Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 09. Chatterbox [Lounge]
Is anyone..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:48 am
Going to gay pride in Phoenix, Arizona next month? It's going to be April 5th and 6th, the parade is on the 5th and the festival is going to be on both days in Steele Indian School Park. You can find all the details here.
I plan on going up Friday with my fiancee and her co-worker who plans on driving, we ended up getting a hotel 4 blocks away so we could just walk. And I am so excited for it, rainbow stuff here I come. (:

But anyways, just wondering if anyone else is planning on going.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:14 pm
chaoskaye
Going to gay pride in Phoenix, Arizona next month? It's going to be April 5th and 6th, the parade is on the 5th and the festival is going to be on both days in Steele Indian School Park. You can find all the details here.
I plan on going up Friday with my fiancee and her co-worker who plans on driving, we ended up getting a hotel 4 blocks away so we could just walk. And I am so excited for it, rainbow stuff here I come. (:

But anyways, just wondering if anyone else is planning on going.

I won't be attending, since I live in Canada but it looks like it'll be a lot of fun! Pride in Vancouver doesn't start until the first Sunday of August... so it'll be a lot of fun! I missed it last year because I had heat stroke. First time ever and I hated it. I was shivering in 30 F weather... it was odd.

I saw that you had to buy tickets? which is weird but I see that they're offering a lot of stuff you can do.  

DeathxGrip

Dedicated Browser

colon bracket
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:48 pm
I wish! It sounds like a lot of fun.  
09. Chatterbox [Lounge]