[Sauti] The Beats of A Mambo (Shadiya x Dexurn) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:28 pm
Seeing the ring sparkling on Shade's hand... Dex could barely handle it. He had no idea how to handle it! Shade.. wanted to be with him completely! With his hands free, his arms resumed hugging Shade tightly, his hands opening a little to smooth his palms over her back. Wife... His eyes blinked slightly at the tease, and he hugged her event tighter. He knew it was only in jest, but it still made his stomach clench. What if he hadn't been able to find her? All of this... had almost been taken.

Thankfully, Shade's lips kept him busy enough to not dwell on the matter.

His skin prickled with heat, added to by Shade's warmth, making the cool water seem that much colder. Get out? Oh.. That would be a good idea. But.. Shade's limbs held him so tightly. It felt so nice. "We.. can move.." he said dully. As he shifted to stand though, his sore ankle complained. He winced slightly, giving Shade an apologetic look. "If... you could.. stand first?"

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:23 am
Cornetified

Shadiya laughed softly, "Trust me I don't want to move, but it might be a bit awkward..." She brushed her lips across his cheek and trailed kisses down his neck and towards his collarbone before pulling back with a small smile, "I'd like to be in closed I think to uh...talk about love and things." She teased lightly with a flush on her cheeks. She wasn't Oban anymore so it wasn't like a big ceremony was needed - couldn't they just chose now to live as man and wife without qualm?

Though perhaps they should go to Matori - it would be nice to celebrate with those that they knew there. Her own adopted Matori family would probably be so happy to see them. Right? But those were thoughts for later, right now Shadiya couldn't seem to keep herself away from Dexurn. It was a chore, but she finally nodded and forced herself to move. But why did he...

"Oh, you are injured !" She protested before carefully and slowly moving away from him. Offering a slender hand towards her lover, Shadiya pursed her lips in a pout. "Here I was sitting all over you while you were hurt." Her crimson gaze studied him with obvious love and care, "Let's get you back to our room and I'll help to take care of you." She flushed even darker, "I mean...your ankle and then...yes, your ankle first!" The girl smiled bashfully as she held out her hands towards Dexurn, "Come on then...husband and rely more on your wife."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:09 pm
Those warm lips sent shivers along Dex's skin. Love and things... "Yeah.." He wanted to just scoop her up and carry her wherever she wanted. He wanted her to stay right where she was, hugging him tightly. To feel someone actually want him...

Shade's concern for him brought up a bashful smile. "It's not really that bad." He reached up to take her hand, his belly all aflutter. To be taken care of... wanting to avoid yanking Shade back down, since they still stood in the slippery stream, he took her hand but left most of the weight on his other arm and his good leg to push himself up. Still, he nearly fell back down from one spoken word.

Husband.....

Standing tall once more, he gazed at Shade and caught her lips for a reassuring and warming kiss. "I am in your hands."

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:10 pm
Cornetified

Returning his kiss, Shadiya seemingly molded her body against his. Warmth was spreading from her stomach all the way to the tips of her fingers and toes. They had gone so long side by side without truly acknowledging the feelings which had blossomed between them that she was bursting at the seams. Accepting his proposal had sealed the deal and she wanted nothing more than to let that fire out. His comment made her smile mischievously, "Good to hear." Her voice low, barely a murmur, carried all the emotions and thoughts about exactly how she wanted to take care of him, "If you need you can lean on me while we walk back."

She laced her fingers in his and brushed up against him, her body tingling where bare skin touched, "Though I suppose we should get our clothing first..." Shadiya looked up towards Dexurn, "Good thing this is a rather deserted place...right? If you needed to rest your ankle more that is..." The girl shook her head suddenly shy again, "I uh..." Oh this was hard. Biting her bottom lip the girl peeked back up towards Dexurn, her bundle of emotions -concern, love, trust, and especially desire- filling her gaze.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:35 pm
Standing so closely, so lost in Shade's love, Dex took a moment to remember why he'd come out here in the first place. Clothes!! A fresh burst heating his cheeks, he chuckled bashfully and nodded. "Clothes first. We should go back to the room where it's more comfortable." Besides... he would enjoy helping her take her clothes off later~ Not that he could say such a thing out loud!

He could smile bashfully and hug Shade tightly though. He wasn't expecting to rest anything once they got back to the room. Their future was starting now, whatever, and whomever, that future might bring.

Sabra Knight

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces