Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[Colony I/T] K a u z i....☼....U k a m e Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:03 pm
.::G l i t t e r like G o l d::.
B'alam's Name: Suhayma
Cert|Uncert: Questing
Rank Desired: Merchant
Personality:
Suhayma is well versed in the gruffness of males having been raised by her father and two brothers, as such she is unafraid to assert herself or make her opinions known. Meek is not a word anyone wishing to retain all of their appendages would use. Her strong personality is what makes her a shrewd businesswoman, and well respected too. She is a hard worker who is dedicated to the wellbeing of the colony, and all of those residing therein.

On the side she likes to use her creativity to craft specialty jewelry to be traded, as well as perfumes. She may be stubborn and hard headed, but she has a heart of the finest gold, and the artistic nature of a muse.
Brief History:
Suhayma doesn’t remember much about her mother as she left when she and her brothers were still nothing more than idols. No one really knows why she left, or even where she went but her father describes it as something like a calling. Her mother was never meant to stay in one place, or to be bound by cubs so when the time came her free spirit got the best of her. Despite all of this her father still loves her mother and dearly misses her, though he will not admit it to himself.

Her father was always one of those stereotypical strong, silent types who withheld affection due to a lack of knowledge concerning the expression of emotions. He had other ways of telling his cubs that he loved them such as teaching them how to hunt, how to gauge the value of an item or companion, and how to be strong in the face of hopelessness. She learned much from him, and still often hears her father when she is speaking. Of her siblings, she was by far the closest to their guardian.

Her brothers were mooks for the most part, always more interested in chasing females than learning about survival. They were a rowdy bunch that taught her how to stand her ground, and fend for herself.

When she was fully grown she began feeling the same restlessness her father had seen in her mother. She needed to explore the world, needed to see what was out there and to experience all that life had to offer. Reluctantly, her father wished her well and sent her on her way.

Eventually she got her fill of exploring, and managed to collect many exotic goods in her travels. That was when she stumbled across the colony and decided she missed having a family to devote herself to.
Why do they wish to join?: She is ready to once again feel as though she is a part of something, and the exotic nature of the colony intrigues her.
What makes them a good candidate for the position?: She is shrewd when it comes to others, and knows the worth of her stock. She will not be bullied or conned either. She has an eye for unusual items and is loyal to her customers.
Do they have an item them hold near, or something they greatly desire? She wishes to belong and to serve a purpose in this life
Physical, emotional or spiritual riches? Why? Emotional, as much as she loves her collection and the items contained therein, she is always seeking an attachment. This may be a result of her mother so nonchalantly taking off on the family.

Extra: This is all a rather rough idea and will be hammered out more as time goes on, but this is an outline of my character. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:32 pm
.::There is G R E E D within me::.
B'alam's Name: Shyama Itzal
Cert|Uncert: [Cert] :: [Uncert]
Rank Desired: Bandit
Personality: Steadfast and Strong. He would be able to hold his own in a fight if one broke out, however he is one who will not resort to violence unless provoked himself.
Brief History: Newly awakened in the desert alone and confused he was found by one of the scouts of this Colony. Brought to their home he was assimilated into their culture and acquired a place of belonging. Shyama is loyal to the colony because they are the first he has known and the ones who showed him the way.
Why do they wish to join?: (Based on his History it would be all he would have known)

Extra:I hope this is alright, if not please let me know.

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Ririka
Vice Captain

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:32 pm
Zakiax

Regal Renegade

Sorry for the lateness!
Both accepted!  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square