Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:48 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

"huh 'Nevada'? ... 'Nidavallor?' .... 'Nimble-wimble'?'" Ven said trying to figure out the name of the word that Argaine was talking about until Aqua said it making him shocked "how the heck did you figure out how to pronounce it ... or is that- you know having everything written down has it's drawbacks" he said with a deadpan expression before shaking his head "welp, i'm up for and adventure ... anyone have any idea where this Nid- Nah .... this planet is?"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

Terra chuckled softly as he watched Ven try to pronounce this word that Arigane spelled out, knowing that this word would be hard to pronounce but with this, Terra only closed his eyes as he tried to figure out a way for the three of them to find out where this Nidavellir is located. Arigane brushed his beard softly as more words appeared made of flames above him,"It's a legend but...maybe there is hope to finding it...*fire changes to different words*..The legends say that the Norse Gods of Asgard were suppose to protect it..maybe that'll help in your journey."
Terra only blinked a few times before crossing his arms to try and think. Norse Gods? He isn't even use to the Greek Pantheon and yet there are another set of Gods? This was a strange predicament for the three keyblade guardians but this was of course not even the tip of the iceberg in store for them. Terra turned toward Ven before speaking up softly,"I don't know Ven but..but we'll find a way there. I swear there should be a map around here that could possibly show us all these worlds..Eraqus would surely have one, right?"

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua looked at Ventus after she pronounced it, she shrugged her shoulder, "I guess I was with Arigane whole time after I met him, he have seen the realms more than we did," she replied to Ventus. She read the word of flames from Arigane about Nidavellir, it was supposed to be a legend and Norse Gods were suppose to protect it. Not just both Greek and Norse, she learned there are Japanese and Astral Gods as well, but only the heroine can hear and communicate them telepathically. Terra said Eraqus might have a map somewhere, which she looked at him and Ventus. She begin to think where Eraqus might keep the map, "We should check the throne room," she suggested the throne room.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:01 am
User Image

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

"right" Ven said agreeing to Terra and Aqua "Master Eraqus must have seen every world there ever way, or a good amount of them. though i think i dreamed of a few ...." he said thinking back when his heart hid inside Sora's to heal for years, he even wondered where he was now, or his friends "well ... lets go, i dunno about you guys, but new places to explore is getting me hyped up!" he said before taking off up the stairs to the throne room

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:20 am
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

Terra nodded softly before following after Ventus, ready to search around and see if they could find any information involving this Nidavellir as Arigane only grinned softly. He knew that the three of them together can take on anything they set their mind to. Turning toward Aqua, the silent god only smiled before looking up toward the the castle before walking up the stairs to go into the castle. What strange things they'll find inside.

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Land of Departure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff