Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Finally Found You (Golem!Chel + Shun) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:40 pm
"They're against harming humans, so you should be safe. However, they may thing you're jacking crazy. The general population doesn't believe that hunters exist. They're also against violence in general so I don't think you'll get very far with them unless you plan on holding a peaceful protest outside the horsemens' proverbial door," Shun scoffed.

"Two options. Right here at the gates. Then we can move to somewhere quieter from there," he started before hesitating a little, "Or the Haunted House."

The latter was more of a neutral playing field but he was leery. The hunters would be able to fight, there. It'd be one way to test her colors.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:34 pm
Well that was good to know. So DETH was off the table. Peaceful protest was sooo not her style.

Chel shook her head. "Has to be here at the gates then. I can't bring the golems to the haunted house. Insanity ******** 'em up." Of course, she could meet them at the haunted house in hunter form, but that would cause a whole new set of problems. "We meet at the haunted house and you get me in my normal, beautiful bod. But then I can't go anywhere in Halloween."

Shun was the guild leader. "Which way is better for you guys? I'm the one askin' for a favor so beggars can't be choosers."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 pm
"Unprotected human bodies tend to explode upon entering Halloween," Shun explained. He had seen Caelius enter with his own body so it seemed that Hunters had some way of avoiding that, but he wasn't certain what they needed to do, considering how most tended to show up in a false body like Chel was doing right now.

"The gates it is. We'll meet here, then move to a quieter area for discussion purposes," he said before his tone subtly shifted to something softer, "Don't make me regret this."

If he was setting up this meeting, any grief that occurs would be on his head. In most cases, he would have turned this down completely. But perhaps a small part of him wanted to give her a chance. It was a big risk, even if they were going to show up as golems.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:19 pm
Chel opened her mouth and then closed it. She definitely ... did not know that they exploded. Alright then, no hunter visits.

"You won't sir yes sir!" Chel jokingly said while throwing up a salute. "I might not be in the same body though ... Just sayin'." She'd try to find a way to make herself presentable though.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas