Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❽ Galar Region
Hammerlocke City

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:03 pm
"Hammerlocke City"
Connecting Land Routes:
Wild Area: Hammerlocke Hills, Stow-on-Side Town, Spikemuth Town, Galar Ruins

User ImageXXxx xxXXUser Image

Hammerlocke city is a city of great history, living and thriving within castle walls that date back to the middle ages. The Hammerlocke vault contains ancient tapestries depicting the Galar region's history. Hammerlocke Stadium is the largest building in the city, and its lobby also has an elevator to the city's underground Energy Plant, which also provides access to the Tower Summit at the top of the stadium.

User Image

Location specific items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg: Effect: A Lucky Egg lasts one week of active posting once given to a Pokemon. The holder receives 2 Exp per post and receives x1.5 Exp from battles. (rounded up) Notes: Can be used with the energy drink.
To Obtain: 30 posts

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Draco Plate: Dragon type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a dragon type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
To Obtain: 30 Posts

User Image

Gym Leader Challenge:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gymleader: Raihan
Badge: Dragon badge
Prize: Any Tier 8 TM, HM Waterfall
And +240 exp

Gigalith▐ Rock▐ ♂▐ Lv 81▐ 810/810 HP▐ Ability: Sand Stream - The weather becomes Sandstorm for five rounds when this Pokémon enters a battle▐
                      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Sand Tomb▐ Ground▐ Physical▐ 35▐ Traps target for 4-5 rounds and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Rock Blast▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 25▐ hits 2-5 times
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Body Press▐ Fighting▐ Physical▐ 80▐ Uses defense stat increases to calculate damage instead of attack
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Stealth Rock▐ Rock▐ Status▐ Damages Opponent Switching into Battle. Damage is Based on Weakness to Rock;

Effective 1/4x = 1/32 Max Hp
                      Effective 1/2x = 1/16 Max Hp
                      Effective 1x = 1/8 Max Hp
                      Effective 2x =1/4 Max Hp
                      Effective 4x = 1/2 Max Hp

Flygon▐ Type▐ ♂▐ Lv 83▐ 830/830 HP▐ Ability: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, the effects of Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop.▐
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Thunder Punch▐ Electric▐ Physical▐ 75▐ 4/10 Chance to paralyze target▐ Makes Contact
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Breaking Swipe▐ Dragon▐ Physical▐ 60▐ lowers all opponent’s attack by one stage▐ Makes Contact
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Crunch▐ Dark▐ Physical▐ 80▐ 7/10 chance to Lower targets physical defense one stage▐ Makes Contact
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Steel Wing▐ Steel▐ Physical▐ 70▐ 1/2 chance to raise physical defense one stage▐ Makes Contact

Sandaconda▐ Ground▐ ♂▐ Lv 83▐ 830/830 HP▐ Ability: Sand Spit - The Pokémon creates a sandstorm for five turns when it's hit by an attack▐
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Protect▐ Normal▐ Status▐ The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Glare▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Paralyzes target pokemon
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Fire Fang▐ Fire▐ Physical▐ 65▐ 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target▐ Makes Contact
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Earth Power▐ Ground▐ Special▐ 90▐ 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense

Duraludon▐ Steel/Dragon▐ ♂▐ Lv 84▐ 840/840 HP▐ Ability: Heavy Metal - Doubles the Pokémon's weight▐
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Breaking Swipe▐ Dragon▐ Physical▐ 60▐ lowers all opponent’s attack by one stage▐ Makes Contact
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Body Press▐ Fighting▐ Physical▐ 80▐ Uses defense stat increases to calculate damage instead of attack▐ Makes Contact
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Stone Edge▐ Rock▐ Physical▐ 100▐ 1/10 chance for critical hit
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Iron Head▐ Steel▐ Physical▐ 80▐ 4/10 Chance to Flinch target▐ Makes Contact

Torkoal▐ Fire▐ ♂▐ Lv 85▐ 850/850 HP▐ Ability: Drought - Weather changes to Sunshine for five rounds when the Pokémon enters the battle▐
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Lava Plume▐ Fire▐ Special▐ 80▐ 7/10 Chance to burn target
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Body Press▐ Fighting▐ Physical▐ 80▐ Uses defense stat increases to calculate damage instead of attack
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Solar Beam▐ Grass▐ Special▐ 120▐ 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. If the weather is Intense Sunlight, the charge and attack are in the same turn
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Yawn▐ Normal▐ Status▐ Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the target's next turn, they are put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target

Goodra▐ Dragon▐ ♀▐ Lv 85▐ 850/850 HP▐ Ability: Sap Sipper - When a Pokémon with Sap Sipper is hit by a Grass-type move, its Attack is increased by one stage, and the move will have no effect on that Pokémon.▐
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Rain Dance▐ Water▐ Status▐ Makes the weather change to Rain For 5 Rounds
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Surf▐ Water▐ Special▐ 90▐ Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Thunder▐ Electric▐ Special▐ 110▐ 7/10 Chance to paralyze target, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
                      █ ◆ █►▐ Muddy Water▐ Water▐ Special▐ 90▐ 1/2 Chance to lowering targets accuracy one stage

User Image

Pokemon Appearances:

-5 rp posts are required, then roll a 12-sided dice. This will determine the Pokemon that appears. In the next post, roll a 4-sided dice to determine level of the wild Pokemon.

Wild Pokemon:
        1= Galvantula
        2= Liepard
        3= Morpeko
        4= Thievul
        5= Perrserker
        6= Inkay
        7= Toxel
        8= Corviknight
        9= Meowstic
        10= Seismitoad
        11= Karrablast
        12= Shelmet

Pokemon Levels, Hp & Exp:
        1=Lv. 37
        2=Lv. 38
        3=Lv. 39
        4=Lv. 40

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I’m Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am: Hammerlocke City
I’ll tolerate you, for now… : Aura and Lam
Current Outfit: Cool n’ Casual
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image
Counters:
Onwards we go (Travel): 1/1 (Flying unlocked)
My new hunting grounds (Wild Encounter): 125/2 (-3 from 5 - Armagnac’s Swarm)
Dare to challenge me? (NPC Battle): 163/15
Suppose this’ll be useful (Item Questing):
Bronze Stone: 20/20 (Reduced from 30 by Vermouth’s Pickup)
TR Crunch: 9/20 (Reduced from 30 by Vermouth’s Pickup)
What have we here? (Area Specific ) – N/A

Berry Trees: N/A

Wishlist (Subject to Change): Rotom Balls (10), Ultra Balls (20), Inspiration Balls (35), Tag Balls (35), GS Balls (Event), Clover Balls (Event), XP Balls (Event), Heart Scales (10), Big Mushrooms (30 – Forest or Cave), Balm Mushrooms (Mythic), Crystal Shards (35), Bronze Stones (30), Everstones (10), Up-Grade (10), Metal Coat (30), Choice Band (30), Choice Specs (30), Lucky Eggs (30 – Gym), EXP Shares (50), Elemental Gems (20), VS Seeker (35), Silvally Memories (20 – Area Specific)

I’ll be taking these (Claims):
Level 15 Cybun (March/April Fakemon Giveaway 2020)
Grass Gem x3 (September 2019 Horoscope)
Water Gem x3 (June 2020 Horoscope)
Dragon Gem x3 (January 2020 Horoscope)

Event(s):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

✧✧【 The flight to Hammerlocke was easy enough, Eveline watching as the vast expanse of the great Wild Area passed below them as they drew closer and closer to the walled city. Arceus… Good thing they actually were able to simply fly there, if they’d gone on foot it probably would’ve taken them at least until sunset to actually get to the city entrance. She reflexively looked over her shoulder as they soared above the land to make sure Aura hadn’t accidentally fallen off at some point, the Zacian seemingly have gotten through hanging on for dear life and was now watching the scenery go by below with a look of almost childish awe on her face. The redhead gave a small smile at the sight, almost feeling a bit envious how the wolf was able to look at things with that kind of bright eyed wonder. It reminded her a lot of her younger self, when she used to go out on adventures around Lumiose to explore everything she could about the city, when she and her mom would spend quality time just like how any loving family would.

Maybe things could’ve been different long ago before everything started falling apart, in a way she wished they had been. But she knew for sure that more or less everything terrible that had happened in her life thus far had started with her father’s mysterious and unexplained disappearance seemingly off the face of the planet. While she certainly had no means of being able to travel back in time to witness the events leading up to the incident and maybe prevent them from occurring in the first place, she was determined to get answers no matter what. Even if this might kill her in the end, she wasn’t going to let the case of Samuel Belmont’s untimely vanishing grow cold like the police and numerous detectives who’d investigated it had done, not until she had a definitive answer for why all of this bullshit had happened at all. She could feel Lambrusco’s worried gaze boring into her back while this maelstrom of thoughts brewed in the back of her mind, but she brushed it off. Eveline was going to solve this one way or another, and she wasn’t going to let anything, or anyone for that matter, get in her way.

Sin slowed her soaring flight gradually as they crossed the walls of Hammerlocke, making a smooth banking turn and descending to touch down just near the closest Pokemon Center, lowering herself to let her passengers dismount. ”Nicely done, mon cheri,” the redhead praised, affectionately stroking the Dragapult’s jet plane-like horns as she pulled out the dragon’s Pokeball to return her, ”Here, you can rest up for now until your services are required again.” Sin nodded, more than content with just relaxing for the time being as she disappeared into her ball without any fuss or resistance.

Aura took a few deep breaths as her feet found solid land again, brushing herself off to regain her composure after such an experience.
”Well, it was admittedly somewhat scary to start… But something about flying so high above the landscape feels oddly liberating, being able to see so much from up there… It is truly an indescribable feeling…” she marveled aloud, eyes wide and glistening with a mix of nervousness and intrigued wonder. Perhaps this was something she could get used to over time, especially if they’d likely be traveling a lot through flight in the near future.

”Like I said, it’ll take some getting used to. But zee more you do it, ze more you start feeling more comfortable with it,” Eveline explained with a chuckle, ”Of course zee experience differs between Pokemon, but at least with Sin we shouldn’t have to fear any mishaps along ze way.” She’d certainly had her fair share of riding on Pokemon that weren’t always the most adept at flying throughout her career, mostly ones that she rented out for getting to where she needed to go for heists and whatnot. Never again would she accept rental Pokemon after all that. Crash landings were never fun the first time around, nor the second, third, or even fourth time they happened. Frankly she should be surprised she was even still alive, especially after that particularly awful incident where she almost broke her neck.

That aside, however, she reached into the side pocket of her bag to feel around for her father’s letter and the key, making sure they were still secure and hadn’t by chance been snatched up by some sticky fingered pickpocket at some point. When her fingers brushed up against the cool, serrated metal and she heard the crinkle of parchment paper she heaved a sigh of relief, grabbing them both and pulling them out. The key itself had no number etched onto it, which was a bit of a pain in the a** since she’d have to know which house it went to. But it was probably for the best, at the very least if a thief managed to get ahold of the key somehow they wouldn’t know immediately what it went to and use it to break in. That just left the letter… She had only read it once before, yet she took a deep breath to keep herself in check before opening it once again.

My beloved Eve,

I hope this letter finds you good and well… Unfortunately, I’m afraid this might be the last time you’ll ever hear from me again well before you’ll have managed to find it. I know you’ll have a lot of questions, and I know with absolute certainty that you’ll want some kind of explanation as to why all of this has to happen.

Well, to be frank with you, my dear, the least I can tell you is that I’ll need to… go away for the time being. And I don’t know for certain when I might be back, or if I’ll ever come back… Believe me, it pains me to write this as much as it will surely pain you to read it, and I’m sorry for leaving you with such a cryptic answer. But for the sake of both you and your mother’s safety, that’s all I can really share with you or else you could very well be put in harm’s way. And that’s the last thing I’d ever want to wish upon my family, I truly hope that you understand even if you’re frustrated and angry with me.

I’m sorry that I can’t be there for you like I used to, Eve, but circumstances have changed within the past few months, and not for the better… Please don’t try to look for me. I hate to have to tell you this knowing you’ll surely want to find the truth of what happened, but I could never forgive myself if you were to put yourself in danger because of all of this and because of me. Trust me when I say it’s for the best for all of us, me, your mother, and especially you. However, I have left you one last gift, a little something I’ve worked on off and on throughout a five year span. I’m sure you’ll like it, as you have all of the gifts I’ve sent over the years, but I built this one especially for you. It’ll be waiting for you at my house in Galar when you’re ready, address 236 in Hammerlocke City. I’ve enclosed the key within this letter, it’s yours to keep from here on out as I certainly won’t be needing it anymore. May you achieve what goals you set for yourself and surpass the many great expectations you’ll encounter in life. Stay safe and be well, my dearest Eve. I love you, always and forever.

With love,

Samuel Edwards Belmont

P.S.: This will be a hard favor to ask. After you’ve managed to journey out to Hammerlocke and take your gift, I want you to burn this letter, please. Trust me on this, it’s for your own safety.
】✧✧

[Battle Recap]
N/A

(( Ordering Outrageous Cocktails: --------------------------- ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ PARTNERS IN CRIME ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Gin││ Level 26 │ 260/260 HP │ Guts: Attack increased 3 stages when affected by a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze) │ Careful: Sharp-eyed and cunning, defensive of his trainer, and merciless to his enemies, likes being pampered │ 10/26 EXP │ Held Item: Flame Orb (Holder gets burned after 1 turn) │Spark (75 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Electric Terrain (Boosts the power of Electric-type moves used by x1.3 and prevents Pokemon from falling asleep, Lasts for five rounds ; Pokemon are grounded so long as Ground type moves would affect them) ; Iron Tail (110 ; 7/10 Lower target’s Defense one stage) | Needed For Moveset: Ice Fang (Egg Move or Tier 5 TM) ; Crunch (TR) ; Wild Charge (TR)

User Image User Image Margarita ‘Rita’││ Level 31 │ 310/310 HP │ Sniper: Critical hits deal x3 damage instead of x2 │ Timid: Shy and gets anxiety quite easily, likes to hitch rides on her trainer or larger teammates │ 2/36 EXP│ Held Item: Mystic Water (x1.2 to Water attacks)│ Pound (50) ; U-Turn (90 ; Switches out with an active party Pokemon) ; Surf (110 ; Hits all adjacent Pokemon) ; Sucker Punch (90 ; Priority +1) | Needed For Moveset: Snipe Shot (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Air Slash (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Ice Beam (TR – Inteleon) ; Shadow Ball (TR – Inteleon)

User Image User Image Ouzo│ Θ │ Level 32 │ 320/320 HP │ RKS System: Pokemon’s type changes depending on what memory it holds│ Bold: Aloof, aggressive, and prone to destroying anything he sees as a threat or enemy no matter what it is│ 4/27 EXP │ FP: 5/5 | Held Item: Rock Memory (Changes Silvally and Multi-Attack to Rock type) │Iron Head (100 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Outrage (140 ; Inflicts damage for 2-3 round, after which user becomes confused) ; Multi-Attack (140 ; Current type: Rock) ; Air Slash (95 ; 3/10 Flinch) | Needed For Moveset: Return (TR)

User Image User Image Armagnac│ │ Level 18│ 180/180 HP │ Swarm: Bug-type attacks deal x1.5 damage when HP is below 1/3rd ; When in the active party, reduces post cost for wild encounters by 3 | Serious: Easily prone to anger and aggression, has a one-track mind when he really wants something, protective over anything he sees as his, including his ‘mommy’ | 1/28 EXP | Held Item: Insect Plate (x1.3 to Bug type moves) | Vacuum Wave (40 ; Priority +2) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; X-Scissor (80) ; Wing Attack (60) | Needed For Moveset: Swords Dance (Level 48 or TR) ; Air Slash (Level 40 or Tier 7 TM) ; Cross Poison/Psycho Cut (Tier 7 TM)

User Image User Image Chardonnay││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Riddle: 4/10 chance to confuse each target on the field (excluding Ankhat), when another Pokemon enters the battlefield Riddle has a chance to confuse it. Cannot affect the same Pokemon twice, and can affect ally Pokemon│ Quirky: Sharp and knowledgeable, a self-proclaimed adept at reading others, always seems to be deep in thought when not preoccupied │ 11/25 EXP │ Held Item: Light Ball (Holder’s Attack and Sp. Attack is raised 2 stages at the start of battle) │ Shadow Ball (90 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Rock Tomb (70 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage) ; Fake Out (50 ; Causes target to flinch if it hits ; Only usable on the user’s first turn, but resets each time the Pokemon switchs ; Priority +3) ; Signal Beam (85 ; 4/10 Confusion)| Needed For Moveset: Psychic (TR) ; Magic Room (Move Tutor)

User Image User Image Vermouth││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Pickup: Item posts reduced by 10 while Pokemon is in the active party, doesn’t work if items already take 10 posts│ Impish: Haughty and arrogant, she thinks herself a princess and certainly acts the part, preens herself often and hates getting dirty│ 9/27 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (50) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Fake Out (50 ; Causes target to flinch if it hits ; Only successful on the first round user in in battle, but resets when user is switched in and out ; Priority +3) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch)| Needed For Moveset: Play Rough (TR) ; Dark Pulse (TR) ; Hyper Voice (TR) ; Parting Shot (Egg Move)

✧✧✧✧ BENCHWARMERS ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Tonic ‘Nic’││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers target’s Attack one stage when this Pokemon is sent out in battle│ Naughty: Sassy, hot-tempered, foul-mouthed, and quick to use her flames and claws as she sees fit│ 4/22 EXP │ Held Item: Charcoal (x1.2 to Fire-type attacks)│ Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Flamethrower (100 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis) | Needed For Moveset: Crunch (TR) ; Leech Life (TR) ; Swords Dance (TR)

User Image User Image Lambrusco││ Level 20 │ 200/200 HP │ Blaze: Fire-type attacks deal x1.5 damage when HP is below 1/3rd│ Calm: Gentlemanly and polite, yet seems to hold a cunning countenance about him │ 1/20 EXP │ Held Item: Wise Glasses (x1.2 to special attacks) │Mystical Fire (85 ; Lowers target’s Sp. Attack one stage) ; Shadow Ball (90 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Psychic (100 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Shock Wave (70 ; Always hits, does not hit Pokemon using Dig, Dive, or Fly) | Needed for Moveset: Fire Blast (TR)

User Image User Image Merlot││ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Unburden: Speed raised one stage when a held item is used │ Mild: An enigmatic sort with an even more mysterious smile, she always seems lost in thought │ 15/21 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Play Rough (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Attack one stage) ; Snarl (55 ; Lowers target’s Sp. Attack one stage) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) | Needed For Moveset: Crunch (TR – Thievul) ; Parting Shot (Level 52 – Thievul) ; Psychic (TR – Thievul)

User Image User Image Zinfandel││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Big Pecks: Prevents the Pokemon’s Defense from being lowered, does not affect self-inflicted reductions. Defense can still be changed by Guard Swap, Heart Swap, and Guard Split, and this ability can be ignored with Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze │ Hasty: Quick-tempered and territorial over anything she deems as hers, has a particular eye for shiny objects │ 20/25 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Band (Physical attacks deal x1.5 damage, but limited to only one move) │Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Power Trip (30 ; +20 damage for each stage a stat is increased by the user) ; Pluck (70 ; User gains effect of target’s berry if it’s holding one) | Needed for Moveset: Hurricane (TR - Corviknight) ; Iron Head (TR - Corviknight) ; Roost (Egg Move) ; U-Turn (Tier 4 TM)

User Image User Image Soho││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Illusion: Takes the appearance of a conscious Pokemon in the party upon being sent out. Type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked│ Lonely: Sly, sneaky, and mysterious, not much of a talker but reliable for getting a job done right│ 13/26 EXP | FP: 1/5 │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Speed increased by 3 stages, but limited to one move) │Hyper Voice (100) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Dark Pulse (90 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Extrasensory (90 ; 3/10 Flinch) | Needed For Moveset: Nasty Plot (TR or Lvl 49) ; Flamethrower (TR – Zoroark)

User Image User Image Mimosa││ Level 20│ 200/200 HP │ Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user (OA: Super Luck)│ Adamant: Quiet and watchful, tactical, calculating, and swift to punish those who mean to harm her mistress │ 2/20 EXP │ Held Item: Absolite (Attack x1.2 ; Sp. Attack x1.3 ; Speed x1.1) │ Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Future Sight (130 ; Damage occurs in 2 rounds) ; Quick Attack (50 ; Priority +1) ; Play Rough (100 ; ½ Lower target’s Attack one stage)| Needed For Moveset: Megahorn (TR) ; Iron Tail (Move Tutor) ; Dark Pulse (TR)

User Image User Image Absinthe ‘Sin’││ Level 20 │ 200/200 HP │ Clear Body: Opponent's moves which lower this Pokémon's stats have no effect, but user may lower its own stats with its own moves │ Modest: A bit of a helicopter mom, protective of her smaller teammates and dotes on them │ 17/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Dragon Darts (60 ; Attacks twice ; If there are two targets each one is hit once, if one of the two targets protects or is Fairy-type, it hits the opponent that doesn’t protect twice) ; Sucker Punch (80 ; Priority +1) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Phantom Force (100 ; User disappears first turn and gains semi-invulnerability, then strikes the next turn ; Strikes through Protect/Detect) | Needed For Moveset: Outrage (TR) ; Psychic Fangs (TR) ; Flamethrower (TR)

User Image User Image Tequila││ Level 22│ 220/220 HP │ Flame Body: Contact with this Pokemon has a 3/10 chance of inducing burn ; Eggs will take 10 fewer posts to hatch while the Pokemon is in the active party│ Lax: A lazy sort, she thinks of herself as the ‘big boss’ of the team, prefers not to do things if others can do it, but will throw her weight around if she has to │ 23/27 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Holder gains ½ of EXP earned by teammates in battle) │Inferno (110 ; Inflicts burn) ; Smokescreen (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Bug Bite (70 ; Consumes target’s held berry and receives effects) | Needed For Moveset: Power Whip (TR) ; Crunch (Lvl 46 or TR) ; Leech Life (TR) ; Fire Lash (Lvl 53)

User Image User Image Gimlet││ Level 26 │ 260/260 HP │ Tough Claws: x1.3 bonus to attacks that make physical contact│ Brave: A prankster and troublemaker, likes to ruffle feathers and taunt others for shits n’ giggles│ 9/26 EXP │ Held Item: Metronome (Damage increases by .2 for moves used consecutively, x1.2 to 1.4 and so on until x2 damage max)│ Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Iron Defense (Raises user’s Defense two stages) ; Seed Bomb (90) | Needed For Moveset: Close Combat (TR) ; Crunch (TR) ; Gunk Shot (TR)

User Image User Image Aura│ Θ (Identifies as )│ Level 34 │ 340/340 HP │ Intrepid Sword: User’s Attack raises one stage when it enters battle│ Jolly: A knight with a heart of gold, fiercely loyal to friends, and eager to explore what the new world has to offer │ 3/27 EXP | Held Item: N/A │Sacred Sword (110 ; Ignores target’s state changes) ; Iron Head (100 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Bite (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Swords Dance (Raises user’s Attack two stages) | Needed for Moveset: Moonblast (Level 66) ; Crunch (Level 55 or TR) ; Psycho Cut or Psychic Fangs (Tier 7 TM or TR)

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:
- Pokedex
- Rotom Phone (Purple)
- Zenzi
- Zane
- Roza
- Annette

- Badges
- Kanto:
- Johto:
- Hoenn:
- Sinnoh:
- Unova:
- Kalos:
- Alola:
- Galar: Grass Badge, Water Badge, Fire Badge

- TM Case
- TM Phantom Force
- TM Thunder Wave
- TM Brick Break
- TM Icy Wind
- TR Hurricane
- HM Cut
- HM Rock Smash
- HM Surf
- HM Fly

Personal Things:
- .357 Magnum Revolver (w/ silencer)
- 2 Stiletto Knives (Concealed)
- Burner Phone (To contact Roza)
- Menthols
- Lighter
- Pepper Spray
- USB
- Set of Playing Cards
- Disguise Kit (Hair dye, make-up, color contacts, etc.)
- Father’s Key
- Letter
- Lute and Oud
- Go Goggles
- Rain Coat
- Winter Jacket
- Rubber Boots
- Flashlight
- Sunglasses
- Bandanna
- Gloves
- Scarf
- Earmuffs
- Winter Boots
- Golden Relic Coins x4
- Sponsorship Letter from Rose
- Dynamax Band
- Gym Uniform
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Journal w/ Pencil

Items:
- Absolite (Held by Mimosa)
- Choice Scarf (Held by Soho)
- Insect Plate (Held by Armagnac)
- Metronome (Held by Gimlet)
- Roman Candle
- Charcoal (Held by Tonic)
- Wise Glasses (Held by Lambrusco)
- Leftovers
- Taiko Drum
- Lucky Egg
- Mystic Water (Held by Margarita)
- Lucky Punch
- Choice Band (Held by Zinfandel)
- Flame Orb (Held by Gin)
- Light Ball (Held by Chardonnay)
- Blue Flute
- EXP Share (Held by Tequila)
- Rock Memory (Held by Ouzo)
- Fairy Memory

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Tag Ball x1
- Quick Balls x5

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Sweet Hearts x4

Z-Crystals:

Berries:
- Jaboca Berries x5
- Ganlon Berries x16
- Durin Berries x29
- Pomeg Berries x2

Misc.:

Wishing Star Hunt Prize Claims
1st Wishing Star Prize - x3 Berries (Not event) & x5 "Food" Items (Not including ragecandybars and event berries)
- Claimed Rare Candies x5
5th Wishing Star – x4 Pokeballs of "Great" or less effectiveness
- Claimed x1 Tag Ball
10th Wishing Star - Lv.10 Pokemon of choice
15th Wishing Star - x5 Healing Items & x5 Rare Candies
20th Wishing Star – x2 TRs of choice & x1 Hold item
- Claimed TR Play Rough (Used on Merlot) & TR Hurricane
- Claimed EXP Share
25th Wishing Star - x1 Big Mushroom & x3 Heart Scales
30th Wishing Star - x1 Lv.20 Pokemon of choice
35th Wishing Star - x1 Form Change item (not including megastones) & x3 Evolution stones
40th Wishing Star - x1 TM & x 2 TRs
- Claimed TR Psychic (Used on Lambrusco) & TR X-Scissor (Used on Armagnac)
45th Wishing Star - Exp Reset (RPer's choice)
50th Wishing Star - Summons one ultra beast or legendary Pokémon (Claimed Essence of Zacian)
55th Wishing Star - x1 Event item or Mythic Item of choice
60th Wishing Star - 1 Shiny Level 50 Pokemon and 50 Star Shards (Shards claimed and added to bank)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 9:28 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Counters:
My new hunting grounds (Wild Encounter): 126/2 (-3 from 5 - Armagnac’s Swarm)
Dare to challenge me? (NPC Battle): 165/15
TR Crunch: 10/20 (Reduced from 30 by Vermouth’s Pickup)

Wishlist (Subject to Change): Rotom Balls (10), Ultra Balls (20), Inspiration Balls (35), Tag Balls (35), GS Balls (Event), Clover Balls (Event), XP Balls (Event), Heart Scales (10), Big Mushrooms (30 – Forest or Cave), Balm Mushrooms (Mythic), Crystal Shards (35), Bronze Stones (30), Everstones (10), Up-Grade (10), Metal Coat (30), Choice Band (30), Choice Specs (30), Lucky Eggs (30 – Gym), EXP Shares (50), Elemental Gems (20), VS Seeker (35), Silvally Memories (20 – Area Specific)

Event(s):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

✧✧【 Eveline bit her lip as she reached the end of the letter, inhaling deeply through her nose and swallowing down the choked up feeling that had been creeping up her throat all the while. She hadn’t noticed Aura nearby, the disguised wolf having come over to make sure she was alright at some point and had caught a glimpse of the letter from over the redhead’s shoulder in the process. The fairy knight felt bad for essentially sticking her nose in someone else’s business that didn’t concern her, yet… she could sympathize with the redhead and felt like she understood a bit more why coming here to Hammerlocke in particular had been of such special importance to her. This Samuel fellow… presumably Eveline’s father given the context from the letter, she had to wonder what all had happened for him to have gone away so suddenly and with very little explanation. The fact that he couldn’t say why particularly immediately stood out to the Zacian as very suspicious, perhaps he’d been under some kind of oath of silence that forbade him to speak out on certain details or else risk jeopardizing his family’s safety as well.

Still, Aura chose not to say anything as Eveline folded the letter back up and stuck it in her bag, clutching the key in her other hand. ”236,” the redhead murmured, glancing down the street towards a row of stone townhouses lining the sidewalk leading to the train station just beyond. Hammerlocke was a huge city, finding a single house in a place like this could be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. But at least they had a means of being able to make combing the city easier as Eveline pulled out her Rotom Phone from her coat, the electric Pokemon inhabiting the device immediately blinking awake as it seemed to have been on ‘Sleep Mode’ and giving a low buzzing hum of curiosity. ”Rotom, could you find where address 236 iz in Hammerlocke?”

”Zzzzertainly, Mizzz Eveline!” it buzzed happily, pulling up a local map of the city for her to see. After a brief moment of calculating and buffering, it labeled the destination with a big red pointer. Ah, so it was actually just down the road from them where those townhouses were, well that certainly made it much easier rather than having to split up and send separate search parties to scour the city. ”Let’s go,” Eveline said curtly, tucking the Rotom Phone back into her coat pocket and gesturing for Aura and Lam to follow.

The Zacian took in the sights of the enormous walled dragon city with wonder, admiring the structure of the various stone buildings, including the giant castle that stood out as the centerpiece of it all and an especially intriguing building on the level above the train station that seemed to resemble a cathedral.
”This is certainly quite a beautiful place, I can certainly see why many people would want to live here,” she remarked idly, wondering if they might be able to explore the city a bit more before they’d inevitably have to leave. Lambrusco nodded in agreement, glad for a bit of small talk to offset the rather tense silence that had settled over them. Though that in itself hardly lasted as they came to a stop outside of the very last townhouse in the row, the black mailbox mounted on the stone wall just next to the door labeled with the numbers ‘236’ in bold white font. On the outside, it looked pretty much like all of the other townhouses standing side by side, stone exterior with four visible windows, a pair of potted flowering shrubs on either side of the porch area, and a chimney that was similarly made of stone. However, this particular house seemed to be the only one on the entire street that didn’t have smoke pouring out of the aforementioned chimney, signifying that it was indeed empty of any residents.

”Looks like this iz zee place…” Eveline felt her heartbeat quicken a little, standing by the short two step stone stairway leading up the big blue front door of what had once been her father’s home here in Galar. She wasn’t sure what all they might find once they stepped inside, or if she was even prepared for this moment in spite of the time they’d taken to finally work up to this. But they couldn’t spend all day dawdling around, and her nagging curiosity was pushing her to proceed forward.
”Are you ready for this, Eve?” Lam’s voice rang softly through her mind, followed by a gentle touch on her shoulder. Like her, he too would be going into this not knowing exactly what lay beyond that door for them and not knowing what to expect either. But he was willing to press on with the same kind of mentality that always seemed to work well for them throughout the years regardless of the circumstances, ‘hope for the best, but prepare for the worst’.

”About az ready az I’ll ever be,” Eveline answered in kind, steeling herself as she started up the stairs towards the door. Out of curiosity, she opened up the mailbox briefly to peek inside to find nothing. Then again, most likely any mail being brought in to this address had stopped a long time ago when they realized no one was living there anymore. Gently closing the empty mailbox, the redhead turned back to the door, grip tightening around the key in her hand as she slid it into the keyhole on the doorknob and unsurprisingly finding it to fit. With a turn of the key and a faint click as the lock came undone, Eveline grabbed the cold brass knob, took a deep breath as she tucked the key away into her pocket with her free hand, and slowly opened the door.
】✧✧

[Battle Recap]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

User Image User Image Gin││ Level 26 │ 260/260 HP │ Guts: Attack increased 3 stages when affected by a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze) │ Careful: Sharp-eyed and cunning, defensive of his trainer, and merciless to his enemies, likes being pampered │ 11/26 EXP │ Held Item: Flame Orb (Holder gets burned after 1 turn) │Spark (75 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Electric Terrain (Boosts the power of Electric-type moves used by x1.3 and prevents Pokemon from falling asleep, Lasts for five rounds ; Pokemon are grounded so long as Ground type moves would affect them) ; Iron Tail (110 ; 7/10 Lower target’s Defense one stage) | Needed For Moveset: Ice Fang (Egg Move or Tier 5 TM) ; Crunch (TR) ; Wild Charge (TR)

User Image User Image Margarita ‘Rita’││ Level 31 │ 310/310 HP │ Sniper: Critical hits deal x3 damage instead of x2 │ Timid: Shy and gets anxiety quite easily, likes to hitch rides on her trainer or larger teammates │ 3/36 EXP│ Held Item: Mystic Water (x1.2 to Water attacks)│ Pound (50) ; U-Turn (90 ; Switches out with an active party Pokemon) ; Surf (110 ; Hits all adjacent Pokemon) ; Sucker Punch (90 ; Priority +1) | Needed For Moveset: Snipe Shot (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Air Slash (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Ice Beam (TR – Inteleon) ; Shadow Ball (TR – Inteleon)

User Image User Image Ouzo│ Θ │ Level 32 │ 320/320 HP │ RKS System: Pokemon’s type changes depending on what memory it holds│ Bold: Aloof, aggressive, and prone to destroying anything he sees as a threat or enemy no matter what it is│ 5/27 EXP │ FP: 5/5 | Held Item: Rock Memory (Changes Silvally and Multi-Attack to Rock type) │Iron Head (100 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Outrage (140 ; Inflicts damage for 2-3 round, after which user becomes confused) ; Multi-Attack (140 ; Current type: Rock) ; Air Slash (95 ; 3/10 Flinch) | Needed For Moveset: Return (TR)

User Image User Image Armagnac│ │ Level 18│ 180/180 HP │ Swarm: Bug-type attacks deal x1.5 damage when HP is below 1/3rd ; When in the active party, reduces post cost for wild encounters by 3 | Serious: Easily prone to anger and aggression, has a one-track mind when he really wants something, protective over anything he sees as his, including his ‘mommy’ | 2/28 EXP | Held Item: Insect Plate (x1.3 to Bug type moves) | Vacuum Wave (40 ; Priority +2) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; X-Scissor (80) ; Wing Attack (60) | Needed For Moveset: Swords Dance (Level 48 or TR) ; Air Slash (Level 40 or Tier 7 TM) ; Cross Poison/Psycho Cut (Tier 7 TM)

User Image User Image Chardonnay││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Riddle: 4/10 chance to confuse each target on the field (excluding Ankhat), when another Pokemon enters the battlefield Riddle has a chance to confuse it. Cannot affect the same Pokemon twice, and can affect ally Pokemon│ Quirky: Sharp and knowledgeable, a self-proclaimed adept at reading others, always seems to be deep in thought when not preoccupied │ 12/25 EXP │ Held Item: Light Ball (Holder’s Attack and Sp. Attack is raised 2 stages at the start of battle) │ Shadow Ball (90 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Rock Tomb (70 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage) ; Fake Out (50 ; Causes target to flinch if it hits ; Only usable on the user’s first turn, but resets each time the Pokemon switchs ; Priority +3) ; Signal Beam (85 ; 4/10 Confusion)| Needed For Moveset: Psychic (TR) ; Magic Room (Move Tutor)

User Image User Image Vermouth││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Pickup: Item posts reduced by 10 while Pokemon is in the active party, doesn’t work if items already take 10 posts│ Impish: Haughty and arrogant, she thinks herself a princess and certainly acts the part, preens herself often and hates getting dirty│ 10/27 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (50) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Fake Out (50 ; Causes target to flinch if it hits ; Only successful on the first round user in in battle, but resets when user is switched in and out ; Priority +3) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch)| Needed For Moveset: Play Rough (TR) ; Dark Pulse (TR) ; Hyper Voice (TR) ; Parting Shot (Egg Move)

✧✧✧✧ BENCHWARMERS ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Tonic ‘Nic’││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Intimidate: Lowers target’s Attack one stage when this Pokemon is sent out in battle│ Naughty: Sassy, hot-tempered, foul-mouthed, and quick to use her flames and claws as she sees fit│ 4/22 EXP │ Held Item: Charcoal (x1.2 to Fire-type attacks)│ Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Flamethrower (100 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Lick (40 ; 7/10 Paralysis) | Needed For Moveset: Crunch (TR) ; Leech Life (TR) ; Swords Dance (TR)

User Image User Image Lambrusco││ Level 20 │ 200/200 HP │ Blaze: Fire-type attacks deal x1.5 damage when HP is below 1/3rd│ Calm: Gentlemanly and polite, yet seems to hold a cunning countenance about him │ 1/20 EXP │ Held Item: Wise Glasses (x1.2 to special attacks) │Mystical Fire (85 ; Lowers target’s Sp. Attack one stage) ; Shadow Ball (90 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Psychic (100 ; ½ Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Shock Wave (70 ; Always hits, does not hit Pokemon using Dig, Dive, or Fly) | Needed for Moveset: Fire Blast (TR)

User Image User Image Merlot││ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Unburden: Speed raised one stage when a held item is used │ Mild: An enigmatic sort with an even more mysterious smile, she always seems lost in thought │ 15/21 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Play Rough (90 ; ½ Lower target’s Attack one stage) ; Snarl (55 ; Lowers target’s Sp. Attack one stage) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) | Needed For Moveset: Crunch (TR – Thievul) ; Parting Shot (Level 52 – Thievul) ; Psychic (TR – Thievul)

User Image User Image Zinfandel││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Big Pecks: Prevents the Pokemon’s Defense from being lowered, does not affect self-inflicted reductions. Defense can still be changed by Guard Swap, Heart Swap, and Guard Split, and this ability can be ignored with Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze │ Hasty: Quick-tempered and territorial over anything she deems as hers, has a particular eye for shiny objects │ 20/25 EXP │ Held Item: Choice Band (Physical attacks deal x1.5 damage, but limited to only one move) │Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Power Trip (30 ; +20 damage for each stage a stat is increased by the user) ; Pluck (70 ; User gains effect of target’s berry if it’s holding one) | Needed for Moveset: Hurricane (TR - Corviknight) ; Iron Head (TR - Corviknight) ; Roost (Egg Move) ; U-Turn (Tier 4 TM)

User Image User Image Soho││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Illusion: Takes the appearance of a conscious Pokemon in the party upon being sent out. Type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked│ Lonely: Sly, sneaky, and mysterious, not much of a talker but reliable for getting a job done right│ 13/26 EXP | FP: 1/5 │ Held Item: Choice Scarf (Speed increased by 3 stages, but limited to one move) │Hyper Voice (100) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Dark Pulse (90 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Extrasensory (90 ; 3/10 Flinch) | Needed For Moveset: Nasty Plot (TR or Lvl 49) ; Flamethrower (TR – Zoroark)

User Image User Image Mimosa││ Level 20│ 200/200 HP │ Magic Bounce: Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging status condition-inducing moves, entry hazard moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user (OA: Super Luck)│ Adamant: Quiet and watchful, tactical, calculating, and swift to punish those who mean to harm her mistress │ 2/20 EXP │ Held Item: Absolite (Attack x1.2 ; Sp. Attack x1.3 ; Speed x1.1) │ Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Future Sight (130 ; Damage occurs in 2 rounds) ; Quick Attack (50 ; Priority +1) ; Play Rough (100 ; ½ Lower target’s Attack one stage)| Needed For Moveset: Megahorn (TR) ; Iron Tail (Move Tutor) ; Dark Pulse (TR)

User Image User Image Absinthe ‘Sin’││ Level 20 │ 200/200 HP │ Clear Body: Opponent's moves which lower this Pokémon's stats have no effect, but user may lower its own stats with its own moves │ Modest: A bit of a helicopter mom, protective of her smaller teammates and dotes on them │ 17/20 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Dragon Darts (60 ; Attacks twice ; If there are two targets each one is hit once, if one of the two targets protects or is Fairy-type, it hits the opponent that doesn’t protect twice) ; Sucker Punch (80 ; Priority +1) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Phantom Force (100 ; User disappears first turn and gains semi-invulnerability, then strikes the next turn ; Strikes through Protect/Detect) | Needed For Moveset: Outrage (TR) ; Psychic Fangs (TR) ; Flamethrower (TR)

User Image User Image Tequila││ Level 22│ 220/220 HP │ Flame Body: Contact with this Pokemon has a 3/10 chance of inducing burn ; Eggs will take 10 fewer posts to hatch while the Pokemon is in the active party│ Lax: A lazy sort, she thinks of herself as the ‘big boss’ of the team, prefers not to do things if others can do it, but will throw her weight around if she has to │ 23/27 EXP │ Held Item: EXP Share (Holder gains ½ of EXP earned by teammates in battle) │Inferno (110 ; Inflicts burn) ; Smokescreen (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Bug Bite (70 ; Consumes target’s held berry and receives effects) | Needed For Moveset: Power Whip (TR) ; Crunch (Lvl 46 or TR) ; Leech Life (TR) ; Fire Lash (Lvl 53)

User Image User Image Gimlet││ Level 26 │ 260/260 HP │ Tough Claws: x1.3 bonus to attacks that make physical contact│ Brave: A prankster and troublemaker, likes to ruffle feathers and taunt others for shits n’ giggles│ 9/26 EXP │ Held Item: Metronome (Damage increases by .2 for moves used consecutively, x1.2 to 1.4 and so on until x2 damage max)│ Iron Head (90 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Iron Defense (Raises user’s Defense two stages) ; Seed Bomb (90) | Needed For Moveset: Close Combat (TR) ; Crunch (TR) ; Gunk Shot (TR)

User Image User Image Aura│ Θ (Identifies as )│ Level 34 │ 340/340 HP │ Intrepid Sword: User’s Attack raises one stage when it enters battle│ Jolly: A knight with a heart of gold, fiercely loyal to friends, and eager to explore what the new world has to offer │ 3/27 EXP | Held Item: N/A │Sacred Sword (110 ; Ignores target’s state changes) ; Iron Head (100 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Bite (80 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Swords Dance (Raises user’s Attack two stages) | Needed for Moveset: Moonblast (Level 66) ; Crunch (Level 55 or TR) ; Psycho Cut or Psychic Fangs (Tier 7 TM or TR)

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Pokedex
- Rotom Phone (Purple)
- Zenzi
- Zane
- Roza
- Annette

- Badges
- Kanto:
- Johto:
- Hoenn:
- Sinnoh:
- Unova:
- Kalos:
- Alola:

- TM Case
- TM Phantom Force
- TM Thunder Wave
- TM Brick Break
- TM Icy Wind
- TR Hurricane
- HM Cut
- HM Rock Smash
- HM Surf
- HM Fly

Personal Things:
- Menthols
- Lighter
- Pepper Spray
- USB
- Set of Playing Cards
- Father’s Key
- Letter
- Lute and Oud
- Go Goggles
- Rain Coat
- Winter Jacket
- Rubber Boots
- Flashlight
- Sunglasses
- Bandanna
- Gloves
- Scarf
- Earmuffs
- Winter Boots
- Golden Relic Coins x4
- Dynamax Band
- Gym Uniform
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Journal w/ Pencil

Items:
- Roman Candle
- Leftovers
- Taiko Drum
- Lucky Egg
- Lucky Punch
- Blue Flute
- Fairy Memory

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Tag Ball x1
- Quick Balls x5

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Sweet Hearts x4

Z-Crystals:

Berries:
- Jaboca Berries x5
- Ganlon Berries x16
- Durin Berries x29
- Pomeg Berries x2

Misc.:

1st Wishing Star Prize - x3 Berries (Not event) & x5 "Food" Items (Not including ragecandybars and event berries)
- Claimed x1 Tag Ball
- Claimed EXP Share
35th Wishing Star - x1 Form Change item (not including megastones) & x3 Evolution stones
50th Wishing Star - Summons one ultra beast or legendary Pokémon (Claimed Essence of Zacian)
60th Wishing Star - 1 Shiny Level 50 Pokemon and 50 Star Shards (Shards claimed and added to bank)

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 11:47 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Counters:
My new hunting grounds (Wild Encounter): 127/2 (-3 from 5 - Armagnac’s Swarm)
Dare to challenge me? (NPC Battle): 166/15
TR Crunch: 11/20 (Reduced from 30 by Vermouth’s Pickup)

Event(s):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

✧✧【 As the big blue door swung open, Eveline expected to be hit with the overwhelming musty smell as typical for a place that had been left untouched for years on end and finding everything inside coated with a five inch thick layer of dust. Instead, the interior smelled and even looked surprisingly well kept as they stepped inside, she could swear she could even detect a faint hint of some kind of lavender scented cleaner lingering in the air as if the place had been cleaned quite recently. On the inside the house looked quite typical, the front door opening into a large living/family room with a pair of blue wool upholstered sofas and a single loveseat crowded around a low mahogany wood coffee table, a couple of fancy-looking floor lamps, wooden floating shelves on the periwinkle colored walls, and an old fashioned unlit stone fireplace set off towards the corner, all set atop cream shag carpeting. The only thing missing from the whole ensemble was a television, the black colored TV stand set against the wall adjacent to the sofas and loveseat empty of any TV set, cable box, or even any DVDs. Set off to the side and partially partitioned from the main living room area by walls were a modest kitchen and a dining room area with all of the furnishings, and beyond the living room was a staircase leading up to the second floor.

Yet… There weren’t any decorations or personal trappings around the house that indicated that it had been lived in, no family photos or knick knacks on the tables or shelves, no potted plants scattered around, no framed portraits or paintings on the walls… Eveline supposed that if there had been anything like that in here, Samuel had likely packed it all up and took it with him when he had fled to wherever so it’d be harder to trace him or his family. Keeping aloof and on his guard, Lambrusco moved ahead of Eveline alongside Aura as the two Pokemon began to inspect the place. Curious, the Delphox swiped a finger along the coffee table as he walked past, blinking in surprise when it came away completely clean of any dust.
”Strange how clean this place is in spite of not having been inhabited for years… Seems like someone may have been taking care of it in Samuel’s absence,” he mused to the redhead. That seemed to be the only logical explanation he could think of, since it was highly doubtful Samuel had been coming back periodically to do clean-up duty when he’d left Hammerlocke with the intention of never returning again.

”Seems like it… Zee only question iz who, unless perhaps he gave an extra key to a neighbor before he left or something.” Which was odd, since Samuel had supposedly grown to be quite paranoid prior to his sudden disappearance and would’ve only given something as important as access to his home to someone he absolutely and thoroughly trusted. Though, perhaps if she was to meet whoever this person that had been looking after her father’s house for all these years after he ran off… she ought to thank them for their kind service and dedication. ”Lam, if you don’t mind I would like you to join me upstairs.” The Delphox nodded, moving to walk alongside Eveline as they headed for the staircase.
”Would you like for me to accompany you as well?” Aura inquired, looking up from where she’d been checking the inside of the refrigerator which was (disappointingly) completely devoid of any kind of food.

”Thank you, but I’d like for you to stay downstairs for zee time being, mon cheri,” the redhead instructed, ”But if you hear anything like someone knocking on zee door, call up to uz to let uz know we have company and to be prepared. And if we run into any trouble upstairs, we'll call down if we need you, oui?” While she felt a bit bad for basically leaving Aura on guard duty in the meantime, she didn’t really want the ever curious Zacian poking around in her father’s private belongings if he did happen to have some stuff hanging around in his bedroom or study. That and having someone stay back to keep watch in case they may have been followed was hardly a bad idea. The disguised wolf’s face scrunched up a little in disappointment, but she didn’t argue against being left to her own devices downstairs for a bit.
”As you wish,” she simply answered with a nod, watching as the Delphox and redhead vanished up the rather ominous looking staircase.

The stairs lead to an L-shaped corridor with two doors on opposite sides of the hall, leading into what were surely the master bedroom and another bedroom that had been converted into a study for her father to do his research. Like the rest of the house, the bedroom itself was furnished with all of the typical trappings sans any personal items, but the study seemed to have some of Samuel’s things still left in it. Particularly the books that he loved to collect and read that the bookshelves were absolutely packed with, from scientific textbooks to all kinds of classic literature novels that he’d indulge in his spare time. But otherwise, the office itself was pretty bare bones, hosting a large oak computer desk sans computer, a comfy recliner chair and a nearby floor lamp set off to the corner that made a miniature ‘reading nook’ kind of area, more floating shelves on the walls and wooden stands for decorations or extra storage space, and a cushioned wooden chair next to the desk in place of a rolling computer chair. ”Hm… Seems like he didn’t leave much behind, aside from zee books,” Eveline mused, moving in to carefully inspect around the room, ”You know, I’ve been thinking… Maybe we could think about possibly making this place a kind of ‘safe house’ for uz. Would be rather nice to have a house of our own to come back to every zo often, you know?” That, and it’d be good to have somewhere to lay low for a while if they ever ran into a spot of trouble, sort of like the extensive network of personal safe houses Roza kept that she would migrate between every so often. Not quite to that extent, of course, but this would be a start since they already had free access to the house via the key her father had given her.

”That wouldn’t be a bad idea at all, actually,” Lambrusco chipped in, humming thoughtfully as he tapped a clawed finger against his chin, ”Galar certainly seems to be a fairly safe area overall, or at least quite self-contained where not a lot of outside criminal organizations have really established themselves here. That and we do have the means to access this place whenever we wish. We could certainly try to make something of it ourselves in Samuel’s indefinite absence, it would be a waste not to.” Eveline nodded with a smile, pleased with the Delphox’s wholehearted agreement. The fact that the place was already furnished with the basics was certainly a plus, it’d just need some more personal touches to really make it feel more lived in. That they could worry about later, though, just having a kind of ‘home’ to call their own was good enough as it were. But of course, they should at least look into getting their own TV set for the downstairs living room.

That aside, however, Eveline had to wonder where this gift her father had mentioned in his letter was. If it was hidden anywhere in this house, Samuel’s study seemed to be the most likely place it would be in. Unless it was the books he had left behind, but Eveline had never really been into the same kinds of literature he was quite fond of, and he had explicitly mentioned that he’d built the gift in particular ‘especially for her’.
”You know… It’s a bit odd that he chose to leave his books behind of all things… Especially since quite a few of these are some of his favorites,” the Delphox remarked, pulling out one of the classic novels off one of the shelves and flipping through it. All things considered, she could agree that it was quite strange for her father to not take his books with him, even though arguably such things could be easily replaced if he maybe wanted to grab new copies rather than risk taking too much extra baggage with him. Besides, it wasn’t as if they contained any strictly personal information that could be traced back to him. But… considering that these were the only things in the house that could be considered ‘personal’ to her father, there could be a possibility that…

Eveline’s eyes widened as a sudden epiphany struck her, her fingers fumbling as she hastily dug into her coat pockets for the letter, pulling it out and opening it up again. ”Or maybe… He actually left them behind on purpose az a clue, you know he was always quite fond of puzzles and secret messages and such,” she suggested, scanning over the contents of the letter, ”Considering he left this and zee key to this house in a secret compartment back at our old house in Lumiose, I wouldn’t put it past him to have hidden something in a secret compartment here too.” It was pretty much a trademark of Samuel Belmont, not only was the man as intelligent as he was charming but he had a good sense of foresight as well. He always liked to hide things behind all kinds of quirky security methods, from secret compartments and cipher messages to hidden doors, false walls, and ‘invisible’ ink. If he hadn’t chosen to pursue science and research as his career, he could’ve made for a pretty damn good detective or even an architect for some of the craziest building ideas out there.

Lambrusco’s ears perked at that, the old fox leveling a curious glance her way.
”Huh… I hadn’t thought of that, but it certainly makes sense, knowing the kind of person your father was. Have you figured something out?” Eveline nodded, her eyes trailing over the parchment page in her hand until she stopped at a particular spot. ’May you achieve what goals you set for yourself and surpass the many great expectations you’ll encounter in life’, the sentence read out. She hadn’t exactly noticed it earlier since it seemed like such a minor detail that could’ve been passed off as not a big deal, but the words ‘great expectations’ seemed to have been written in slightly thicker, bolder lines compared to the rest of the text. Of course it could’ve been easily dismissed that maybe he’d made a minor mistake while writing and had gone over the words again with the ink to make them more legible, but it felt more like they’d been deliberately written in such a way to send the intended message. It was just enough that it could be picked out upon closer inspection by a careful observer, but not so much that it’d immediately be obvious to the casual reader. A classic means for Samuel Belmont to send a secret message without making it too conspicuous to anyone outside of the intended recipient.

Eveline’s eyes immediately darted to the bookshelf where he kept all of his classic literature novels, lighting on the spine of the thick blue hardcover book titled ‘Great Expectations’ on the very end of the second shelf. Carefully, she pulled the book out of its place, reaching into the space left behind and feeling around for anything out of the ordinary. Her fingers caught on what felt like a thin gap in the back of the shelf and pulled, revealing a sliding wooden panel that opened up a hidden compartment. ”Heh, of course it’d be just like him to put something like this in his bookshelf,” she remarked with a smirk, reaching in and pulling out the large silver foil box concealed inside and setting it down onto the floor as Lam moved to stand alongside her. Carefully, Eveline grabbed the top cover of the box, slowly lifting it up to pull it apart and see what exactly this gift her father had left for her actually was…
】✧✧

[Battle Recap]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

User Image User Image Gin││ Level 26 │ 260/260 HP │ Guts: Attack increased 3 stages when affected by a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze) │ Careful: Sharp-eyed and cunning, defensive of his trainer, and merciless to his enemies, likes being pampered │ 12/26 EXP │ Held Item: Flame Orb (Holder gets burned after 1 turn) │Spark (75 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Electric Terrain (Boosts the power of Electric-type moves used by x1.3 and prevents Pokemon from falling asleep, Lasts for five rounds ; Pokemon are grounded so long as Ground type moves would affect them) ; Iron Tail (110 ; 7/10 Lower target’s Defense one stage) | Needed For Moveset: Ice Fang (Egg Move or Tier 5 TM) ; Crunch (TR) ; Wild Charge (TR)

User Image User Image Margarita ‘Rita’││ Level 31 │ 310/310 HP │ Sniper: Critical hits deal x3 damage instead of x2 │ Timid: Shy and gets anxiety quite easily, likes to hitch rides on her trainer or larger teammates │ 4/36 EXP│ Held Item: Mystic Water (x1.2 to Water attacks)│ Pound (50) ; U-Turn (90 ; Switches out with an active party Pokemon) ; Surf (110 ; Hits all adjacent Pokemon) ; Sucker Punch (90 ; Priority +1) | Needed For Moveset: Snipe Shot (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Air Slash (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Ice Beam (TR – Inteleon) ; Shadow Ball (TR – Inteleon)

User Image User Image Ouzo│ Θ │ Level 32 │ 320/320 HP │ RKS System: Pokemon’s type changes depending on what memory it holds│ Bold: Aloof, aggressive, and prone to destroying anything he sees as a threat or enemy no matter what it is│ 6/27 EXP │ FP: 5/5 | Held Item: Rock Memory (Changes Silvally and Multi-Attack to Rock type) │Iron Head (100 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Outrage (140 ; Inflicts damage for 2-3 round, after which user becomes confused) ; Multi-Attack (140 ; Current type: Rock) ; Air Slash (95 ; 3/10 Flinch) | Needed For Moveset: Return (TR)

User Image User Image Armagnac│ │ Level 18│ 180/180 HP │ Swarm: Bug-type attacks deal x1.5 damage when HP is below 1/3rd ; When in the active party, reduces post cost for wild encounters by 3 | Serious: Easily prone to anger and aggression, has a one-track mind when he really wants something, protective over anything he sees as his, including his ‘mommy’ | 3/28 EXP | Held Item: Insect Plate (x1.3 to Bug type moves) | Vacuum Wave (40 ; Priority +2) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; X-Scissor (80) ; Wing Attack (60) | Needed For Moveset: Swords Dance (Level 48 or TR) ; Air Slash (Level 40 or Tier 7 TM) ; Cross Poison/Psycho Cut (Tier 7 TM)

User Image User Image Chardonnay││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Riddle: 4/10 chance to confuse each target on the field (excluding Ankhat), when another Pokemon enters the battlefield Riddle has a chance to confuse it. Cannot affect the same Pokemon twice, and can affect ally Pokemon│ Quirky: Sharp and knowledgeable, a self-proclaimed adept at reading others, always seems to be deep in thought when not preoccupied │ 13/25 EXP │ Held Item: Light Ball (Holder’s Attack and Sp. Attack is raised 2 stages at the start of battle) │ Shadow Ball (90 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Rock Tomb (70 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage) ; Fake Out (50 ; Causes target to flinch if it hits ; Only usable on the user’s first turn, but resets each time the Pokemon switchs ; Priority +3) ; Signal Beam (85 ; 4/10 Confusion)| Needed For Moveset: Psychic (TR) ; Magic Room (Move Tutor)

User Image User Image Vermouth││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Pickup: Item posts reduced by 10 while Pokemon is in the active party, doesn’t work if items already take 10 posts│ Impish: Haughty and arrogant, she thinks herself a princess and certainly acts the part, preens herself often and hates getting dirty│ 11/27 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (50) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Fake Out (50 ; Causes target to flinch if it hits ; Only successful on the first round user in in battle, but resets when user is switched in and out ; Priority +3) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch)| Needed For Moveset: Play Rough (TR) ; Dark Pulse (TR) ; Hyper Voice (TR) ; Parting Shot (Egg Move)

✧✧✧✧ BENCHWARMERS ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Pokedex
- Rotom Phone (Purple)
- Zenzi
- Zane
- Roza
- Annette

- Badges
- Kanto:
- Johto:
- Hoenn:
- Sinnoh:
- Unova:
- Kalos:
- Alola:

- TM Case
- TM Phantom Force
- TM Thunder Wave
- TM Brick Break
- TM Icy Wind
- TR Hurricane
- HM Cut
- HM Rock Smash
- HM Surf
- HM Fly

Personal Things:
- Menthols
- Lighter
- Pepper Spray
- USB
- Set of Playing Cards
- Father’s Key
- Letter
- Lute and Oud
- Go Goggles
- Rain Coat
- Winter Jacket
- Rubber Boots
- Flashlight
- Sunglasses
- Bandanna
- Gloves
- Scarf
- Earmuffs
- Winter Boots
- Golden Relic Coins x4
- Dynamax Band
- Gym Uniform
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Journal w/ Pencil

Items:
- Roman Candle
- Leftovers
- Taiko Drum
- Lucky Egg
- Lucky Punch
- Blue Flute
- Fairy Memory

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Tag Ball x1
- Quick Balls x5

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Sweet Hearts x4

Z-Crystals:

Berries:
- Jaboca Berries x5
- Ganlon Berries x16
- Durin Berries x29
- Pomeg Berries x2

Misc.:

- Claimed x1 Tag Ball
- Claimed EXP Share

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 8:39 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I’ll tolerate you, for now… : Aura, Lam, and Jeannine
Counters:
My new hunting grounds (Wild Encounter): 128/2 (-3 from 5 - Armagnac’s Swarm)
Dare to challenge me? (NPC Battle): 167/15
TR Crunch: 12/20 (Reduced from 30 by Vermouth’s Pickup)

Event(s): Claimed Level 15 Cybun from March/April Fakemon 2020 Giveaway and Bronze Stone from Item Questing! x2 Heart Scales claimed from 25th Wishing Star Prize and used to teach Cybun Bounce and Mega Kick!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

✧✧【 Peering inside the box, Eveline blinked in surprise to see a small white rabbit-like object nestled inside atop a bed of packing peanuts. It was made of a very pristine white metal of some kind with an extra layer of black metal wrapping around its torso, cool to the touch as she reached in and pulled out the little rabbit and turned it over in her hands to inspect it. She could see a small hole in the rear of it where perhaps something was meant to come out of it, and its little eyes were completely dark and devoid of any spark of life showing that it clearly wasn’t alive. ”What… iz this thing?” she pondered aloud. She’d never seen anything quite like this thing, whatever it was, but she couldn’t help but feel intrigued to know what its purpose might be.

”Ah, this is actually a new manmade Pokemon that was developed by Silph Co. a few years ago called a Cybun. They were manufactured specifically to be sold to Pokemon trainers as companions,” Lambrusco offered, helpful as ever as he peered curiously at the bunny like robot, ”If I remember right they mostly run on the energy from elemental gems for fuel, but it’s designed to act and even eat natural foods like a real Pokemon too.” He furrowed his brows slightly when he noticed the darkness in the Cybun’s eyes, indicating that it currently wasn’t active. ”It seems like this one has been deactivated, however… It’ll definitely require a bit of fixing to get it up and running again, preferably by someone who knows their way around this kind of thing.”

s**t… Well, as much as Eveline would like to try to repair this thing herself, being the daughter of a scientist didn’t necessarily mean she was good with actually making and fixing computers and robots and whatnot. She’d definitely trust this sort of delicate work more to someone who actually had the know-how of what they were doing and the experience to back it up. Unfortunately… She didn’t exactly have any contacts who could handle the technological stuff that weren’t involved with crime organizations she’d worked for, and Arceus knows she’d rather not have to fall back on any of them if it could be helped. And she knew her father wouldn’t be of any help either, what with him having vanished seemingly into thin air… ”I guess I’ll have to call up Roza, then. See if she knows anyone who can deal with this stuff that isn’t connected to some kind of crime syndicate… Or at least someone who could possibly point uz to such a person,” she muttered, pulling out a Pokeball and gently tapping the non-active Cybun to successfully capture it before returning it into its new capsule for the time being.

She couldn’t say she was particularly looking forward to it, especially since it had been so long since she and her old mentor had actually spoken to one another. About four years now, maybe even more… Roza would surely be annoyed at her for suddenly calling her up out of the blue, but she had mentioned that she was only to be contacted for business or to get in touch with the necessary contacts for information and anything else she’d need. Eveline and Roza didn’t exactly have the best relationship, but there was no denying that the intimidating older woman did have connections in all kinds of places, lots of them. She’d definitely be their best bet if they wanted to find someone experienced and reputable to get this robot rabbit back in working order, but until then she’ll just have to deal with not being able to use it for now.

”You don’t have to do it right away, you know…” Lam said gently, taking Eveline’s hand in his and giving it a reassuring squeeze. The redhead nodded, blowing out a slightly frustrated breath and returning the gesture in kind. ”Yeah, I know. But I’ll have to eventually, she’s probably our best lead for zee time being if nothing else.” Tucking the Cybun’s Pokeball on her belt, she closed up the box and tucked it back into the hidden compartment in the back of the bookshelf, putting everything where it belonged. ”In any case, we now have a safe house and a new lead to go on, zo I’d say…”

”Eveline! Someone is at the door!” Aura’s call from downstairs drew the woman’s attention before she could finish her statement. s**t… A troubled frown crossing her face, she gestured for Lambrusco to follow as they carefully and quietly crept their way out of the study and back down the stairs. As they entered the living room area to see the Zacian standing close to the door in a battle-ready position, Eveline froze as she heard knocking from outside. Narrowing her eyes, she crept up closer until she was beside Aura, locking eyes with the disguised wolf. ”Did you see who it was?” she spoke in a low voice, wanting to at least gauge what it was they might be dealing with before even considering answering the door.

”No, I did not want to look out the window in case whoever it was might be trying to break in… They do not seem hostile, though…” Well, if anything it probably wasn’t any Void assassins who might’ve been tailing them, since they probably wouldn’t have so loudly announced their presence by knocking first. ”Be on zee ready just in case they’re armed,” Eveline whispered back, before stepping closer to the door. Bracing herself, she tightened her grip around the brass knob before turning it and slowly opening the door just a crack to see who it was.

”O-Oh!” a timid sounding female voice exclaimed in surprise, the owner revealing themselves to not be a Void assassin or a criminal grunt but a mousy looking woman with a Lucario standing at her side as Eveline peered through the crack in the door, ”Ah… H-Hello! Pardon the intrusion, dear, I didn’t mean to scare you.” Well, the woman certainly didn’t look or sound particularly threatening… but Eveline kept her guard up as she opened the door a little more to see their unexpected guests properly. The woman was dressed quite casually, a simple outfit of a low cut light blouse and a darker blue pencil skirt with flat heeled shoes and a white and blue patterned jacket with a furry collar. Her brown hair was pulled back into a messy bun held together with a decorative pin, and her dark brown eyes were framed by a pair of thick rimmed glasses that she pushed a bit further up her nose to adjust them as she offered a nervous-looking smile.

”Can I help you?” Eveline asked bluntly, wondering what business this seemingly random woman had just coming up and knocking on the door of her father’s old house like this. The woman’s eyes widened a touch as the redhead could’ve sworn she saw a brief spark of recognition, before the lady held up her hands in a defensive or placating manner as she laughed nervously.
”S-Sorry, sorry! I could’ve sworn I saw someone go into this old house and had to come check it out for myself just in case… No one’s lived in there for years, so I was a bit surprised that someone else was able to get in that wasn't the owner or management,” she explained hastily, ”Ah, but where are my manners? I’m Jeannine Radcliffe, I was neighbors with the man who used to live here long ago. Samuel, right?”

The redhead nodded slowly, opening the door a little more. ”Yes… It’s, ah, nice to meet you, Miss Radcliffe,” she said, schooling herself back to her polite façade and offering a small smile, ”I assume you’re the one who’s been taking care of this place after he left, then?” Jeannine’s smile brightened a touch at that, which was more than enough to confirm that it had indeed been her who was responsible for why the place was so clean. ”Ah, well Samuel gave me a copy of the key to his house before he left and asked me to look after the place in the meantime while he’s been absent,” she explained, leaning in and peering at the redheaded woman curiously, ”And you’re… his daughter Eveline, right? I’ve seen the family photos before he took them all out, you’re certainly the spitting image of him.”

While Eveline would’ve been maybe a bit weirded out that this woman she’d only just met seemed to know quite a bit about her already, she was admittedly intrigued by Jeannine’s relationship with her father. Maybe she might have some more insight on what had happened up to the day Samuel Belmont had suddenly vanished… ”Well, thank you. I really do appreciate everything you’ve done, and I’m sure he does too.” Jeannine’s face lit up brightly at the praise, chuckling softly as she timidly played with a loose strand of hair. ”Aha, well it’s the least I can do for a good friend. I’d hoped to be able to meet you in person someday with how much Samuel talks about you, though I certainly didn’t expect you to suddenly show up here in Hammerlocke so many years later!”

Combing her hair back to smooth down a couple strays, the bespectacled woman gestures over towards the neighboring townhouse. ”Erm, if you’d like I was just getting ready to have afternoon tea, you’re more than welcome to come in and visit for a bit,” she offers lightly, pausing momentarily before quickly tacking on, ”U-Unless you have other places to be! I wouldn’t want to hold you up if you really need to go right now.” Well it really hadn’t been that long ago that they’d eaten lunch, but Eveline certainly wasn’t going to pass on the offer of free food, and possibly free information if Jeannine had anything to share regarding her father. It seemed she and Samuel had been pretty close up until the incident, it’d be a decent enough start as far as possible leads go.

”I would like that, actually,” she answered politely with a nod, gesturing for Aura and Lam to come along and making sure the door to their new safe house was closed and locked up tight behind them. Quite excited at the prospect of having visitors, Jeannine turned to the Lucario by her side and gestured towards her house.
”If you don’t mind, Lily, could you go on ahead and let Ed know we’ll need extra sandwiches?” The jackal nodded before seemingly vanishing in an instant, using Quick Attack to dash over to the front door of the adjacent townhouse and disappearing inside. With that taken care of, Jeannine gave a warm smile and beckoned for Eveline and her Pokemon to follow along. ”My place isn’t exactly the neatest right now so I apologize for any mess, the Ninetales’ like to leave their toys scattered around. And be mindful of Stormy, he likes meeting new people and we haven’t had guests over for a while so he might be a bit more excitable than usual.” 】✧✧

[Battle Recap]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

User Image User Image Gin││ Level 26 │ 260/260 HP │ Guts: Attack increased 3 stages when affected by a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze) │ Careful: Sharp-eyed and cunning, defensive of his trainer, and merciless to his enemies, likes being pampered │ 13/26 EXP │ Held Item: Flame Orb (Holder gets burned after 1 turn) │Spark (75 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Electric Terrain (Boosts the power of Electric-type moves used by x1.3 and prevents Pokemon from falling asleep, Lasts for five rounds ; Pokemon are grounded so long as Ground type moves would affect them) ; Iron Tail (110 ; 7/10 Lower target’s Defense one stage) | Needed For Moveset: Ice Fang (Egg Move or Tier 5 TM) ; Crunch (TR) ; Wild Charge (TR)

User Image User Image Margarita ‘Rita’││ Level 31 │ 310/310 HP │ Sniper: Critical hits deal x3 damage instead of x2 │ Timid: Shy and gets anxiety quite easily, likes to hitch rides on her trainer or larger teammates │ 5/36 EXP│ Held Item: Mystic Water (x1.2 to Water attacks)│ Pound (50) ; U-Turn (90 ; Switches out with an active party Pokemon) ; Surf (110 ; Hits all adjacent Pokemon) ; Sucker Punch (90 ; Priority +1) | Needed For Moveset: Snipe Shot (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Air Slash (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Ice Beam (TR – Inteleon) ; Shadow Ball (TR – Inteleon)

User Image User Image Ouzo│ Θ │ Level 32 │ 320/320 HP │ RKS System: Pokemon’s type changes depending on what memory it holds│ Bold: Aloof, aggressive, and prone to destroying anything he sees as a threat or enemy no matter what it is│ 7/27 EXP │ FP: 5/5 | Held Item: Rock Memory (Changes Silvally and Multi-Attack to Rock type) │Iron Head (100 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Outrage (140 ; Inflicts damage for 2-3 round, after which user becomes confused) ; Multi-Attack (140 ; Current type: Rock) ; Air Slash (95 ; 3/10 Flinch) | Needed For Moveset: Return (TR)

User Image User Image Armagnac│ │ Level 18│ 180/180 HP │ Swarm: Bug-type attacks deal x1.5 damage when HP is below 1/3rd ; When in the active party, reduces post cost for wild encounters by 3 | Serious: Easily prone to anger and aggression, has a one-track mind when he really wants something, protective over anything he sees as his, including his ‘mommy’ | 4/28 EXP | Held Item: Insect Plate (x1.3 to Bug type moves) | Vacuum Wave (40 ; Priority +2) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; X-Scissor (80) ; Wing Attack (60) | Needed For Moveset: Swords Dance (Level 48 or TR) ; Air Slash (Level 40 or Tier 7 TM) ; Cross Poison/Psycho Cut (Tier 7 TM)

User Image User Image Chardonnay││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Riddle: 4/10 chance to confuse each target on the field (excluding Ankhat), when another Pokemon enters the battlefield Riddle has a chance to confuse it. Cannot affect the same Pokemon twice, and can affect ally Pokemon│ Quirky: Sharp and knowledgeable, a self-proclaimed adept at reading others, always seems to be deep in thought when not preoccupied │ 14/25 EXP │ Held Item: Light Ball (Holder’s Attack and Sp. Attack is raised 2 stages at the start of battle) │ Shadow Ball (90 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Rock Tomb (70 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage) ; Fake Out (50 ; Causes target to flinch if it hits ; Only usable on the user’s first turn, but resets each time the Pokemon switchs ; Priority +3) ; Signal Beam (85 ; 4/10 Confusion)| Needed For Moveset: Psychic (TR) ; Magic Room (Move Tutor)

User Image User Image Vermouth││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Pickup: Item posts reduced by 10 while Pokemon is in the active party, doesn’t work if items already take 10 posts│ Impish: Haughty and arrogant, she thinks herself a princess and certainly acts the part, preens herself often and hates getting dirty│ 12/27 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (50) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Fake Out (50 ; Causes target to flinch if it hits ; Only successful on the first round user in in battle, but resets when user is switched in and out ; Priority +3) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch)| Needed For Moveset: Play Rough (TR) ; Dark Pulse (TR) ; Hyper Voice (TR) ; Parting Shot (Egg Move)

✧✧✧✧ BENCHWARMERS ✧✧✧✧

User Image Cybun (Deactivated) │ Θ │ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Bulletproof: Protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves│ Hardy: Stalwart and stoic, yet curious of everything around them, has no defined personality yet │ 1/15 EXP | Held Item: N/A │Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Bounce (85 ; First turn bounces into the air, strikes on second turn ; Semi invulnerable while in the air ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Metal Claw (50 ; ½ Raises user’s Attack one stage) ; Mega Kick (120) | Needed for Moveset: Zap Cannon (Evolve – Level 62 (Rabbot/Androlapin)) ; Meteor Mash (Evolve – Level 50 (Rabbot/Androlapin)) ; Energy Ball (Evolve – TR (Rabbot/Androlapin))

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Pokedex
- Rotom Phone (Purple)
- Zenzi
- Zane
- Roza
- Annette

- Badges
- Kanto:
- Johto:
- Hoenn:
- Sinnoh:
- Unova:
- Kalos:
- Alola:

- TM Case
- TM Phantom Force
- TM Thunder Wave
- TM Brick Break
- TM Icy Wind
- TR Hurricane
- HM Cut
- HM Rock Smash
- HM Surf
- HM Fly

Personal Things:
- Menthols
- Lighter
- Pepper Spray
- USB
- Set of Playing Cards
- Father’s Key
- Letter
- Lute and Oud
- Go Goggles
- Rain Coat
- Winter Jacket
- Rubber Boots
- Flashlight
- Sunglasses
- Bandanna
- Gloves
- Scarf
- Earmuffs
- Winter Boots
- Golden Relic Coins x4
- Dynamax Band
- Gym Uniform
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Journal w/ Pencil

Items:
- Roman Candle
- Leftovers
- Taiko Drum
- Lucky Egg
- Lucky Punch
- Blue Flute
- Fairy Memory
- Bronze Stone

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Tag Ball x1
- Quick Balls x5

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Sweet Hearts x4

Z-Crystals:

Berries:
- Jaboca Berries x5
- Ganlon Berries x16
- Durin Berries x29
- Pomeg Berries x2

Misc.:

- Claimed x1 Tag Ball
- Claimed EXP Share
25th Wishing Star - x1 Big Mushroom & x1 Heart Scales
- Claimed x2 Heart Scales

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:26 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I’ll tolerate you, for now… : Aura, Lam, and Jeannine
Counters:
My new hunting grounds (Wild Encounter): 129/2 (-3 from 5 - Armagnac’s Swarm)
Dare to challenge me? (NPC Battle): 168/15
TR Crunch: 13/20 (Reduced from 30 by Vermouth’s Pickup)

Event(s):

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

✧✧【 ”It’s no problem at all, I assure you I’ve probably seen worse,” Eveline responded coolly, dismissing the woman’s worries as she and her Pokemon followed the neighbor inside her house. As the door swung open and Jeannine stepped inside, the recognizable smell of freshly baked bread hit the redhead right away. Mmm… It reminded her a lot of that bakery she liked to frequent in Lumiose, they’d always have fresh-made bread baking in the ovens and it was hard not to buy a loaf or two to take home with her. Her mom wasn’t too happy to see her spending her money on such things and would always chide Eveline whenever she came home with a bag of baked goods tucked under her arm, but the woman certainly never complained about having good quality bread to eat.

Upon stepping inside, almost immediately the redhead was greeted by the rapid tinkling sound of a chiming bell as an Alolan Ninetales suddenly came barreling over towards them. Bouncing happily on its paws and yipping out a ‘Hello’, the fluffy ice fox wasted no time sniffing around at the new group of people and Pokemon that had come in, wagging its tails eagerly as it peered up at the red-haired woman hoping to be pet.
”Easy there, Stormy,” Jeannine muttered, absently giving the fox a couple pats on the head before brushing past to get to the living room, ”He does get jumpy when he’s excited, so don’t be shy about pushing him off if he gets too close and personal.”

”Of course.” While Eveline wasn’t too overly fond of dogs, foxes she could make some exceptions for. Offering a small smile, she didn’t mind humoring the Ninetales as she bent down and scratched him behind the ears, enjoying how pleasantly cool his fur felt. ”Nice to meet you too~ Quite zee handsome fellow you are, oui?” she cooed. Stormy gave a soft bark in affirmation as he leaned into her hand for a moment, the bell on his collar jingling with the movement, before moving to push past her and greet Lam and Aura in a similar fashion. With Stormy preoccupied for now, Eveline moved to tail after Jeannine, glancing around at all of the knick knacks and decorations adorning the interior. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed another Ninetales splayed out on the plush purple couch, a Kantonian one this time, as it curiously lifted its head upon seeing her walk in. Seemed this one couldn’t be too bothered to say hello to the new guests, or was simply too comfortable to want to leave its spot as it blinked lazily at the redhead and gave a soft huff before laying right back down again.

Unlike her father’s mostly barren looking house, Jeannine’s home definitely felt more like it had been lived in. The living room was dotted with various potted plants of different shapes and sizes, as well as various bits and baubles on the floating shelves and the small bookshelf tucked against the wall by the TV such as seashells, small glass figurines shaped in the likenesses of varying Pokemon species, and even an ornate urn painted with bright floral patterns. Toys that were clearly made for canine Pokemon littered the floor, a shiny red rubber ball, a couple of plush toys that were made to resemble Wooloo, even what looked like a bone or antler of some kind that was riddled with bite marks. Well, at least they’d be pretty easy to avoid as long as she watched her step. Numerous photographs were hung up on the walls, most of which seemed to be family photos as Jeannine and a pair of girls, likely her daughters, were present in many of them. Amusingly, it seemed Jeannine was the shortest of the family as the girls easily towered over her, though they weren’t exactly that much taller. The other photographs were of beautiful landscapes and scenery, including what looked like a photo of the harbor in Hulbury taken at night with the lighthouse all lit up and the moon clearly visible over the water, and one featuring the Santalune Forest in Kalos during autumn showing off all the bright colors of the changing leaves. Beautiful… Turning her attention to the little bookshelf, Eveline immediately noticed it was packed to the brim with numerous cookbooks and food magazines with titles like Breadmaking for Beginners, The Baking Bible, Good Home Cooking, The Perfect Cookie, and a mind boggling number of Holiday Baking magazines that she'd likely been collecting over so many years. Seemed Jeannine liked to bake a lot in her free time… Speaking of which, the telltale sound of a tea kettle whistling coming from the adjoining kitchen caught her ear briefly before it was quickly silenced, followed by the voice of aforementioned woman as she called out to her.

”How do you take your tea, dear? Any milk or sugar?”

”Just a bit of sugar, please.” she called back, waving for Aura and Lam to come in and make themselves comfortable as Stormy padded into the living room with the two Pokemon trailing after. ”Sugar for me too, please!” the Zacian spoke up upon hearing the call for tea, moving to find a comfortable spot to seat herself in around the large wooden coffee table, being mindful of the toys on the floor as the very friendly Alolan Ninetales eagerly followed her around. Lam quietly followed suit as he seated himself in one of the chairs, though the Delphox briefly turned his head towards the kitchen to mentally telegraph his preference for tea to their host. Eveline settled on the couch, offering a polite smile to the Ninetales that had claimed it as her spot. ”Mind if I sit here with you, dear?”

The fox’s ears perked at the sound of her voice as it opened a single bright red eye, not offering any response beyond simply staring blankly at the redhead for the better part of a minute. It didn’t seem too pleased with having to share its spot, but otherwise reluctantly shifted its tails and curled them in closer against its body to make some room for her. Humming gratefully, Eveline parked herself in the newly opened spot, reaching over to give the fire fox some pats as thanks. All things considered, it probably wasn’t the best idea to just pet a random Pokemon without asking first, but the Ninetales didn’t seem to mind the attention as it languidly wagged its tails and instinctively arched its back against her hand as she stroked its silken fur. It seemed Aura had made something of a new friend too, Eveline couldn’t help but chuckle a bit as she noticed Stormy immediately jumping onto the adjacent sofa to sit next to the Zacian as soon as she took her own seat there.

Moments later, Jeannine came shuffling back into the living room carrying a wooden tea tray laden with a full glass teapot, several matching teacups, a sugar bowl with a spoon, and a pitcher of milk, followed by her Lucario and, of course, yet another one of those Indeedee that everyone and their mothers seemed to have in Galar who held between them a pair of three tiered plate stands with modest yet fancy blue china plates of varying sizes piled high with food, and much smaller plates to accompany them. Aura’s eyes lit up at the sight of the various finger sandwiches, scones, and desserts arranged beautifully on the plates as the afternoon tea stands were set down on either side of the coffee table between them, clearly eager for more food in spite of them having eaten lunch not that long ago.

”Greetings and salutations, valued guests,” Eveline fought the urge to outwardly grimace as yet again a foreign male voice sounded in her mind from the Indeedee as he held a tiny hand to his chest and gracefully bowed in greeting to them. ”We… weren’t exactly expecting to have company over, so hopefully there’s enough for everyone to share among themselves. The sandwiches for today’s afternoon tea are curried egg salad, roast beef, and caprese, as well as brie and pear if you’d prefer them on the sweeter side. Second course is buttermilk and strawberry glazed scones with clotted cream and orange marmalade. And for dessert, blueberry lemon miniature tarts, lavender vanilla cupcakes, and pots de crème made with bittersweet chocolate.” As the Indeedee gave a simple flourish, the teapot, sugar bowl, and pitcher began to levitate and float over the coffee table, carefully filling up each of the cups with the rich brown liquid and adding milk and/or sugar before they too were lifted via telekinesis and passed out to everyone.

Eveline took a deep whiff from her cup as it was levitated over to her, noting how the brew smelled very strongly spiced and robust. Cinnamon, she instantly recognized the smell, and as she took her first sip of the not-quite-burning-hot tea she could pick up hints of cardamom and vanilla mixed in as well, and not too sweet either as the Indeedee had taken care to add only a bit of sugar as requested. Probably not her first choice when it came to tea, but very good nevertheless.

The redhead chuckled under her breath around the rim of her teacup as Aura wasted little time grabbing up two of the roast beef sandwiches for herself, seemed the wolf had quite the appetite on her if she could still be hungry even after that big lunch at the Captain’s Table. The Kantonian Ninetales laying on the couch next to Eveline seemed much more awake now that food had been brought out as it adjusted itself into a sitting position, its ruby red eyes glowing faintly with psychic energy as it telekinetically picked out one of the scones for itself. Jeannine smiled warmly as their guests were settled in, plucking out a caprese sandwich for herself and a roast beef one that she held out to Stormy, the Alolan Ninetales yipping happily as he gently ate it bite by bite. Lam and Lily, on the other hand, seemed content enough to simply sip at their tea, though the Lucario mindfully set aside a small stack of the sandwiches on one of the spare plates.

”Just in case,” she said with a grin and a wink towards the Delphox, speaking for the first time since they’d bumped into each other, ”They might be all gone by the time you’ll want some to snack on~” Lam seemed taken aback somewhat for a moment, but he smiled warmly and gave a grateful nod for the jackal’s kind gesture. While he wasn’t feeling particularly hungry right now… The Delphox supposed there was no harm in sampling some of these tasty looking treats as he moved to grab one of the egg salad sandwiches Lily had set aside to nibble in the meantime.

Seeming satisfied that everyone had been served for now, the Indeedee gave another bow as he put the utensils back where they were.
”Please enjoy the food. And if you need anything at all, please don’t hesitate to ask.”

”Thank you, Ed,” Jeannine nodded with a smile as the little Psychic type seated himself on the spare chair next to Lam’s while their host took the remaining spot on the sofa with Aura and Stormy.

A comfortable silence fell over them as they snacked and sipped, taking some time to just enjoy the good food and company as the sandwiches and scones gradually disappeared into hungry mouths and stomachs. That, and Eveline was admittedly a bit hesitant to broach the many questions she had buzzing around in her mind now that they were actually sitting in the house of her father’s next door neighbor. How should she even go about addressing it…? Well, the most obvious place to start was to ask what the woman knew about Samuel since it was clear they had grown to be good friends up until his disappearance. Maybe she should lead off with that and go from there… She admittedly wasn’t too comfortable talking about something so personal with so many others present in the room, but it couldn’t really be helped. If anything, hopefully Jeannine and her Pokemon could be trusted to keep everything they talk about to themselves. It’d be a big risk to take, for sure, but… better now than never, right?

”Er… Zo… Miss Rad-“

”Jeannine. Just Jeannine is fine, dear,” the other woman hastily cut in, giving a sheepish smile, ”A-Ah, sorry for interrupting. Please continue.”

Eveline blinked, caught off guard momentarily, before nodding and giving the kindly host a small smile. ”Right, of course. Jeannine, would you mind if I ask you some questions? It’s… well… about my father.” At that the woman seemed to perk up in curiosity, eyes widening just a touch behind her thick rimmed glasses as she quickly adjusted them.

”O-Of course! I’m sure you’ve thought a lot about it considering, well… what happened all those years ago. I’ve no doubt there’s plenty of questions you want answered, Eveline,” she agreed easily, setting aside her teacup for now and leaning forward a bit as she gave the redhead her undivided attention. ”Please feel free to ask me anything at all and I’ll, er, try to answer as best I can. I can’t promise that I’ll have the answers for all of your questions, of course… but I hope that what I can tell you might still be helpful in some way.”

The woman’s willingness to help admittedly caught the redhead a bit off guard as well, but it was certainly a welcome change. Information was an incredibly valuable resource, plenty of criminals in the underground made their pay by selling all sorts of secrets and intel to the highest bidder. And of course if you wanted information you had to be willing to pay for it, whether it be money, favors, or even… far more unsavory forms of payment, depending on what it was the seller wanted. If Jeannine was happy to cooperate and give whatever information she had, and for free no less, Eveline absolutely wouldn’t pass up the opportunity.

”…Thank you. I really do appreciate it, Jeannine. Now… how about we start at ze beginning?”
】✧✧

[Battle Recap]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

User Image User Image Gin││ Level 26 │ 260/260 HP │ Guts: Attack increased 3 stages when affected by a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze) │ Careful: Sharp-eyed and cunning, defensive of his trainer, and merciless to his enemies, likes being pampered │ 14/26 EXP │ Held Item: Flame Orb (Holder gets burned after 1 turn) │Spark (75 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Electric Terrain (Boosts the power of Electric-type moves used by x1.3 and prevents Pokemon from falling asleep, Lasts for five rounds ; Pokemon are grounded so long as Ground type moves would affect them) ; Iron Tail (110 ; 7/10 Lower target’s Defense one stage) | Needed For Moveset: Ice Fang (Egg Move or Tier 5 TM) ; Crunch (TR) ; Wild Charge (TR)

User Image User Image Margarita ‘Rita’││ Level 31 │ 310/310 HP │ Sniper: Critical hits deal x3 damage instead of x2 │ Timid: Shy and gets anxiety quite easily, likes to hitch rides on her trainer or larger teammates │ 6/36 EXP│ Held Item: Mystic Water (x1.2 to Water attacks)│ Pound (50) ; U-Turn (90 ; Switches out with an active party Pokemon) ; Surf (110 ; Hits all adjacent Pokemon) ; Sucker Punch (90 ; Priority +1) | Needed For Moveset: Snipe Shot (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Air Slash (Evolve – Inteleon) ; Ice Beam (TR – Inteleon) ; Shadow Ball (TR – Inteleon)

User Image User Image Ouzo│ Θ │ Level 32 │ 320/320 HP │ RKS System: Pokemon’s type changes depending on what memory it holds│ Bold: Aloof, aggressive, and prone to destroying anything he sees as a threat or enemy no matter what it is│ 8/27 EXP │ FP: 5/5 | Held Item: Rock Memory (Changes Silvally and Multi-Attack to Rock type) │Iron Head (100 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Outrage (140 ; Inflicts damage for 2-3 round, after which user becomes confused) ; Multi-Attack (140 ; Current type: Rock) ; Air Slash (95 ; 3/10 Flinch) | Needed For Moveset: Return (TR)

User Image User Image Armagnac│ │ Level 18│ 180/180 HP │ Swarm: Bug-type attacks deal x1.5 damage when HP is below 1/3rd ; When in the active party, reduces post cost for wild encounters by 3 | Serious: Easily prone to anger and aggression, has a one-track mind when he really wants something, protective over anything he sees as his, including his ‘mommy’ | 5/28 EXP | Held Item: Insect Plate (x1.3 to Bug type moves) | Vacuum Wave (40 ; Priority +2) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; X-Scissor (80) ; Wing Attack (60) | Needed For Moveset: Swords Dance (Level 48 or TR) ; Air Slash (Level 40 or Tier 7 TM) ; Cross Poison/Psycho Cut (Tier 7 TM)

User Image User Image Chardonnay││ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Riddle: 4/10 chance to confuse each target on the field (excluding Ankhat), when another Pokemon enters the battlefield Riddle has a chance to confuse it. Cannot affect the same Pokemon twice, and can affect ally Pokemon│ Quirky: Sharp and knowledgeable, a self-proclaimed adept at reading others, always seems to be deep in thought when not preoccupied │ 15/25 EXP │ Held Item: Light Ball (Holder’s Attack and Sp. Attack is raised 2 stages at the start of battle) │ Shadow Ball (90 ; 8/10 Lower target’s Sp. Defense one stage) ; Rock Tomb (70 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage) ; Fake Out (50 ; Causes target to flinch if it hits ; Only usable on the user’s first turn, but resets each time the Pokemon switchs ; Priority +3) ; Signal Beam (85 ; 4/10 Confusion)| Needed For Moveset: Psychic (TR) ; Magic Room (Move Tutor)

User Image User Image Vermouth││ Level 22 │ 220/220 HP │ Pickup: Item posts reduced by 10 while Pokemon is in the active party, doesn’t work if items already take 10 posts│ Impish: Haughty and arrogant, she thinks herself a princess and certainly acts the part, preens herself often and hates getting dirty│ 13/27 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Scratch (50) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Fake Out (50 ; Causes target to flinch if it hits ; Only successful on the first round user in in battle, but resets when user is switched in and out ; Priority +3) ; Bite (70 ; 4/10 Flinch)| Needed For Moveset: Play Rough (TR) ; Dark Pulse (TR) ; Hyper Voice (TR) ; Parting Shot (Egg Move)

✧✧✧✧ BENCHWARMERS ✧✧✧✧

User Image Cybun (Deactivated) │ Θ │ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Bulletproof: Protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves│ Hardy: Stalwart and stoic, yet curious of everything around them, has no defined personality yet │ 1/15 EXP | Held Item: N/A │Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Bounce (85 ; First turn bounces into the air, strikes on second turn ; Semi invulnerable while in the air ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Metal Claw (50 ; ½ Raises user’s Attack one stage) ; Mega Kick (120) | Needed for Moveset: Zap Cannon (Evolve – Level 62 (Rabbot/Androlapin)) ; Meteor Mash (Evolve – Level 50 (Rabbot/Androlapin)) ; Energy Ball (Evolve – TR (Rabbot/Androlapin))

User Image

User Image

Key Items:
- Pokedex
- Rotom Phone (Purple)
- Zenzi
- Zane
- Roza
- Annette

- Badges
- Kanto:
- Johto:
- Hoenn:
- Sinnoh:
- Unova:
- Kalos:
- Alola:

- TM Case
- TM Phantom Force
- TM Thunder Wave
- TM Brick Break
- TM Icy Wind
- TR Hurricane
- HM Cut
- HM Rock Smash
- HM Surf
- HM Fly

Personal Things:
- Menthols
- Lighter
- Pepper Spray
- USB
- Set of Playing Cards
- Father’s Key
- Letter
- Lute and Oud
- Go Goggles
- Rain Coat
- Winter Jacket
- Rubber Boots
- Flashlight
- Sunglasses
- Bandanna
- Gloves
- Scarf
- Earmuffs
- Winter Boots
- Golden Relic Coins x4
- Dynamax Band
- Gym Uniform
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Journal w/ Pencil

Items:
- Roman Candle
- Leftovers
- Taiko Drum
- Lucky Egg
- Lucky Punch
- Blue Flute
- Fairy Memory
- Bronze Stone

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Tag Ball x1
- Quick Balls x5

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Sweet Hearts x4

Z-Crystals:

Berries:
- Jaboca Berries x5
- Ganlon Berries x16
- Durin Berries x29
- Pomeg Berries x2

Misc.:

- Claimed x1 Tag Ball
- Claimed EXP Share
25th Wishing Star - x1 Big Mushroom & x1 Heart Scales
- Claimed x2 Heart Scales

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

❽ Galar Region

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces