Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I just bought my new computer. the future.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:28 pm
It will be a TOSHIBA. Paid about 700$ for it. it better be g00d; I paid like 649$ for my acer and it lasted me until like now. From 2010 to 2015l. So this better be good. It has a 1 TB harddrive, 12gb memory and who knjows what ghz it has. Better be good. Better than this crap dell comp jen gave me that ran domly installs spyware that i have to uninstall all the tikme cuz it is stupid. Since I destryoyed my acer screen so now I have to deal with this since like late 2014. AHd I have had it. Time for new computer.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:33 pm
Yes this computer is supposed to be the new successor to the outdated ACER from jan 2010,and the successor to the now current in use Brandon computer and Blaine's stupid mac from 2013. Can't wait to see how it does.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:36 pm
I doubt any of you have a 1TB hard drive for a laptop. Soo weird.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:56 am
Solid state is so much better. You don't need 1tb with it. Also Toshiba sucks. My Toshiba only lasted 3 months before it would never turn on again. Got it repaired but it never worked quite right. My lenovo has lasted me a year and a half now and still going strong.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:02 am
Intel i3,i5,i7, something slower then i7 for processing?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:28 pm
Meh. I use a desktop that my fiance built.
It pays to be with a computer engineer.  

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:35 pm
cool4
Intel i3,i5,i7, something slower then i7 for processing?
It's weird. It says Intel i7 processor @2.0 ghz then few spaces later 2.6 ghz.

Like it says Intel i7 processor @2.0 ghz 2.6 ghz.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:46 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/bluemoon2004/aoicomputerspecs.png

there it is. I have no idea what it means. Does it mean it is a duo and has 2 processors. I dunno.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:23 pm
It's weird, my brother has a pretty powerful mac at 8gb memory, 2.9 ghz processor and like 800GB hard drive. And he's had it for like a year and a half or so.

I'm only better at hard drive at 860gb, and memory at 12gb. Him being at 2.9 is pretty high. I have no idea about mine, is it 2.0 or 2.6? I have no idea. It's weird. Maybe I have both.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games