Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:05 pm
This is betweeen Cheyriddle4 and SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
and

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:35 pm
Having traveled and seen many things. Met some interesting characters and even created a bond with a nice beemouse. Nevaeh was ready to go home. Maybe not permanently but at least for a long visit. She and Avalon have been talking and they decided it was a good idea. After all Avalon has her mate and kids to look after and they are sorta scattered. But even her dear beemouse needs time with her mate. So towards home they go.

Carefully she makes her way towards the forest where the glen lies. Her hooves daintily placed on the ground. Easily jumping over fallen logs with grace like a deer. As she gets closer she wonders how much she has changed.. Has she changed? Has she grown? She isn't sure but she hopes she has. A smile crosses her face as she thinks of how her parents are going to react when they see her.. They will be so happy. Ma will probably be bouncing with joy. As their only daughter and first born. Well first foal found well.. she is always going to be their little girl.

Her ears twitch as she listens to her surroundings.She knows she is coming up to the glen. Already hearing hoofbeats on the ground. Though she isn't surprised. There are the members of the herd.. Though she wonders if there are new members.. It will be interesting to see.She makes her way through the last of the tree's and looks around. Spotting her fathers on the far side of the glen. A smile on her face as she takes in the scene.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:17 pm
Cheyriddle4

Zorion chuckled as he watched Questora in the distance chasing a new pup. As the slender stallion laid on the hill he blinked...seeing a new butterfly flutter past him. He blinked that looked like---he stood suddenly to look over towards the forest line. Seeing the female he took off and slowed as he got near. "Navi my beloved child...!!!" he called out as he approached her. Nuzzling her closely.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:48 am
Nevaeh smiles as she notices that her daddy Zorion spotted her. He makes his way towards her and she walks towards him. Not in a big hurry. " Daddy!" She nuzzles him gently. "I see the little guy grew up." She looks at him."How's papa and how has the herd grown?" She looks at her father curiously. She notices different butterflies in his mane and on his antlers." Mmm.. Some new butterflies too." She smiles and moves closer.

"How are you daddy?" She watches him closely. He still looks and acts so young.. Hopefully that means he is doing well. She worries sometimes about him.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:56 pm
Cheyriddle4

Zorion chuckled at his daughter. "I'm good, everyone's good." He looked over to Questora. "Yes...he is growing up fast..wandered off for a bit on us. Though he came back." he nuzzled her closer to his body. Basking in her warmth. This was his child. She was given to him. He cherished her deeply. "How are you my darling?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:29 am
Nevaeh listens and nods." That is good. I worried about you at times." She watches the stallion and shakes her head." Sometimes I wonder how you managed to find us. Considering we look so much like you and Father. Which in a way seems almost like a one in a million chance." She glances at her daddy and nuzzles into him. Being as close as is comfortable. " I am doing well. I traveled and met some nice soq. Though only one really caught my eye but.. things didn't work out. I got homesick so I came back to visit. I don't know for how long but I am here now."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:46 pm
Cheyriddle4

Zorion chuckled at his daughter. Not due to her stories, but due to his own feeling of the past. When she was a tiny filly and hanging off his every word. Now he was hanging off hers. He looked at her with warmth. "You shouldn't worry, my darling. I'm safe in here." he looked around the glen. "You know how well guarded this place is." He paid attention to her next words. Eyes narrowing before he nosed her side gently. "Are you alright, my child? Did they hurt your?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games