Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:28 pm
This is a private RP between my Soquili, Tsukiyo, and Wolfie's Audra. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | RockerWolfie1616's Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:29 pm
Light laughter escaped the galloping figure, her glowing eyes squinting as she sped up. Behind her a rather disgruntled squirrel chattered..giving chase through the trees overhead. “I said I was sorry! I didn’t know your fur would stand on end like that little one!!” Still she giggled breathlessly; not that sorry..it had been hilarious. Dodging branches & rocks on the ground she dashed from the forest. Stumbling out into the open plains Audra found herself in an ungraceful heap. Giggling anew when she felt a few acorns thump at her body and head. As the acorns rolled away the mare finally managed to stop laughing. Gathering feet underneath herself the young mare took a few gliding steps forward. Where would the wind take her today? Eyes shifting from left to right she spied a curious looking shape a ways away. “Oh! Perfect.” Pleased to have seen something remotely interesting she started walking, hoofbeats delicate now that nothing was giving chase. The air smelled of recent rain and freshly trampled earth. Seemed a group had travelled here not too long ago. Curiosity continued to lead the mare along..tantalizing her ever wondering mind. ‘What is that shape...a rock? An ancient weird thing?’ What if it was living?! Eyes widening Audra’s wings squeezed together in her excitement. Delicate crackles sounded, tingling within the fine feathers. “Dear me..did the shape move?” Lips pursing she decided to walk a bit slower..head ducking down when the grass became taller. Breathing becoming softer, slower she willed her heart beat to also slow. With difficulty she slunk forward..ears pricked forward in anticipation. Couldn’t be crazier than those squirrels..right?

WC: 270  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:32 pm
“Just a little bit more aaaaand…” Tsukiyo cocked his head to the side, eyeing his work. Mud covered his left paw, dripping from his claws and filling the space between his toes. His tongue poked from between his lips as he stood deep in thought. His imagination had been running rampant ever since he’d left from visiting the sister herd of his own. The items he’d brought back with her were some of the best mediums for crafting, but he hadn’t wanted to break into those. Those items were to be shared with the rest of the herd. It wouldn’t do if he used any of them beforehand. Which, of course, made it all the more torturous for him. To have an idea of what he wanted to create but not have anything to create it was a travesty. So, when he stumbled upon the tiny clearing he now occupied, it’d been a godsend. It wasn’t a large clearing, really just big enough for maybe three travelers to sleep comfortably in if needed. Most of the ground was covered in leaves and twigs, with few empty spots to be seen. Recent rains had also softened the ground. One section in particular was basically nothing but mud. Mud, leaves, and twigs…This is something I can go with! Tsukiyo made quick work of stowing his gear and goodies in the protection of nearby bushes before getting to business.
Less than an hour later, he stood huddled behind his creation, rump sticking out just enough to be noticed if he moved. He was so caught up in his art that he wouldn’t have noticed anyone or anything approaching. A bad habit that his elder brother constantly reminded him of. “There,” he declared with a flick of his wrist, the last bits of mud splashing onto the mound he’d put together. His tail wagged back and forth. Delight glistened in his magenta eyes. “Mud knight has awakened!” He intoned gleefully to the wind since there was presumably no one else around to hear him. Tsukiyo snickered at his work- essentially a pile of debris with a vague shape of a two-legged being. “Absolutely terrifying. All shall tremble before you.” He walked around the mound and took a combat-style stance before jumping about, making playful little jabs here and there but not actually making contact. All the while he remained oblivious to potential onlookers.

WC: 399  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:33 pm
Oh dear. The sudden noise and flurry of motions had Audra ducking further, glowing eyes blown wide at what she’d stumbled upon. The stallion though pawed did not intimidate her, if anything when he began bouncing around she could barely keep her laughter at bay. Dear oh dear. Stance relaxing she stood to her full height..eyes curiously looking over the mud knight. Seems he’d yet to notice her..so with light steps the mare got closer. Fighting back another laugh but, unable to hide her smile she cleared her throat before speaking. “Dear me what a valiant knight..though I don’t think I’m trembling.” Except with withheld mirth. Indeed even now she found her sides trembling..smile growing so wide it made her cheeks ache. Control slipping Audra let out a small peal of laughter be freed..devolving into giggles. “A-apologies. I did not mean to intrude, my curiosity once again got the better of me.” Trying to appear chastised the mare gave this stranger’s mud creation a very light poke with her nose. Humming at how malleable it felt. Interesting! “Ah!” Remebering the manners taught by her mother...finally...Audra stepped back & gave a sweeping bow. Wings outstretched the smallest of crackles could be heard, smile refusing to leave her face. “How rude of me. My name is Audra..may I have the honor of knowing your name?” Hopefully she’d not offended or overly startled the other. It had regretfully been a few weeks since Audra had bumped into anyone. Other than those feisty squirrels. Unbidden she found her voice coming again, a small seed of worry forming. “Y-you see a squirrel was chasing me...” Trailing off her smile at last softened..front hoof pawing at the ground. Ears perked as she quietly awaited the stallion’s name. Inwardly Audra was balking ‘you are not a foal anymore! You can’t just laugh at strangers or run up on them like it’s NOTHING.’ Worry growing her brows furrowed, wings giving off a few louder crackles.

WC: 327  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:35 pm
Oblivious to the world around him, Tsukiyo continued his imaginary sparring with the mud knight. He danced all around the little clearing, dodging what might have been a kick or a slash were his foe actually alive. “Oh ho, I see you are well-trained,” he crooned as he parried with a half-hearted strike of his own. “But not well enough!” He lifted his paw and made ready to slash at the middle of the heap. It was as he brought his paw to bear that he realized he was no longer alone. Surprised, Tsukiyo tried to whirl around at the same instant he struck out with his leg. The momentum caused him to spin about until his back was to his creation while also scurrying backwards. The end result was that he sat on his haunches next to his creation, front legs pressed firmly to the ground in front of himself. He stared wide-eyed at the mare, gaze following her wherever she stepped in silent observation. Who was she? Where had she come from? How long had she been watching him play his little game? Should he be worried? Was that electricity he saw sparking from her wings? Each question flitted across his mind. One right after the other in rapid succession. Tsukiyo did not know which question to ask first. Fortunately, it was the mare herself who offered a starting point. Ah, so that answered who she was. Audra- a unique name he had never heard before. It had a rather pleasant sound, if he did say so. And...wait...did she say SQUIRRELS were chasing her? His brow arched. The image conjured in his mind caused a chortle to well up in his throat which he struggled to suppress. “Forgive me,” he said at last, realizing he was being quite rude. A blush crept onto his cheeks. “I seem to have forgotten my manners.” Tsukiyo arose to stand at full height. “My name is Tsukiyo. It is a pleasure to meet you, Audra. Pray tell,” he motioned towards the forest, a faint hint of amused curiosity lighting his tone, “Why were you being chased by a squirrel?”

WC: 357  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:36 pm
The one question she'd hoped to not be asked..yet the mare found her own face twisting with laughter. Another delicate bout of giggles escaped her..eyes squinting in sheer delight. "A pleasure to meet you Tsukiyo..and your lovely foe as well." Winking playfully Audra again gave the mud figure a gentle poke with her nose. She had so many questions but, supposed an answer would be better. "Ah yes..you see I-i..have a small bit of power gifted to me by my mother's bloodline. It causes static in my fur..and wings." To demonstrate Audra allowed her four wings to close together, tiny crackling noises filling the silence. "I..I may have tapped an unsuspecting squirrel..a-and..it's fur poofed up all over." Trying to look chastised the mare let a few small giggles escape..it was hard to be sorry for such a funny thing. "The squirrel did not accept my apology and thus chased me all the way out of the forest." Eyes glimmering with the same barely contained mirth she turned her full focus to the mud..head cocking to one side. "Since I answered your question my good sir. Mind explaining your sparring partner?"

WC: 190  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:39 pm
Tsukiyo listened raptly to Audra’s explanation, brow arching upon hearing of her ancestral gift. He crept a tad closer as she began to demonstrate her talent. “Oh my,” the stallion breathed, staring with wide eyes, intrigued by the sight and sound of static coursing throughout her fur. “That is a rather...striking gift.” He chortled as he raised his gaze to meet her once more. His brother might have chided him for making such a terrible pun at expense of the mare, but Miakoda was not here and Tsukiyo suspected she might appreciate the humor. “I dare say it shocked the squirrel in more ways than the one,” he added before belting out a hearty laugh. If he had to guess, the squirrel Audra had encountered was the one in same he had encountered as a foal. The little guy did not take kindly to interaction of any sort, especially the kind which interfered directly with his day to day activities. It had taken a long time for the squirrel to accept his apology. Sometimes he wondered if he actually had. “Please don’t take it to heart. I’m certain he’ll come to his senses in time and accept you meant him no harm. Although, he may be a bit more wary of electricity after today.” Tsukiyo winked. They shared in the amusement for a few seconds. It was Audra who broke the silence, taking the opportunity to ask a question of her own.

“Ah,” he began, chuckling sheepishly. “That is the mud knight. You see, I was returning to my herd with some supplies...some of which are for crafting. I’m an artist by nature so the temptation to use those particular supplies before I arrived was becoming quite troublesome. Thankfully, there was enough mud and debris here for me to use to assuage my creative mind; thus, this brave warrior was born.” Tsukiyo proudly patted the side of his creation. Its head tilted forward as if bowing in greeting to the mare. “The sparring...well...I guess you caught me a tad silly there.” He blushed again. Despite being inherently somewhat of a goof, he was typically more reserved around strangers. To say he was caught unawares by Audra would be an understatement.

WC: 370  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:39 pm
Continually intrigued Audra laughed along with the fascinating stallion. Enthralled as she was the mud knight’s little bow was just silly enough to make another light hearted peal of laughter escape. “I’m afraid if we laugh much more my sides will ache tomorrow Tsukiyo.” Still the mare gave her own sweeping bow, voice going high and nasally “Forgive me then sir knight for interrupting your fine sparring match.” The soft sound of flapping wings drew the bubbly mare’s eyes upward, head tilted in curiosity. The spry raven that circled once soon landed, gracefully preening..making a few disgruntled noises when it touched Audra’s back and felt the tingly spark. “Oh my, what brings you here my friend?” The bird familiar gave her new companions a cursory glance before rasping out a response. “Your father sent word, indeed indeed. New siblings have arrived! Been searching to find you. Flown so long, we must rest before journeying more. No rush. All is well!” Heart skipping in delight Audra’s smile grew impossibly wider..wings shifting and hooves giving a few taps against the ground. “New siblings! How exciting..however there is no need to hurry back. In fact…” Humming thoughtfully she gave a small spin around Tsukiyo. “Tell me..I know we just met today but, could we talk more? Could I stay and travel with you for a bit?” He was so fascinating..her curios mind was buzzing with questions..eager to learn more. “If that’s too forward I understand. I’m just not quite ready to go home..”

WC: 250  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:42 pm
The purple-toned stallion’s eyes danced with glee. He didn’t know why at the moment, but to see her laugh so heartily gave him a sense of satisfaction and happiness. “There are certainly worse reasons to ache though…yes?” He asked, his tone light and playful. It had been quite some time since he’d encountered another so willing to go along with his antics; at least, another who wasn’t a foal. His eldest brother was always so serious and tended to shy away from such teasing and carefreeness. Tsukiyo couldn’t fault him too much, of course. His was a heavy burden to be leader. As for their other brothers, well, some were up for the challenge while the others held similar stances as Miakoda. Yes, they were also older now, so there were duties and positions to consider as well. Still, he had to admit that he longed for those more fun-filled days at times. He hadn’t known how much he’d missed them until meeting Audra. The way she simply went along with him… It is nice to have this again.

Grinning, he padded behind the mud knight. “‘Tis no worry at all, My Lady. An honor indeed,” Tsukiyo said in a deep, gravelly voice. He was about to say something about a rematch for the knight when the flapping of wings reached their ears. The stallion cocked his head, eyeing the raven with interest as it relayed the news. “That is wondrous news! Congratulations, Audra!” He resisted the urge to rush to her and give a hug. They had only just met, after all. It would be too forward of him. Yet, he’d be lying if he said the urge had faded. It would be equally false to state that he was eager to see her leave; in fact, a pang of sadness struck as the thought occurred to him. However, before he could fully process the emotion, Audra spoke, throwing a most intriguing proposition at him. Tsukiyo stared at the mare for a moment. The idea of her staying was brilliant! If he had been less well-mannered, he’d shout out as much. Instead, with great effort to keep his elation from spilling over too terribly, he gave a few quick nods. “Not forward of you in the least! I think it is a brilliant idea. It has been a long time since I have had a traveling companion, and the task gets lonely at times. Thus, it would be both a pleasure and an honor to have you with me.”

Tsukiyo couldn’t hide the way his features had lit up. Not only would he have someone to journey with, she was someone whom he felt could match him in many ways. A feeling had stirred. One that he’d never felt before, yet one he was eager to explore. He needed, wanted, to get to know her more, had hoped for the opportunity, and now it had presented itself. Who was he to deny it’s call? “You are welcome for as long as you wish to be…from now until forever.”

FIN

WC: 509  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces