Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
My new avi. :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:18 am
It's weird. How I kinda look in real life.

I know you wanna touch my belly. biggrin I feel pregnant but I'm not. O.O  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:15 am
yum_puddi  

Shikume
Crew

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:03 pm
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:05 am
ATorridLoveAffair
rolleyes
Why that emoticon?  

Zombie Girl Ali

ScorpianAkio

Tipsy Gekko

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:41 pm
yum_tuna  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:36 am
I feel like I'm pregnant. O.O  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:35 am
Life is good. eek Cuz I have a huge beer belly. Probably going to have one forever, I have no intention to get rid of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:58 pm
Having a huge belly. It's all I want to have in life. I just love feeling pregnant. It was weird.

At work today I felt soo bloated that I literally felt like a pregnant person working. I was mostly on register while running around back and forth stocking front end stuff. Felt soo tired often and had to catch my breath a lot. It was weird. I hope it's not cuz of my belly. O.O  

Zombie Girl Ali

Protedgy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:10 pm
Zombie Girl Ali
Having a huge belly. It's all I want to have in life. I just love feeling pregnant. It was weird.

At work today I felt soo bloated that I literally felt like a pregnant person working. I was mostly on register while running around back and forth stocking front end stuff. Felt soo tired often and had to catch my breath a lot. It was weird. I hope it's not cuz of my belly. O.O
Why don't you just get one of those fake pregnancy things? Or if you just like your stomach feeling weird, try corsets. They're interesting. My sister went to a Renaissance fair with one once and people glared at her for her tiny waist(which she has trained and researched greatly)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:15 pm
Protedgy
Zombie Girl Ali

Why don't you just get one of those fake pregnancy things? Or if you just like your stomach feeling weird, try corsets. They're interesting. My sister went to a Renaissance fair with one once and people glared at her for her tiny waist(which she has trained and researched greatly)
nope I don't care. biggrin I love having belly. biggrin And your weird cuz your canadian. I betcha you say A gain sustaa. instead of against. And PRO (as in saying your a sports pro) then cess or ject. Like process or project.

We say Praw ject, or praw cess. I betcha you sai PRO ject, and PRO cess. Pro being pronounced as in saying you are a pro boxer.  

Zombie Girl Ali

BadDecisionz

Sparkling Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:42 pm
Cute avi and I am not trying to be rude but what is making your tummy stick out O.o ?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:17 pm
BaiserMortel
Cute avi and I am not trying to be rude but what is making your tummy stick out O.o ?
eating fast food almost everyday. O.O Called a beer belly. O.O  

Zombie Girl Ali

ScorpianAkio

Tipsy Gekko

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:39 pm
BEEEEEER PARTY!!!!!
My freshman year for high school in a nutshell.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:10 pm
When i used to go to highschool, I would always ask the pregnant ladies what it felt like to be pregnant. And they would like aaaaaaaaalways described it as feeling fuill and bloated -- like they just ate a big dinner. So youre not too far lol  

kero-chaaan

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:53 am
kero-chaaan
When i used to go to highschool, I would always ask the pregnant ladies what it felt like to be pregnant. And they would like aaaaaaaaalways described it as feeling fuill and bloated -- like they just ate a big dinner. So youre not too far lol
It's weird. It also makes me feel even more pregnant when I stand up straight and look down.

Majority of women cannot see their feet when they stand up and look down when they are pregnant, so it kinda like that for me. When I am on an empty stomach, I can only see the far top part of my feet, the tip with the nails. But once I eat or drink stuff, can't see my feet anymore when I stand up straight and look down. It's really weird. O.O  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games