

Myzelric

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:51 pm
TheDemonicWizard
im not sure if its true but i heard that the d stands for don
And gold. d. roger is luffys great grandfather...

Is that actually a fact since well he was executed 20 years from when Luffy was in Logue town, along with that Garp is old now twenty years back I'd imagine him around Gol D. Roger's age....meaning if he is his great grandfather it would be a bit idiotic and eh messed up...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:46 pm
I just read in the most recent chapters that the former crewmates of Gol D. Roger had come to a conclusion about the Will of D. and Robin was asking Silvers Raleigh about it but she chose not to hear it. All the D's, their smiles are the same. As Buggy had claimed, Luffy smiled just like Gol D. Roger did. They may be distant relatives as far as I know. I would like to see the Will of D. play out in the manga. I think One Piece is like Treasure Island with the crewmates of the dead captain roaming around and going after the treasure. And most of the characters are named after real pirates! I think that is cool. Getting off topic, sorry. Anyways, you can sit and list hundreds of things about the people with the middle initial, "D" but I doubt we'll know truly for sure until it is revealed in the manga. I suggest you learn Japanese and get access to One Piece manga if you want to know now.  

Mademoiselle Violette

Accexber Elex

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:34 am
I personally think they are all related in some way. and for what the D stands for. well I'm kinda hoping it's just D but i doubt it ^ ^ mrgreen  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff