Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
does it make you a bad christian if your afraid ...... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MimiInWonderland

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:53 am
Sometimes we are afraid that people will think we're losers or something, and the devil does have a way of saying to Christians that they're "missing out" on stuff, but we have to pray for God's mercy, strength to overcome the shyness, and to say the right words to the person being witnessed to. Believe it or not, one wrong choice of sentence can affect how a person thinks of you as a Christian. There is a song that says "Am I a soldier of the Cross? A follower of the Lamb. Shall I fear to own His cause, or blush to speak His name?" ..well, something around that. ninja You should try the old-scoo soulwinning...y'know? Knocking on doors and witness to them. That'll kill the shyness! wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:21 am
I have just let a little to much out before.
But its funny,If someone is making fun of someone with a cross on then you really need to say somethin.
But theres a good time and bad time for everythin,you will have the feelin with that.

Good luck and God bless.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Uthopia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:25 am
georgiagirl828
does it make you a bad christian if your afraid to tell people about God?

It's okay be afraid, but you should try and force yourself to stand up for him and trust him. Don't worry, you'll be fine. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:55 pm
no but then agin why sould you be?  

dnangel64

juicybabe345

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:24 pm
no ur not really a bad christian... ur just not ready to tell others about Christ... ask God to give u a longing to share him with others and take away ur fear... your not a bad christian just because u aren't quite ready to share God with others  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:52 pm
im doing my best at shareing  

musiqueangel828

Jesus_Freak_Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:37 am
not really but u should be able toi tell ppl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:41 am
georgiagirl828
A little cause if u are with God u should not be afraid! biggrin  

Heaven Edge

Atarashi No Sensei

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:04 am
The more you stand up for your Christian faith, the stronger your faith becomes!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:07 pm
Well I'm not saying yes but Im not saying no either.God put us on this earth to worship Him and to tell every living creature about His wonderful love.I am sometimes scared also because Im afraid of what people might think of me if I were to say I love Jesus.Then I remember what Jesus went through to save me,and that He was brutally beaten and crucified.Then I ask myself,"If Jesus was willing to come to this earth to die for me,then why cant I do the greatest thing i can do for him and tell others?"Just ask God to help you get over your fear and Im sure He'll help.  

reddy4nething

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Haven923

Aged Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:12 pm
I don't think that it makes you a bad Christian, or that there is even a bad Christian at all, it just dosn't make you a good Christian. The Bible tells us that God wants us to 'spread to the nations' the gospel and if we don't, then we arn't obeying God and we are not rally helping the kingdom....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:19 pm
being afraid is fine, but you must ask the Lord to help you stand out and get over your shyness...you'll not do any good if you won't speak his love, so ask for help, but being shy is fine.  

Etherealemblem

Sergeant Johnson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:18 pm
georgiagirl828
I understand where your coming from...i'm kinda like you...Just pray it helps...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:18 pm
i don't think it does. Instead of going around screaming "i'm a Christian" every five seconds, you can let your friends see Jesus in you... you know. just try to live your life the way the Bible says to and once in a while say someting about your church service or something. I think it's more important for people to SEE Jesus in you than for you to be going around saying you're a christian and not portraying it.
just pray to God and ask Him for guidance

ok that was like a leture... lol anyways, food for thought
hope it helped. biggrin

Icestar03

[-caKe-neSs-]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:59 am
I was exactly the same when I first became I christian. I was terrified to tell anyone incase they laughed or treated me differently. But I think God has given me the confidence to be able to tell anyone now. I'm not frightened anymore.

But it took some time to get the point that i'm at. I told one of my friends at school, and as the news gradually spread, I got stronger and I do get called off certain people, but the majority of people respect me. And because of that spreading around one of my friends got saved.

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff