Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Interview Part IV (Golem!Chel + Amphi) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:43 pm
"I don't think they are weak, but I think they are fragile." Amphi cocked her head. "did you know that when a hunter dies...they die. There is no coming back? They do not reform, reappear. We can die too of course, but only if our core is damaged. We can keep coming back. It's why hunters despise us so..." She gnawed on her lip.

"You cannot eradicate Halloween, and it's a foolish idea to think that they can. We don't want to eradicate humans, I don't even want to kill any. I want to mar...mar...marry Lou and I want to have kids..." She started to blush, "And I want to become a boogeyman and do good for my world."

She looked at the demon. "If you were human, and you were fighting a battle that you could die in at any moment. Wouldn't you think you were misguided??"

Chimarii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:47 pm
Chel felt herself grinding her teeth together, something she hoped the mermaid would pass as an odd quirk. It was so infuriating listening to such a .... a bimbo talk as if she knew everything about hunters. Reappearing was not why the hunters hated Halloween. It was the endless torture, the FEAR, the-

Still, she had to keep her calm. "As a journalist, I can't say my opinion. It muddies the water, you know?" she said calmly. "Wanting to be a boogeyman is very admirable though, Miss Amphi." Was it? Hell if Chel knew.

"Well I think I certainly get your idea on hunters. Sorry for bouncing around, but could you tell me to what extent you heard about the horsemen in the desert? Were there hunters there? I wouldn't know, I was cooped up uh, elsewhere."

nyxtsuki moon

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:34 am
"I heard there was a lot of hunters, and many horseman." Amphi cocked her head at the journalist, was he bothered by her opinion?

She didn't pay it much attention as she tried to focus on the other questions at hand. "......From what I heard, it didn't end up well for hunters in general." Amphi looked at the student. "They went up against horseman and failed? Whatever their mission was. But this is all information from someone else." She rubbed her cheek.

"Are we done?" She was getting antsy, and she felt the awkwardness of having the core that had been embeded in her feeling heavy. She didn't want to bring attention to herself for the hunters, so it was best to leave them alone.

Chimarii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:04 pm
"Ahh, so the hunters lost," Chel said. She knew this of course. It was a biting failure, one that still stung. "One woman before you said that the ah- the "queen" horseman, so to speak, actually defeated death."

Amphi was clearly getting uncomfortable and she didn't have a lot of time left. "May I ask just one more question miss? I won't force you to stay if you don't want to 'cause that s**t's rude, but I'd really appreciate it?"

She gave the little girl her biggest, brightest pleeeeaaasseeee smile.

nyxtsuki moon

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:21 pm
"Is that what happened?" That was surprising and scary. Death was...well death. It was weird to think you could...'end' him.

"One more question then." Amphi nodded.

Chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:05 am
"Do you, Amphi, think an alliance with the hunters is possible? Even temporary?" she asked. "Many adults have the question on the tip of their minds, so I'm very interested in the youths' opinions."

Chel leaned in closer, really putting the pressure on Amphi.

nyxtsuki moon

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:44 pm
Amphi looked back at the demon.

"We have an alliance with hunters. Have you not heard about it?" She looked at the creature, "It's a organization called DETH and they've been to work with all humans, even hunters."

If that wasn't else.

"A hunters have an alliance with Halloween that reaches further then us. They have their weapons, made from us. Made of us." Amphi stood up, reaching over for the flowers. "It depends on what you mean by Alliance Mr. Trevor."

She took the flowers, going over to the door before stopping. "I think if hunters asked, then yes. We could work something out."

Chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:48 pm
Chel nodded, wondering if Amphi knew more than she let on. Still, if she wasn't going to bring it up, neither was Chel.

"Thank you very much for your opinion Amphi~" she said, smiling as the girl went out the door.

That went well ... right?

< I believe so. Better than others. >

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items