Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 09. Chatterbox [Lounge]
Someone Should... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:44 am
colon bracket
I'm doing well, I'm hyper as ******** because I finished off my giant coffee.

How are you?

Oh goodness xD
Glad you're doing well though :3
&& I'm alright I suppose. Just doing a bunch of homework today!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:50 am
homework is good
if you're into learning I guess

jk I'm totally procrastinating right now
I should be studying
but I will probably clean instead
and then go to work

yep  

colon bracket
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

colon bracket
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:52 am
OH. I adopted a pair of rats a few weeks ago and I have them in an old hamster cage. I was looking at buying a bigger cage online when my grandma mentioned to me that she had an old ferret cage in her garage. She brought it over last night, and it's so nice! It's about 5 feet tall with several different levels and ladders. I'm going to clean it up and upgrade my little rats to a mansion. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:45 pm
colon bracket
OH. I adopted a pair of rats a few weeks ago and I have them in an old hamster cage. I was looking at buying a bigger cage online when my grandma mentioned to me that she had an old ferret cage in her garage. She brought it over last night, and it's so nice! It's about 5 feet tall with several different levels and ladders. I'm going to clean it up and upgrade my little rats to a mansion. 4laugh

Awhh! Sounds so cute!!
One of my friends used to have rats and I'd get to hold 'em and stuffles. They're so sweet! <3
o: That will be epic && adorable!!
--
And homework is homework xD; I don't mind it but I'm getting piled with it since all my professors are like "last few weeks of the semester- let's just give them more than they can handle" but I got most of it done that's due in the next week so there's that.
Also good luck with work!
p.s. I love your avatar o:

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

colon bracket
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:11 am
PunkyHeart_Vampire
colon bracket

Awhh! Sounds so cute!!
One of my friends used to have rats and I'd get to hold 'em and stuffles. They're so sweet! <3
--
And homework is homework xD; I don't mind it but I'm getting piled with it since all my professors are like "last few weeks of the semester- let's just give them more than they can handle" but I got most of it done that's due in the next week so there's that.

professors always love to pile on 100 assignments during the last few weeks
bleh

and thank you 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:10 pm
colon bracket
PunkyHeart_Vampire
colon bracket

Awhh! Sounds so cute!!
--

bleh

and thank you 4laugh

It'll all be worth it in the end... or at least that's what I keep telling myself.
Who knows- I may end up with a low paying job I could get with a GED even when I have a college degree xD;

&& You're welcome!

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

colon bracket
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:10 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
colon bracket
PunkyHeart_Vampire
colon bracket

Awhh! Sounds so cute!!
--

bleh

and thank you 4laugh

It'll all be worth it in the end... or at least that's what I keep telling myself.
Who knows- I may end up with a low paying job I could get with a GED even when I have a college degree xD;

&& You're welcome!

That's life, unfortunately.

My boyfriend has two degrees and works at Home Depot.
He can't find a job in his field.

I make more money than he does, and I work at Disneyland.

I'm almost done with school though, but I don't even know if I will find a job with my degree.

I work with tons of people who are college grads. They can't find anything better than Disney at the moment.

The economy sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:35 am
colon bracket
PunkyHeart_Vampire
colon bracket
PunkyHeart_Vampire
colon bracket

Awhh! Sounds so cute!!
--

bleh

and thank you 4laugh

&& You're welcome!

That's life, unfortunately.

My boyfriend has two degrees and works at Home Depot.
He can't find a job in his field.

I make more money than he does, and I work at Disneyland.

I'm almost done with school though, but I don't even know if I will find a job with my degree.

I work with tons of people who are college grads. They can't find anything better than Disney at the moment.

The economy sucks.

Yes.. unfortunately that is life.
Hit and miss sorta thing, isn't it?
What degree are you going for?
&& yes yes it does... -shakes head- and it doesn't look like it's going to get any better.

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

09. Chatterbox [Lounge]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas