Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Arranged Randomly Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:21 am
User Image

▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

I am the child of:
Princess Anna and Hans.

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Princess Vera Anderson
I Am Age: Nineteen
I Do Not Hide My: Femininity
My Preferences Are: Pansexual
I Stand At: 5'6''
My Eyes Shine: Light amber

The Long Story

My Life Story is: Princess Anna had forgiven Hans for all the things he had done as well as the Queen Elsa. Anna became ruler of Arendelle and married Hans shortly after. Seems like Kristoff and her didn't get along after all. Not long after that, their baby girl was born. They named her Vera. She had heard of all the chaos that was caused by her aunt from when she became queen and how her father almost killed two people, one being her own mother. Vera shrugged it off, it was all in the past.

Vera grew up looking like mostly her mother and with the same attitude: adventurous, caring and yet so clumsy. At a young age, she took fencing lessons from her father and some other tutors, she soon learned to at least defensively spar against; she could never win against her father. She learned the piano as well as dancing and her posture when it came to making a great impression. She hated it. Dresses were her worst enemy, but she did it for her mother and didn't want to make a fuss over something that was so small.

Anna and Hans sat Vera down to tell her she was being sent away to a castle on her sixteenth birthday. At first she refused, but after a huge discussion on why, Vera went without kicking and screaming.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Ice-cream, roast, sandwiches, soup, dancing/Fencing, playing piano, dancing, singing, reading
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Claire dislikes dishonesty and people who take advantage of other's trust.
• Pets: N/A
• Siblings: N/A

The Writer of my Story is:
Ultimate Holly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image

I am the child of:
Queen Snow White and King Florian

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Prince Ferdinand Leonard Reinhold (Leon)
I Am Age: Nineteen
I Do Not Hide My: Masculinity
My Preferences Are: Women (Heterosexual)
I Stand At: 6'1
My Eyes Shine: Gold

The Long Story

My Life Story is: Leo was the third son and fourth child born to King Florian and Queen Snow White, making him third in line for the throne. Because of this, Leon couldn't possibly be any happier. Though he thoroughly enjoyed the spoils of royalty, He did not enjoy the responsibilities of his position. Having so many other siblings to shift the work onto made it easier to live his carefree lifestyle while still holding his title and not drawing attention to himself.

Despite his parents' personalities, especially his mother Snow White who is accurately known for being pure hearted, Leon couldn't possibly be any more opposite. He doesn't have the caring or compassion of his mother, nor does he share the charitable or kingly nature of his father. Though these abilities shine through his other siblings, the only thing Leon had from his parents were his looks; his mother's fair looks and his father's crystalline eyes. He was outed as a black sheep in his family early on because he lacked the pure natures of the rest of his family. Instead of helping the citizens of his country, be was often found gambling, or womanizing, or other things of the sort; behaving nothing like a prince should, especially one of the Reinhold family. Because of his actions, he was thusly named "The Evil Prince" by the citizens of the kingdom. They had come up with theories that he was actually a descendant of the Evil Queen, and that Snow White simply took him out of the kindness of his heart. The stories were preposterous.

There was a time when Leon had fallen in love. She was a girl working as a servant to one of the noble houses. Her mistress was an unkind and jealous woman. She did not believe that the girl should move on to become a princess while she was of a noble lineage and could not do so. The girl was "mysteriously" killed by a fall from a balcony. According the the local gossip, it was suicide, but Leon knew that she was pushed. Regardless, Leon was devastated. He soon returned to his precious lifestyle, doing what he could to ease the pain. It was then that he came across a beautiful woman he attempted to seduce. Unfortunately, she turned out to be a sorceress, and cursed him for her own amusement.

With that, the sorceress simply let him be. After the spell was set, Leon's crystalline blue eyes turned gold in color. Once Leon returned to the castle, his parent's were shocked. Over the next few days, the rumors spread like wildfire, "the Evil Prince was cursed." With the whispers, he had even become infamous in other kingdoms for his misfortune, though many simply thought that the prince had simply gotten what he deserved. Despite this, his parents have him all of the love and doting that they could, simply accepting their son despite his new curse. They were, however, concerned about their child's situation.

The two called in every sorcerer and sorceress they could, but none could break the powerful curse. They even searched the worlds to find the sorceress that did so. When they found her, even under the royal advisor's threat of execution, she simply told him that if he killed her, the royals would have no hope of ever breaking the curse. The King and Queen begged her, offering rewards and riches, but the sorceress refused to help such a "lecherous whelp." In the end, with a heavy heart, the King and Queen decided to send Leon to the castle as their last hope of breaking the spell.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Fresh Air, Interesting People, Music, Stringed Instruments, Optimistic People (Despite his occasional negativity), Noctem
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Boredom, Dull People, Dull Situations, Gossips, Workaholics, Royal Responsibilities, Formalities, Small Talk
• Pets: A black stallion named Noctem that grew up with Leon.
• Siblings: Two elder brothers, an older sister, a pair of younger twin siblings, and a baby brother.

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am the child of:
Pocahontas and John Smith.

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Alexander "Opotenaiok" Smith
I Am Age: 19
My Preferences Are: Heterosexual
I Stand At: 5'11
My Eyes Shine: Light Blue

The Long Story

My Life Story is: Alexander Smith is the son of the Powhatan known as Pocahontas and the Englishman John Smith. John Smith was a renowned traveler, adventurer, and soldier to the point of legends being made of him. Due to all his traveling, however, he could only visit Pocahontas when he returned from his trips, but this left him only days to meet his love before setting off on yet another exploration of another "New World". When they were together both Pocahontas and John loved to be with each other. They spent time in the forests that surrounded Pocahontas's people, swam through its rivers and streams, and even visited Grandma Willow. On certain nights, when the stars were bright and the moon shine down on them, they would make love to each other wishing to stay like this forever.

Months passed after John's last visit and it became obvious that Pocahontas, the Powhatan Chief's daughter, was pregnant. Everyone in the tribe was overjoyed, but Pocahontas was worried for her child due to John being away all the time. Thanks to the help of the tribe's shaman the birth went without a problem, but everyone was quite surprised that the boy had white hair. Pocahontas, on the other hand, was quite happy and took it as a good sign. As such she named him Opotenaiok after the Bald Eagle for it's white head contrasting its dark body.

Months past and finally Jon Smith returned to find that he now had a son. Also wanting to raise him, John also named him Alexander. He even made the big decision to stop adventuring for now and only travel between England and the Powhatan Tribe. Alexander, being raised in both the forest home of his mother and the English cities of his father, he learned quite a lot. His mother, who was more adventurous than he was, taught him that everything is living. She taught him to respect the animals and plant life that lived along with them. His father, on the other hand, taught him how to survive and how to fight. Years passed as this continued by traveling back and forth between his parents, but he wanted more. He wanted to go out in to the world like his father. Both his parents were quite nervous to let their child go, but they finally compromised, but only as long as they got to chose where he would begin. Alexander agreed and was soon after sent to the island where is first adventure would begin.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Animals, forests, swimming, and exploring
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Evil people, bullies, thunder (fears), and standing still (He always wants to be on the move)
• Pets: None
• Siblings: None

Angel-Kami-Sama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image

I am the child of:
Rapunzel and Eugene Rider

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Princess Shayna Celaen Rider
I Am Age: 19
I Do Not Hide My: Feminity
I Stand At: 5 foot 7 inches
My Eyes Shine: Green

The Long Story

My Life Story is: I'm the oldest of two. My younger sister is not old enough for this sort of thing. I grew up quite the spoiled brat. Of course, my mother's good nature has it's times in my personality, as well as her curiosity. I'll find myself exploring dark corridors just to understand what was there. And despite not being the nicest person or princess in the world, I have times where the people in the kingdom find me to be a saint. Sometimes i've heard rumors of their being twins at the castle. One of demonic nature and one of angelic. They don't seem to understand it's all just me.

Not much really happens at the palace. So i'm always bored. Even taking things out on palace guards and servants. There are only certain people who can stand me.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: [Clothing, art, music, lamps, having my way]
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: [Being a goody goody, books without a good plot, being bored, Ice Cream, being stuck in a room]
• Pets: [I have a horse named Principessa, and sassy puppy named Pinna]
• Siblings: [I have a little sister of the age 11 named Sapphire]

shabatha

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:25 am
User Image

I am the child of:
Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen.

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Prince Thomas Harold Naveen
I Am Age: Twenty
I Stand At: 6"3
My Eyes Shine: Light Brown

The Long Story

My Life Story is: My family has never been a normal royal family. My Mother was determined to keep her restaurant running in America. So my family would often travel back and forth from America to Maldonia. In America my Mother was determined to make me as hard a worker as she was. Sure my Father would make her calm down and we could have some fun again. But soon it'd be back to work. My Father decided to begin taking his title as heir much more seriously and so I would accompany him to learn the trade of being a Prince. Between this constant work I joined my Father in his love for music. Learning many instruments along the way. Where other royalty learned fencing and riding I learned how to wait tables, cook, balance a menu, law, music, language, and art. But most importantly I learned arithmetic, and became a rather good accountant for both my Mother's restaurant and the royal treasury.

When I turned 18, my parents finally allowed me to decide where I would go. As the restaurant was a success and my Mother could leave it in the hands of the current manager we stayed in Maldonia mostly. I became the official accountant for the palace. But while I had my Mother's work ethic I had my Father's thirst for life, and for women. I hopped from place to place, keeping up with my duties but having as much fun as I could all the same. I wasn't heir to the throne yet and so I was awarded more freedom from my grandparents. But my Mother saw it differently, which has caused some tension between us. So after years of doing as I pleased my Mother decided to send me here. To this palace, with hopes that I will finally find a princess and settle down as my Father did. But I just don't see it happening any time soon. There is still so much to see, do and experience. Who wants to be tied down?

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Cooking, Dressing in fine clothes, Mathematics, Playing various instruments, Dancing, and Painting
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Uptight people, silence, staying in one spot too long, Being locked up, and bland food/

No Smoking Period

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:32 pm
I hope he works out!

User Image

I Am A Trusted:
Magical "Companion" to Prince Reinhold.

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Miles Wilhem
I Am Age: Twenty (My true age is unknown)
My Species Is: Minor Demon
My Preferences Are: Anyone fun! – Pansexual
I Stand At: 5'11"
My Eyes Shine: Bronze

The Long Story

My Life Story is: No one knows how old Miles is, or where he came from. Hell, not even he knows the answer to those questions! After wandering Fey for so long, one simply forgets about time all together. As for where he came from...well that's a dead blank. Was he created by a witch, forged from black magic? Perhaps he crawled out of Hell, which most people guessed to be true. Who, what, when, where, why, and how; Miles doesn't know, nor does he care. His life has been full of interesting adventures. Currently, he is meddling with a cursed prince. He was there that fateful day, when Prince Leon met a bitter enchantress. In fact, he had been travelling with the woman for fun, to see what kind of mischief they could get into. The curse on the prince was all fun and games at first, and afterwards, neither of the magical companions thought about it again. That is, until the royal family found the enchantress and threatened her.

The old hag was getting boring, and without a goodbye, Miles followed the royals back to their palace. He stayed there a while, without being noticed. You see, as a minor demon, Miles has the ability to transform into small creatures, and perform simple magic. The demon stayed within the palace walls as a rat, listening in on the heart-broken family. It wasn't until they sent the prince to the island that he came out of hiding. After making himself known, the demon spoke to the king and queen, telling them that he knew about the magical properties of the spell. Though he couldn't stop it, he could keep an eye out and help Leon.

They were wary at first, it isn't exactly easy to trust a demon, but after Miles made a blood oath, they spoke to the Blue Fairy with haste. Now a blood oath is a very serious thing for a demon. They must carry out the oath, exactly as promised, or they will vanish completely. Seeing that Miles wants to continue having adventures, for years and years to come, he plans on sticking to his word. "This should be fun!"

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Having fun, Drama, Causing Mischief, Flirting, Wine.
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Boring Situations, Gushy Love Stuff, Colorful Flowers, Truly Kind-hearted People.

Dissected Princess

---x---

User Image

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:23 am
User ImageUser Image

I Serve:
Princess Shayna Rider.

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Schrodinger
I Appear: Eighteen
My True Age is: Unknown
I Do Not Hide My: Ambiguity
My Preferences Are: Pansexual
I Stand At: Five foot Eight inches
My Eyes Shine: Sapphire
Species: Werecat

The Long Story

My Life Story is: Hello. My name is Schrodinger and I can exist, or not. I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time. My existence is only when I am aware of myself. Because of the manner of my being, I have been able to serve the Princess Shayna very well as both a messenger and as an occasional companion.

You want to know about my personality? Oh well... before that, you should know that I can exist as either a male or a female. It doesn't really affect much really, just that I tend to be a bit more spontaneous as a male and more kind and caring as a female. Other than the slight difference that comes with the different gender, I love to know and question things. Being able to appear anywhere allows me to learn many things that would have been otherwise difficult for me to learn.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies:
•Philosophy
•Knowing things

• Dislikes/Pet Peeves:
•Fighting

• Pets:
None

• Siblings:
None

• Powers summed up: