tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab

xxxxxxxxxxx Gabriel XXX de Angelo
xxxxx¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ART XX TEACHER ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

tabtabtabGabriel walked into the library whistling a low tune. "Dimmi quando tu verrai, dimmi quando quando quando," He took a quick glance around the room. The front desk was abandoned and there didn't appear to be any students present. Nodding as if to someone that wasn't there, he walked over to the Art section. He started to whistle the same tune again as he walked down the row. Ever few feet Gabriel would stop to inspect a section of shelving. He ran his fingers along the spin of a book and then made a move to pick it up but seemed to think better of it and would move along.
tabtabtabThe collar of his jacket moved and out from underneath it the head of a brown tabby with a white nose poked out. The cat gave a grumpy 'mow!' and reach up a paw to bat at his ear.
tabtabtab"I told you to get off my shoulders Esme, it was you who choose not to move and then fall asleep. Do not get upset with me," he chuckled at her. The cat batted at him again and gave another irritated, 'mow!'. Gabriel reached up and pulled the cat from under his jacket and sat her on the ground. "Off with you then Signora." The cat sat down beside his feet and gave a yawn and curled into a ball to go back to sleep.
tabtabtabThat was Esme for you. She could fall asleep almost anywhere. Her favorite napping place was on Gabriel's shoulder.
He turned back to the bookshelf and continued his search. After a while he finally pulled a book from the shelf and went over to the seating area. He sat down in one of the chairs and opened the book and began reading.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kydre Foxleaf

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 pm
x
User Image
xxxI don't e.v.e.r. want to: let your down.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don't e.v.e.r. want to: leave this town.
xxxxxxxxxxx'Cause after all, this city never sleeps at night...

ιτ's τιмε τσ вεɢιη, ιsη'τ ιτ?

I get a little bit B I G G E R but then,xxx
I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Now don't you understand?xxxxxxxxxxx

That [ ι'м ηεvεя cнαηɢιηɢ ] who I am...

xxxxxDunanu walked into the library, the Shiba Inu named Adonai following behind him like a shadow. It always put a smile on his face. Looking around, the place looked particularly empty, which was odd because a lot of the Vamps and Fledgling liked to read. Or at least they did in his day and age, but now, they had electronics and could just read on there. Not many actually liked to pick up a book.

xxxxxWalking around, he heard some shuffling of books and followed the noise. Upon seeing Gabriel, he smiled lightly. A fellow teacher was always a good thing. "Hello there, Gabriel." He said, his German accent stick strong as the day he came to America.

мσσ∂ :: [ Entertained ] xxx ℓσcατιση :: [ Library ] xxx ωιτн :: [ Adonai ] xxx σuτfιτ :: [ ]

The Pooch, Adonai and my Goddess given tattoos.
σσc :: [ ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:35 pm

User Image

tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

tabtabtabGabriel looked up at the sound of his name and smiled at his fellow teacher.
tabtabtab"Ciao Dunanu! How are you this fine evening?" Gabriel asked. He hated to admit it, even to himself, but he hadn't heard Dunanu's approach at all. 'I need to pay more attention,' he thought to himself. Gabriel didn't like being startled or surprised. It was a pet peeve of his that never went away. He didn't mind it this time. Friendly company was always welcomed.
tabtabtabHe marked his place in the book with his finger and turned in his seat to face the other man. He noticed Adonai behind Dunanu and his smile broadened.
tabtabtab"Ciao to you as well bello cane"

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Kydre Foxleaf

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:28 am
x
User Image
xxxI don't e.v.e.r. want to: let your down.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don't e.v.e.r. want to: leave this town.
xxxxxxxxxxx'Cause after all, this city never sleeps at night...

ιτ's τιмε τσ вεɢιη, ιsη'τ ιτ?

I get a little bit B I G G E R but then,xxx
I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Now don't you understand?xxxxxxxxxxx

That [ ι'м ηεvεя cнαηɢιηɢ ] who I am...

xxxxx"I'm doing great. And you?" Dunanu questioned, taking a seat across from the art teacher. He gave a look around the area they were in and noticed it was the art section. If didn't surprise him at all that he would find Gabriel here.

xxxxxAdonia, being the runt that she was, trotted over to Gabriel, nuzzling at his leg to get some attention. "Adonai, sie sind ein wenig Verräter." He chuckled a bit.

мσσ∂ :: [ Entertained ] xxx ℓσcατιση :: [ Library ] xxx ωιτн :: [ Adonai, Gabriel, and Esme] xxx σuτfιτ :: [ ]

The Pooch, Adonai and my Goddess given tattoos.
σσc :: [ Sie sind ein wenig Verräter means you are a little traitor. ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:37 am

User Image

tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab

tabtabtabGabriel petted the happy pooch between the ears and sat back in his chair chuckling.
tabtabtab"I'm absolutely splendid this fine evening. You know, I heard we're getting a few new fledglings today. I can't wait to meet them." he said grinning.
tabtabtabGabriel loved meeting new fledglings. The possibility of meeting new faces and what they would bring along with them excited him. He also had a bit of a weakness for gossip, so any opportunity he had to gossip you could bet he would take it. A lot of the time his gossiping got him into trouble but he took it in stride.
tabtabtabEsme came trotting out of the stacks and walked directly over to Gabriel. She gave him another irritated 'mow!' and jumped up into his lap. Before settling down she paused to give Adonai a good sniff. Once she was satisfied she settled down on Gabriel's lap.

Kydre Foxleaf

SIDeshow19

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:49 am
XXX XXX ▎▎XXX XXX ▎▎XXX XXX ▎▎XXX XXX ▎▎XXX XXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
xxxxxxxxxxx Dionysia XXX Terence
xxxxx¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ THEATRE XX TEACHER
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab

tabtabtab
"The Frogs would be best to begin with...or maybe Peace...I reckin' I could put 'er to a vote," Dionysia mused out loud to herself. She was buried far back into the stacks of the Theatre section of the library. In one hand she had the scripts for The Frogs and Peace, ancient Greek comedies. In the other hand she held A Midsummer Night's Dream. She wanted to start her Theatre 101 class with a light comedy for the semester but couldn't decide which she wanted to do. Should she go with historic comedy or Shakespeare comedy? Or for that matter should she pick a modern comedy? She had also thought of beginning them with simple improve work but couldn't make up her mind.
She heard someone start to whistle and recognized the voice of the Italian art teacher, Gabriel. She chuckled softly to herself and put the scripts back on the shelf, her devious mind hatching a plan. She made her way out into one of the seating areas and saw Dunanu seated beside Gabriel. She crept up behind Gabriel silently as she possibly could hoping to surprise them. She didn't get very far, however as her feet tangled themselves together and she tripped, crashing into a table.
"OW! Mother...that hurt!" she bit her lip to keep from cursing. She looked up at where the guys where and grinned sheepishly. "Hey ya'll! How're ya doin'?" her Georgia drawl as thick as molasses.

XXX XXX ▎▎XXX XXX ▎▎XXX XXX ▎▎XXX XXX ▎▎XXX XXX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:31 am

User Image

tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab

tabtabtabGabriel picked up a sleeping Esme and placed her on the cushion where he had been sitting and went over to help Dionysia to her feet. He tried to not laugh at her blunder and grinned at her like an idiot.
tabtabtab"Are you ok? One of these days you're adorable clumsy self is going to seriously get injured Signora." he said. "Come sit!"
tabtabtabGabriel went back to his chair and picked up the sleeping Esme. She didn't open her eyes but made grumpy cat noises at him. He made shushing noises at her and petted her gently until she settled again and he was sure she was asleep.

Kydre Foxleaf

Verum Fides

Familiar Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:23 pm

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

User Image
ι'м тнє ↱uǝʍ↲ cαηcєяxxxxᴺᴱᵛᴱᴿ ᴸᵠᵠᴷᴱᴰ ᴮᴱᵀᵀᴱᴿ
ՎԾՄ ՇԹՌԵ ՏƬმղԺ ıԵ
ƁΣCΔƱЅΣ ΨΘƲ ЅΔΨ ЅΘ υиđeя чøυя вяeαтħ
YOU❜RE READING LIPS ωнєη ∂ι∂ нє gєт αℓℓ cσηƒι∂єηт?❞

Blank
Blank
ASPEN
████████████████████xx
LOADING...xxx
❛location❜

JEREMIAH
███████████████████xx
LOADING...xxxxx
❛mood❜

KLAUSMAN
██████████████████xx
LOADING...xxxxxxx
❛company❜

σσc: Figured the librarian might as well be in the library no?
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

The library actually hadn't been empty when the art teacher had arrived. But with the lack of movement, there was no surprise that such a fact had been assumed. Aspen had been thinking of getting out and stretching his legs, maybe get a bite to eat. Only when he'd actually thought of somewhere to go and head for the door did a diversion come. Logan had walked in, apparently seeking some company. Which was odd, considering that the fifth former hated people generally, even if the librarian was his brother. It didn't take them long to get on the same page, that Logan was looking for a poetry book, and go to look for one. Aspen had been a bit surprised his younger brother didn't complain all the way up to the third story of shelves of books. The only thing characteristic about him tonight was the fact he was looking for poetry. And that he was being picky about what book he wanted. Something big and old. At least older than 1700's. "I don't think you understand the fact and point of archives." Aspen had tried to point out to the frustrated fledgling. It was true though, books that old where generally kept in the archive shelves for teachers and the High priestess alone. Unless they were rebound and republished.

"Conrad I'm going to kick you off the level if you don't move." Logan growled down at the Siamese that was weaving between their legs. He was replied to with a seemingly amused purr before the feline slipped away and probably towards the stairs. Then Aspen chuckled himself when the younger boy gave a huff and turned to the shelf. The librarian took a few steps down the isle and found a few that might satisfy his brother for the time being. "Here, The Complete Works of John Milton, volumes 1 and 2. And Jean de La Fontaine's The Complete Tales in Verse." Logan nodded, the most thanks he could give due to his pride out of not having found them himself. So Aspen watched as his brother practically sulked down the stairs back to the ground floor. Rather than follow, he leaned against one of the support beams and looked down. He was pretty glad that there was no glass between the beams or else his books would not have the fresh air to, well, air out. If they were kept in a giant glass cage then they would no doubt grow moldy much faster than desired. Plus, he dearly hoped that none of the students or teachers were so ignorant as to walk off the levels, expecting the floor to go on. It wasn't very often such a thing happened, but when it did it was some bratty fledgling that thought Aspen didn't know what he was doing.

Voices caught his attention as he looked over to one of the seating areas to see three of the teachers sitting together and chatting. As usual Logan said nothing to them but continued past checkout and out the door. His siblings had tried time and again to help him develop some sort of manners. Which he at time had. Just not where it seamed to matter. Such a stubborn boy. Aspen thought with a sigh. A meow emitted from near his feet, causing him to look to see that Conrad had returned to keep him company. "Thank you my friend, at least you are friendlier than your fledgling there." The Siamese purred and the vampire reached down to give him a scratch behind the ears. Then he turned and the two of them walked back to the stairs to return to the ground floor as well.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

₪₪₪₪₪House of Night || OC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff