Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Jesus Family Guy Joke!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EdenOfDreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:05 pm
Alright, so it doesn't actully pertain to athiests other than kind of poking a little bit of fun at christanity...

Anyways I saw this and laughed my a** off, therefore I felt the need to share my joy. And since this is the only place where I can safely say that christans don't lurk in the shadows to come out and bash me I wished to share it with all of you!

Funny as all Hell!

Leme know what ya'll think! I love family guy, it's on par with south park when it comes to making fun of people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:50 pm
That... was awesome. xd  

PickleBoy

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:19 am
Family Guy is good about having fun with religions. I've seen the movie. It was really funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:48 am
Dammit... my speakers aren't working... :@  

Muaethia

Muaethia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:50 pm
Turns out the sound was on mute. The cat did it, from the keyboard.

Speaking of the cat, she just saw the jesus on the screen and tried to claw him to pieces, then held down the 6 key with her paw. Demon kitty!

Meh, that's not too funny -_- seen much better comedy in my time. Oh a dancing jesus, how witty and original.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:52 pm
Muaethia

Speaking of the cat, she just saw the jesus on the screen and tried to claw him to pieces, then held down the 6 key with her paw. Demon kitty!

Meh, that's not too funny -_- seen much better comedy in my time. Oh a dancing jesus, how witty and original.
That's not the joke.

He's supposed to be doing tricks with his hands. 3nodding The kind that some old guy would do to impress a younger kid.

Orson Welles

Muaethia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:31 am
Blasphemize
Muaethia

That's not the joke.

He's supposed to be doing tricks with his hands. 3nodding The kind that some old guy would do to impress a younger kid.

Oh :l  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:12 pm
That was ******** sweet.

Yami_Ichi

Phoebos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:52 am
I laugh at silly-hand-trick Jesus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:11 pm
xC Jesus trying to all majikal. lol  

illuminessence

Halloweenxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:24 pm
lmao the episode where he's sat on the couch on the phone to his friend is funnier XD  
The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games