Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
Adulting?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll?
  -sigh- Fine.
View Results

NogginDew

Business Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:58 pm
So we're all "adults" now for the most part and we all met when we were teenagers.

How is your adult life treating you? Some of you regularly see my posts on Facebook and some of you I'm not friends with on Facebook at all, and further still, some of you are friends of mine on Facebook but I never see what's going on in your life.

So, what's new with you? How is adult life treating you so far?

I'm feeling nosey, today. Also HELLO everyone. ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:33 pm
Noggin, you see my shtuff on Facebook. But I am going for a teaching credential, planning out wedding things, trying to find a second job, and writing.

This week in particular has been a complete roller coaster in terms of good versus bad. I'll be okay. Adult life kind of has me in its grip, but I'll survive.

...Hopefully.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Burenden

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Hey, hope you've all been doing well. As for me, I'm surviving as a carpenter, building up my guitar/vocal skills until I can do what I'd really love and form a metal band (certainly never happening. crying ) Regardless, I honestly have very little room for complaints.

Anywhosits, I tend to only get on Gaia after I've had too many drinks. I strongly dislike Facebook, but I do check Twitter regularly, and if any of you are interested in possibly keeping in touch, I'm @ThatManBren, and I'd be glad to see what the rest of you are up to these days.  
The Barely-Knowns

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games