Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
You all know I am autistic right?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:16 pm
Hey you all have known that I am kinda weird right? That I have a hard time dealing with people and people I do not know right? Right?

It's called autism right? Well I have a high functioning version of it, asperger's syndrome. Why else would I have had the highest GPA during our college years, beat my brothers by landslide.

But as of recently I fear that at my current job my weird not being able to deal with people in stuff, like greet them or be polite to them is GOING to be my downfall at my current job.

All of my other co-workers (there is only 5 of them) are like awesome with people, they greet them, talk with them and ask them like at register like "Hello how are you". They are great with people, but I am the only one who does not do what they do. I am just kinda like "Hmm..." and like weird...................so yeah. I'm scared that it is going to be my downfall. Some customers even think I am weird that they say like "How are you today?" then I saw "Fine", and someties they say like "You dont seem that way, you look miserable." And I just think that they are weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:21 pm
And unlike all of the other associates, I DO NOT JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't. If they say something weird to me in stuff I WILL not understand it. I won't. they all like joking and talking with the customers vbut I do not do that. I just don't. I just take things soo seriously. I am always serious. I'm sorry I am. I don't joke. I don't. No wonder they think I am weird. Makes me feel.....really....weird....  

Zombie Girl Ali

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:38 am
My boyfriend is high functioning autistic. You are no longer a special snowflake.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:05 pm
Makes sense.  

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash