San Fransisco Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:47 am
Jennifer noticed Rake and managed a smile as she walked by him. She thought she recognized him, but didn't say anything, because she wasn't sure. She sighed and walked by without saying a word. Cursed as a cupid. She thought to herself as she walked down busy streets, that were crowded with girls and guys holding hands and laughing.

I hate Valentine's day. She thought bitterly. She got to watch everyone else's relationships work, but not her own. She got to see everyone else get flowers and chocolates, and she didn't get any. She'd spent her whole life helping the elders, and do they ever thank her, by sending someone to help her with love. No. They couldn't even manage that.

"Bitter old fools." She muttered, walking back towards her apartment. She knew she had to find her charge, but she couldn't help but be envious of those that she'd help find love fore.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:32 pm
Alex was walking the streets of San Francisco, looking at all happy couples, that were sitting on benches, walking together, hand in hand, laughing and smiling. He didnt know why, but, by looking at those couples he was passing by, he felt alone. He didnt know who he is, he didnt know what he is. The only thing he knew, was, that he had some monster inside himself, a monster that he couldnt control.
But, he also knew that, if somehow, he could learn to control that monster, that power within himself, he could help people, not hurt them. So now, he was looking for the legendary sisters, who had beaten the Source, who knows how many times. He heard a lot about them and their children, he heard that they were helping everyone that needed their help. And he needed their help, desperately.  

TheBestUchiha

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:23 pm
((They haven't beaten the source yet. They're at season 4 currently.))

Jennifer rolled her eyes and sat down at an empty table at the coffee shop. Another year of being alone on Valentine's day. She thought, ordering a latte, and sitting silenly engulfed in her own thoughts.

Her drink came out soon after, with a chocolate chip muffin, her favorite kind. She smiled, if anything could cheer her up, it'd be chocolate, her all time favorite aphrodisiac. She ate the muffin and drank her coffee and attempted to look some-what relaxed, afterall no deadly demons would be after her today, because it was the strongest day of the year for her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:35 pm
walks into a ally looking for something he had lost  

Kaje The Wolf

Maximus -Ranmaru- Rotaru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:23 pm
At some distance away, Ranmaru orbs on top of a building just across from the Coffee Shop. With his hands in his pockets, he begins to watch the movements and actions of Jennifer, as if studying her.

"Hmm, I wonder if she is the one I am looking for?", Ranmaru thought to himself.

Continues to watch Jennifer from the rooftop.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:47 am
Ranmaru the Forgotten
At some distance away, Ranmaru orbs on top of a building just across from the Coffee Shop. With his hands in his pockets, he begins to watch the movements and actions of Jennifer, as if studying her.

"Hmm, I wonder if she is the one I am looking for?", Ranmaru thought to himself.

Continues to watch Jennifer from the rooftop.

walks out of the ally and sees some on a roof he then runs back in the ally hidding and orbs to the roof with the man on it  

Kaje The Wolf

Maximus -Ranmaru- Rotaru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:28 pm
Ranmaru continues to Watch the woman and looks slightly to the right.
"Can I help you."he sighs as he asks the stranger  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:50 am
Jennifer ate her muffin and stood up to leave. She didn't really have anything she had to do, but she sensed evil. She didn't know where from, but it was evident it was there.  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Maximus -Ranmaru- Rotaru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:09 pm
Notice's that the girl had stood up and prepared to leave.
"Id love to stay and chat but I have things to do.", he laughs and beings to orb away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:56 am
Ranmaru the Forgotten
Notice's that the girl had stood up and prepared to leave.
"Id love to stay and chat but I have things to do.", he laughs and beings to orb away.
"ok then" he walks to where the me was standing and trys to find what he was watching  

Kaje The Wolf

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:59 am
Jennifer let cash on the table, and headed from the cafe. She couldn't help but smile a bit. She could sense the love and for that part of her was happy and part of her was miserable. She sighed, heading to a couple that seemed to be arguing. She sped up, and put more love into the relationship, without being seen. "Boring Work." She mumbled to herself, walking to the book store and entering without a care. She looked through the romance section for something she hadn't read.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:19 pm
13lackMagic
Jennifer let cash on the table, and headed from the cafe. She couldn't help but smile a bit. She could sense the love and for that part of her was happy and part of her was miserable. She sighed, heading to a couple that seemed to be arguing. She sped up, and put more love into the relationship, without being seen. "Boring Work." She mumbled to herself, walking to the book store and entering without a care. She looked through the romance section for something she hadn't read.

looks at the girl and thinks "hmmm i wonder" orbs off to see if what he thinks is true  

Kaje The Wolf

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:42 pm
As Katherine orbed back to the basement of Harvey's the cafe on the corner of 18th and Castro Street, she walked up stairs and notices a large group of people walking about the Castro District, 'is it Pride already?' she thought to herself, 'I did not realize that it would come so quickly, CRAP, Henry wanted me to meet him for the parade' she remembered as she hurried out of the restaurant and towards Market & Castro where she can catch a cab to near the parade route. Ten minutes later she had paid the cabby looked around for Henry, spotting him waiting by the Starbucks.
"Sorry, I am late I was held up in traffic" She said.
"It's o hun, I just got here myself can you believe that little ole me the biggest closet case of Beyer High is here at Pride!" he said with glee
"yeah, lets get a spot in the shade before the crowd gets too big" She directed as they looked for a place to stand and watch the parade...

The Charmed Ones-An RP Forum [CASTING!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff